• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Progressives War on Whitey: University President Wants Fewer White Kids on Campus

worldlymrb

Revenge
Can you imagine if a CEO of a private business were to say he wants fewer black or illegal immigrant customers?

You’re Not Wanted, Whitey… University President Wants Fewer White Kids on Campus (Video)
April 15, 2014, 1:39 PM

Whitey Not Wanted!
Western Washington University is looking for ways to be less white.
President Bruce Shepard calls the current number of white students a -failure.

Campus Reform reported:

A school-wide questionnaire at Western Washington University (WWU) asked the community “How do we make sure that in future years ‘we are not as white as we are today?’”

The question, released through the communications and marketing department’s daily newsletter Western Today, comes on the heels of admonishments given in multiple convocation addresses by WWU President Bruce Shepard for the university’s “failure” to be less white.

“Every year, from this stage and at this time, you have heard me say that, if in decades ahead, we are as white as we are today, we will have failed as university,” Shepard said in the 2012 speech.

And in a recent blog post on WWU’s website, Shepard echoes these sentiments, saying those who do not agree “have not thought through the implications of what is ahead for us or, more perniciously, assume we can continue unchanged.”

GordonGecko

President
Anybody noticed over the years how worldly has moved beyond his original anarchist-Ayn Rand stuff.....

to more Francis Glenn Cross kind of posts?

Mr. Friscus

Governor
Wow, it's one thing to support and embrace diversity, but to use language that suggests a white dominated community is inherently a bad thing?

It wins you points in academia, but it suggests some cryptic things about people based solely on their skin color..

Kinda shows how crazy academia can be..

worldlymrb

Revenge
Anybody noticed over the years how worldly has moved beyond his original anarchist-Ayn Rand stuff.....

Anyone notice how most of the protest to Big Banker Govt is coming from Whitey?

This may explain why whitey is so hated by the NAZI left and why they are so desperate to bring in 50-100M illegals to dilute the voter base.

Last edited:

UPNYA2

Mayor

No.......not really........

I HAVE however, noticed over the years how geeko moves from actually addressing the posts of another to mere personal attacks on the poster whenever the subject is too difficult to argue without presenting dems for what so many of then actually ARE...........

Anyone else noticed THAT by chance?

GordonGecko

President
Anyone notice how most of the protest to Big Banker Govt is coming from Whitey?

This may explain why the Status Quo is so desperate to bring in 50-100M illegals to dilute the voter base.
Your anarchism puts you on the fringe, worldly.....throw in racism and you're on the fringe of the fringe.

Just a little more...and you'll become "el cid" and start talking about "White Nationalist Counter-Revolutions" and Thomas Chittum.

GordonGecko

President

I HAVE however, noticed over the years how geeko moves from actually addressing the posts of another to mere personal attacks on the poster whenever the subject is too difficult to argue without presenting dems for what so many of then actually ARE...........

And UPNYA can join you. Along with all the Usual Suspects.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Your anarchism puts you on the fringe, worldly.....throw in racism and you're on the fringe of the fringe.

Just a little more...and you'll become "el cid" and start talking about "White Nationalist Counter-Revolutions" and Thomas Chittum.
Shouldn't western New York state be filled with Chittumheads like Worldly?

GordonGecko

President
Shouldn't western New York state be filled with Chittumheads like Worldly?
Chituum's original plan for his White Separatist Republic WAS upper NY state (hmm...UP NY....nawwww...gotta be a coincidence :) )

Now, I think most of the white separatists imagine carving out an "empire" in the Rocky Mt. States (Lots of land...fewer minorities)....plays nicely into Bundy and the militia types' dream.

I'm just interested in how long it'll take Old Worldly...the guy who used to only dream of "abolishing the Federal Reserve and the Big Banks".....

to fully transform into an "El Cid/Macabee" who'll be dreaming of the "White Free American Republic"....

less time than we might imagine, perhaps?

U

Union_Jack_1972

Very true, and Gordon refusal to address the subject matter has been his way since his Johnny Quest days on the Slate...

That is why I tell Gordon he would be a great Tea Party member if they were Democrat...

U

Union_Jack_1972

Chituum's original plan for his White Separatist Republic WAS upper NY state (hmm...UP NY....nawwww...gotta be a coincidence :) )

Now, I think most of the white separatists imagine carving out an "empire" in the Rocky Mt. States (Lots of land...fewer minorities)....plays nicely into Bundy and the militia types' dream.

I'm just interested in how long it'll take Old Worldly...the guy who used to only dream of "abolishing the Federal Reserve and the Big Banks".....

to fully transform into an "El Cid/Macabee" who'll be dreaming of the "White Free American Republic"....

less time than we might imagine, perhaps?
Stop please...

As Worldly has grown into another poster that I find mind raping amusing but it still does not change the fact you came in attacking the poster and not the material in the thread...

Bo-4

Senator
So, he wants more diversity.. good for him. I'd like to have more diversity in Boise Idaho.. but we're coming along.

Shouldn't you be attending to your pronghorn GF? Now that would be diversity!

U

Union_Jack_1972

Bellingham isn't far from Seattle. Minorities make up over 30% of Seattle's population.

So yet again, you're wrong. ;-)
Took a moment to look up the town and it is between Seattle and Vancouver, B.C. and it population is 80k plus with the good majority of the population being WHITE...

The African American population of the city is only 1.3% of the total population while the White Population is at 84.9% which makes this big town a white cracker haven...

Now trying to import more African-American or minority students to the region might be harder than you think seeing the second largest population in that region is Hispanic\Latino, and next Asian that don't even break the 10% unless you combine them together...

So it is true Seattle is down the road from this town, but being realistic attempting to bring in more minority students is going to be almost impossible, and asking how to do so is a really dumb question seeing your school is in crackerville U.S.A. and not in California, New York, or even Tejas...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bellingham,_Washington#Demographics

Bo-4

Senator
Took a moment to look up the town and it is between Seattle and Vancouver, B.C. and it population is 80k plus with the good majority of the population being WHITE...

The African American population of the city is only 1.3% of the total population while the White Population is at 84.9% which makes this big town a white cracker haven...

Now trying to import more African-American or minority students to the region might be harder than you think seeing the second largest population in that region is Hispanic\Latino, and next Asian that don't even break the 10% unless you combine them together...

So it is true Seattle is down the road from this town, but being realistic attempting to bring in more minority students is going to be almost impossible, and asking how to do so is a really dumb question seeing your school is in crackerville U.S.A. and not in California, New York, or even Tejas...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bellingham,_Washington#Demographics
Ever been to Bellingham? Awesome little town. I could definitely see them pulling from Seattle, Portland and the entire state of California.

UPNYA2

Mayor
So, he wants more diversity.. good for him. I'd like to have more diversity in Boise Idaho.. but we're coming along.

Shouldn't you be attending to your pronghorn GF? Now that would be diversity!

I never tire of watching to bizzare lengths so many of you dems/libs will go to in attemting to, somehow TRY to present your silly-assed racism as anything BUT.........

"So, he wants more diversity.. good for him."

Good for him indeed....... May I ask you just how in the hell it is this oh-so-noble, this liberal longed for, "more diversity", to be achieved my good fellow?

See, if they are "too white", percentage of population wise, as they are, in order to achieve the desired, "more diversity", it only stands to reason the percentage of the majority group within that population would need to be lessened as the population of the other groups among the population are increased, correct?

So what YOU are supporting, what YOU openly state is "good", is a person freely stating in public that he wants fewer people of one race to enter the place he runs.

Something that every loony liberal worth his weight in salt would sh it a pile a show horse couldn't leap over if they ever got wind of someone who at some point in time voted for a republican dog catcher even uttering in private were the races involved reversed.

But, hey, you know full well I give you your due credit for intellect, it isn't as if I am telling you anything you don't also know, right? But as always, why not run with it, right or wrong doesn't matter, it isn't as if anyone will wonder about the way you or anyone on the left refuse to actually DO as you demand others do so preach on brother.......

Arkady

President

Interesting. An Ayn Rand type would object to the very existing of that university, since Rand didn't want government involved in education. However, when it comes to private universities, an Ayn Rand type would defend their right to discriminate against white people, or anyone else.

connieb

Senator
Can you imagine if a CEO of a private business were to say he wants fewer black or illegal immigrant customers?

You’re Not Wanted, Whitey… University President Wants Fewer White Kids on Campus (Video)
April 15, 2014, 1:39 PM

Whitey Not Wanted!
Western Washington University is looking for ways to be less white.
President Bruce Shepard calls the current number of white students a -failure.

Campus Reform reported:

A school-wide questionnaire at Western Washington University (WWU) asked the community “How do we make sure that in future years ‘we are not as white as we are today?’”

The question, released through the communications and marketing department’s daily newsletter Western Today, comes on the heels of admonishments given in multiple convocation addresses by WWU President Bruce Shepard for the university’s “failure” to be less white.

“Every year, from this stage and at this time, you have heard me say that, if in decades ahead, we are as white as we are today, we will have failed as university,” Shepard said in the 2012 speech.

And in a recent blog post on WWU’s website, Shepard echoes these sentiments, saying those who do not agree “have not thought through the implications of what is ahead for us or, more perniciously, assume we can continue unchanged.”
You would think the President of a university would be interested in something more important.. like the quality of the education they are offering the students.