• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Prominent Democrat refers to Jews as "termites" - left is utterly silent

redtide

Mayor
Given the fact that as a party the democrats hate black, brown, and jewish people it is not unexpected that every once in a while one of them has a sip of the tongue and spills the truth

Jen

Senator
The racist party is the Democrat Party. Margaret Sanger (whom Hillary lauds) thought black people were "weeds" to be exterminated. She created Planned Parenthood for that very reason and the extermination of black babies is her legacy even today.

The Democratic Party is hateful and phony to the core.

#walk away.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
The racist party is the Democrat Party. Margaret Sanger (whom Hillary lauds) thought black people were "weeds" to be exterminated. She created Planned Parenthood for that very reason and the extermination of black babies is her legacy even today.

#walk away.
It's why they still want abortion.

That is a child and they have no clue the value of even a black child.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
What no liberals yet? Did democrats just lose the Jewish vote? Now they lost the Jewish vote, the Black vote, They lost the gay vote years ago in Florida now who is going to vote for them? The KLANtifa Vote?

EatTheRich

President

#walk away.
1. She didn’t say that
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.truthorfiction.com/planned-parenthoods-margaret-sanger-was-motivated-by-racism/amp/
2. Since Planned Parenthood doesn’t exterminate people, your claim is nonsensical.

What no liberals yet? Did democrats just lose the Jewish vote? Now they lost the Jewish vote, the Black vote, They lost the gay vote years ago in Florida now who is going to vote for them? The KLANtifa Vote?
Not a one. It's hard to believe, even for me, that not a single PJ lefty is willing to criticize Farrakhan for referring to Jews as termites. I knew it was bad, but even I didn't think it was this bad...:oops:

Spamature

President
If you were just going to keep dodging it, why even show up?
What dodge ?
Has your HN (Hysterical Neurosis) blinded you to my RIGHT BACK IN YOUR FACE post ?

sly old Ronny tried to hide his best bud "Lou" behind the Jesse Jackson for his Jet magazine cover photo.

What dodge ?
Has your HN (Hysterical Neurosis) blinded you to my RIGHT BACK IN YOUR FACE post ?

sly old Ronny tried to hide his best bud "Lou" behind the airman for the cover of Jet photo.

Got it, you'd like to remain on the list of leftists unwilling to condemn Farrakhan for calling Jews "termites".

Spamature

President
Got it, you'd like to remain on the list of leftists unwilling to condemn Farrakhan for calling Jews "termites".
Sure I condemn him. He's a racist. Also you don't see me doing a photo op with him like Reagan and Pappy Bush. They sure don't look like they're condemning him, now do they ?