• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Progressives lining up behind Warren...

Jen

Senator
http://www.politico.com/story/2014/12/elizabeth-warren-budget-cromnibus-2016-elections-113561.html?hp=t3_r

Great move you guys - that should work out about as well as Dukakis/Kerry. Those MA liberals really appeal to the meat and potatoes union guys in the heartland. Oops, no they don't...
I dunno, Lukey.
I rather like the prospect of Warren running.
First, she's so far left she's got no more chance of winning than Michelle Bachman did.
Second, (and the most fun reason) Obama came up and snatched 2008 from Hillary. Now, do you think Hill is going to allow Liz to come up and snatch her rightful place again?
THAT will be great to watch if it happens.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
I take her at her word that she is not running.
She does have a rather compelling message. It looks like the seeds of a future crash have been sown, and we'll all have to bail the banks out once again.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I dunno, Lukey.
I rather like the prospect of Warren running.
First, she's so far left she's got no more chance of winning than Michelle Bachman did.
Second, (and the most fun reason) Obama came up and snatched 2008 from Hillary. Now, do you think Hill is going to allow Liz to come up and snatch her rightful place again?
THAT will be great to watch if it happens.
Just another example of what makes you such a fine American....don't think for a heartbeat about her value as a senator or her position on the corrupt legislation the republicans are trying to push....You haven't a clue about her positions on major social issues...nah...just call her names and talk about the entertainment value of a political contest between Hillary and Warren...

Last edited:

Jen

Senator
Just another example of what makes you such a fine American....don't think for a heartbeat about her value as a senator or her position on the corrupt legislation the republicans are trying to push....You haven't a clue about her positions on major social issues...nah...just call her names and talk about the entertainment value of a political contest between Hillary and Warren...
Yes.
And precisely because I am a good American who values our Constitution, I discount both Hillary and Warren for President. They are in the Sarah Palin category for me. And I don't apologize for that at all.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yes.
And precisely because I am a good American who values our Constitution, I discount both Hillary and Warren for President. They are in the Sarah Palin category for me. And I don't apologize for that at all.
Because you pull your facts out of thin air...

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/12/elizabeth-warren-budget-cromnibus-2016-elections-113561.html?hp=t3_r

Great move you guys - that should work out about as well as Dukakis/Kerry. Those MA liberals really appeal to the meat and potatoes union guys in the heartland. Oops, no they don't...
The meat and potatoes guys don't matter anymore. Brown, black, and progressives votes matter more and more as the 47% who pay no income tax become 53% and 57% and eventually +60% of the American demographic.

Spamature

President
The meat and potatoes guys don't matter anymore. Brown, black, and progressives votes matter more and more as the 47% who pay no income tax become 53% and 57% and eventually +60% of the American demographic.
The largest group of that 47% who actually do not pay taxes (23% are people who don't earn enough to pay income taxes but pay social security and medicare taxes) are elderly whites on social security. How do you think most of them voted in this last election ?

http://www.foxbusiness.com/personal-finance/2012/09/27/who-is-47-not-paying-taxes/

Last edited:

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
Exactly, after you cast your vote for Hillary "Iraq War" Clinton in November 2016, I'll mention it to you again...
You'll first have to kiss me where it counts, and you have to pretend to like it--no funny martian faces; you can make it happen. Pucker-up, Martian.

The largest group of that 47% who actually do not pay taxes (23% are people who don't earn enough to pay income taxes but pay social security and medicare taxes) are elderly whites on social security. How do you think most of them voted in this last election ?

http://www.foxbusiness.com/personal-finance/2012/09/27/who-is-47-not-paying-taxes/
Nobody is complaining about the elderly getting their money back!?!? They just fall into the category that has stopped subsidizing the government and rightly so. That 47% should only be 23%. 27% tops.

The balance who pay nothing but zero (or even receiving money they never put in) do pay SS and Medicare forced savings. But that will get directly returned to them. Income tax will not be returned directly to those who paid it. They are not the same. We all know it.

So blow smoke elsewhere sunshine.