• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Proof that Donald Trump believes in Free Speech and Freedom to express oneself on College Campuses.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
In March, 2019, Trump had this little celebration, proclaiming freedom of speech at Colleges across America.
It was a good thing...if he followed his own rules and regulations, but of course, Trump changes his views when it concerns his pride and inflated ego.

That was March of this year. Then this weekend, a mere 8 months later, when it was made known that Trump was going to attend the college football game in AL this weekend, he re-tweeted the message from the student council President, telling students that any disruptive behavior at this particular game would lead to them losing their seating block for the remainder of the season. No doubt it all came from Trump's poor reception at the World Series game and another sporting event when he got Boo'd and ridiculed.

Later, after criticism from students and others saying that they were trying to restrict the students' 1st Amendment rights, they backed off, claiming it was about the "safety of the students" instead of Trump's tiny ego getting squashed again.

I'm just wondering how Trump's re-tweet of that warning makes his "base" feel about him obviously walking back everything he stated at that meeting shown above. I guess in that video...he meant what he said, AS LONG AS the college he was visiting didn't use their first amendment rights to diss him. Poor little guy!!

They also pretended that Trump being there is why there was such a large crowd. This was a game that meant a lot to fans on both sides, since it was supposed to be a good game considering their ranks. I bet those seats would have been filled if Trump had stayed in DC tweeting about witch hunts.

Our Husker stadium is normally full to capacity., despite Trump not being there and despite the fact that our team is having a dismal season. GO BIG RED!!! We don't need Trump here to cheer for our guys, win or lose.

D

Deleted member 21794

Wow, it looks like this time you really really really got Trump. For sure.