• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Proof the Feminist movement is sadly based in Hate

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
If aliens came to earth, they'd probably come to the conclusion of "Geez, those males have sacrificed an awful lot overall for those new-age females to be so ungrateful."

The line of thinking is ridiculously simple, but always shows up in the feminist arguments.

Because there are more male CEO's, all men are monsters. The pretty much sums it up. Because I'm a man, that "Man CEO money" somehow is spread down to me. I somehow benefit from a few elitist males who are making boatloads of money.

Meanwhile, females are excelling in today's society while men overall are on a rapid decline.

However, you'll probably never see any American liberal care. They're too invested in women's causes.

the liberals will use anyone/individual/group they can manipulate to secure their voting block...they will lie, cheat, steal and kill to forward their destructive platform...

i wonder how long it will take the males to man up?

Mr. Friscus

Governor
the liberals will use anyone/individual/group they can manipulate to secure their voting block...they will lie, cheat, steal and kill to forward their destructive platform...

i wonder how long it will take the males to man up?
Well, Men's Rights is starting to gain a lot of momentum. However, a quick search online will show you that many Men's Rights meetings on campuses or in councils will be attended by disruptive female protesters. I've seen multiple examples on youtube. They yell and scream so nobody actually at the meeting can hear each other. One I saw just disbanded, and the feminist activists gained the victory of disbanding the meeting through intimidation and force, but lost because of the major exposure it's received, showing their dispicable behavior.

Many men have gone the MGTOW route: Men Going Their Own Way, and not seeking any sort of relationship with women. This movement is under constant slander and hatred from the feminists, who still need men to do everything they do for them, but also want de-humanized slaves to rule over and hold disdain for.

Plus, it's caused a big backlash against radical feminism by women who DO like men. They say how "feminism" in it's form today doesn't represent them at all, and quite frankly want their men back.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
Well, Men's Rights is starting to gain a lot of momentum. However, a quick search online will show you that many Men's Rights meetings on campuses or in councils will be attended by disruptive female protesters. I've seen multiple examples on youtube. They yell and scream so nobody actually at the meeting can hear each other. One I saw just disbanded, and the feminist activists gained the victory of disbanding the meeting through intimidation and force, but lost because of the major exposure it's received, showing their dispicable behavior.

Many men have gone the MGTOW route: Men Going Their Own Way, and not seeking any sort of relationship with women. This movement is under constant slander and hatred from the feminists, who still need men to do everything they do for them, but also want de-humanized slaves to rule over and hold disdain for.

Plus, it's caused a big backlash against radical feminism by women who DO like men. They say how "feminism" in it's form today doesn't represent them at all, and quite frankly want their men back.
i worked in academia for 20+ years at a well known university and the negative changes i have personally witnessed over that time would be enough to cause most people to lose their lunch...from womens studies programs that barely conceal their hatred of all things male, to indoctrination of lesbian sexual activities,,[as if thats important to college students to succeed] its a cornocopia of hate...from the 1 out of four raped myth, to the equal pay myth,,its all focused on lies, deciet and fabrication...

they run around like chickens with their collective heads cut off screaming "ITS THE PATRIARCHY,,, SQUAWWK,,,ITS THE PATRIARCHY!!!!

connieb

Senator
The special treatment for females is everywhere, but the responsibility side is lacking. every campus has a women's study, but I don't believe there is a single men's studies on campus. There are videos on campus indoctrination that shows a lot of this. They go on campus and ask students if they know where the men's studies offices are located and everyone just laughs and in a few cases they get mad. Women are approaching 65% of the college population yet they have their special groups. Several have tried to start a men's group and have been threatened with being thrown off campus. It might be an interesting court challenge under title 9 requiring equality of opportunity.
If your a white male your chances of becoming a department head are almost zero. Females are being selected with much lesser qualifications. That is well documented, but no one cares as that's what the PC crowd wants.

Harvard had only 41% female partition in their MBA program, so the women raised a fuss and the school started a special program to get women interested in business. The spacial coarses are of coarse not open to men. Maybe, just maybe business is not as attractive to women as men. This is just like affirmative action, you have to hit your numbers.

I guess the bottom line on how young guys feel is they had always accepted their rolls in life, but that has been taken away by the feminist movement and they feel they have always been used by women and now want no part of the traditional arrangements.

I agree and its all so sad. Really. As a woman - I don't want special rights at all. And, abhor programs designed to give me a leg up over a man. Men today - don't owe me a damn thing - because at some point in history some woman wasn't allowed to do what I do. That is bunk. Its the same whine people use in race problems and "systemic racisim" and its bunk then too. I am responsible for me.

And, honestly, it really frosts me that two drunk people can have sex, but only one is generally charged as a rapist. Why is it ok for a chick to claim she was too drunk to consent, but the same isn't true for a guy. We all know a guy can get an erection even if his mind isn't willing - so what is to say he wasn't passed out drunk, too? Where is the responsibiliy for each person - to not get so damn drunk they pass out or they don't know what they are doing? Its like a weird perversion of the man should take care of the woman theory - women can get as drunk as they want, behave however they want - and there are no repercussions. A guy does the same thing - and he has no way of shirking the responsibility for his actions. That is wrong.

And, good lord, don't even get me started on this "wage gap" BS. Women of childbearing age - are unreliable employees as compared to their male counterparts. That is just the cold hard truth. I take of twice the time for family related issues as my male co-workers. Now, I am also a partner now, and my work doesn't actually end, so even if I take a day off to stay home with sick kids, I am taking work home, working all night after my husband gets home, etc.. so in my case no one is reallly picking up my slack. But, in plenty other places the people left in the office are picking up the slack. THAT absenteeism costs the company money. So, if they offer less to compesnate for that - that should be fine. Addiitonally if women offer to take less stressful or less time insensive positions or trade flexibility for money - I have done that as well - traded more days off for a raise - then that should be their choice as well. And, it doesn't mean - that there is anything inherrently sexist about recognizing that women in the workforce come with different challenges then men and to compensate them accordingly particularly as I point out - it is often the woman ( particularly in a professional capacity) driving that.

And, even working in a predominantly male field with mostly all male co-workers except for the admin staff, with mostly all male clients ( my niche is in construction ) with mostly all male attorney's in my consulting work - I have never ONCE felt like I was treated differently or negatively because of my gender. Not once have I felt like I wasn't taken seriously. Not once have I felt like I was excluded, etc. And, for most of my career - the men I have worked with have been old enough to be my father... so we are talking about guys who presumably would have been raised with these chauvinistic tendencies. So my conclusion that much of it - is basically repeated old wives tales and bad stereotypes.

I tell my daughter and my son, that they can each be whatever they want to be, and can each get whatever it is that they want out of life. Not that my DD can do everything my son can do. I don't compare them that way. There really is nothing holding women back - except women. Unfortunately though, much have that has come at holding back men. And, THAT as the mother of a very sweet, smart boy - is a real problem for me.

connie

connieb

Senator

Count me in on that group of women who want their men back -( well I have a man - but you get my point)

I want a man who can hunt and kill things - not that I can't but a man who doesn't mind doing those things. Those skills will be useful. I want a man who knows how to fix things. I want a man who wants to be the protector, and I will happily be the nurturor.

No, I don't want a cryer. A man can cry when his wife dies, his parents die and god forbid a child dies. Their eyes can tear up over their favorite dog... and when they really hurt themselves but short of that, for the love of God, - yes keep your emotions in check. And, hell to the no about manicures and pedicures. And, really - if I can take you in a fight, you are not a real man.

If I wanted someone to be my bitch - I would be a lesbian.

connie

Fast Eddy

Mayor
I agree and its all so sad. Really. As a woman - I don't want special rights at all. And, abhor programs designed to give me a leg up over a man. Men today - don't owe me a damn thing - because at some point in history some woman wasn't allowed to do what I do. That is bunk. Its the same whine people use in race problems and "systemic racisim" and its bunk then too. I am responsible for me.

And, honestly, it really frosts me that two drunk people can have sex, but only one is generally charged as a rapist. Why is it ok for a chick to claim she was too drunk to consent, but the same isn't true for a guy. We all know a guy can get an erection even if his mind isn't willing - so what is to say he wasn't passed out drunk, too? Where is the responsibiliy for each person - to not get so damn drunk they pass out or they don't know what they are doing? Its like a weird perversion of the man should take care of the woman theory - women can get as drunk as they want, behave however they want - and there are no repercussions. A guy does the same thing - and he has no way of shirking the responsibility for his actions. That is wrong.

And, good lord, don't even get me started on this "wage gap" BS. Women of childbearing age - are unreliable employees as compared to their male counterparts. That is just the cold hard truth. I take of twice the time for family related issues as my male co-workers. Now, I am also a partner now, and my work doesn't actually end, so even if I take a day off to stay home with sick kids, I am taking work home, working all night after my husband gets home, etc.. so in my case no one is reallly picking up my slack. But, in plenty other places the people left in the office are picking up the slack. THAT absenteeism costs the company money. So, if they offer less to compesnate for that - that should be fine. Addiitonally if women offer to take less stressful or less time insensive positions or trade flexibility for money - I have done that as well - traded more days off for a raise - then that should be their choice as well. And, it doesn't mean - that there is anything inherrently sexist about recognizing that women in the workforce come with different challenges then men and to compensate them accordingly particularly as I point out - it is often the woman ( particularly in a professional capacity) driving that.

And, even working in a predominantly male field with mostly all male co-workers except for the admin staff, with mostly all male clients ( my niche is in construction ) with mostly all male attorney's in my consulting work - I have never ONCE felt like I was treated differently or negatively because of my gender. Not once have I felt like I wasn't taken seriously. Not once have I felt like I was excluded, etc. And, for most of my career - the men I have worked with have been old enough to be my father... so we are talking about guys who presumably would have been raised with these chauvinistic tendencies. So my conclusion that much of it - is basically repeated old wives tales and bad stereotypes.

I tell my daughter and my son, that they can each be whatever they want to be, and can each get whatever it is that they want out of life. Not that my DD can do everything my son can do. I don't compare them that way. There really is nothing holding women back - except women. Unfortunately though, much have that has come at holding back men. And, THAT as the mother of a very sweet, smart boy - is a real problem for me.

connie
It is really refreshing to hear your words, not many women feel like this these days. I was a VP of Engineering for many years and own a construction company as well. I employed a large number of women and observed the differences between men and women. If anyone did not treat a women properly they were fired, but it was really never a problem. I found that most women I hired didn't enjoy the work and over time moved on to other jobs, but those that liked the work were all as good as a man and were great employees.
The men typically worked longer hours and took less time off because of family issues as our culture usually has the women deal with such things. Having a family and knowing there would be these issues who ever decides to deal with family, usually the woman must be prepared for a hit on raises. When you have x dollars to divide up you allot it based on value to you and hours worked make a big difference. Some women found a lower increase offensive, but I always explained the differences.
I had a couple of real gems over the years that were absolutely great at their jobs, so I see no difference in capability. I have 3 granddaughters and no grandsons and I am pushing them to grab all in life possible. Jobs are not the real issue between men and women, its one issue, but its not the major issue.
Most women want to be treated like princes as they were raised, but then turn around and want to compete with men directly. Competing directly is just fine, but don't expect the to have both. A lot of women now complain there are not that many CEO's and there is a glass ceiling. Maybe there is one but I don't see it. What a lot of women don't realize is that there is a lot of good competition and not everyone reaches that level because of hard work. Women have been in the fields a relative short time, I see them penetrating the positions, but slowly as they are starting from behind and competing with guys that want to put in 80 hour weeks to get ahead. Women still are rarely reaching this level of commitment with family issues and all.
I am in retirement mode and am looking to turn over the presidency of the construction company. I have it down to a man or a women, my estimator. I see now difference in abilities and sex will not be part of the decision who I select.

You get things, very refreshing to talk to a women that truly understand. Its a tough world in business and just putting in time isn't enough.

Fast Eddy

Mayor
Count me in on that group of women who want their men back -( well I have a man - but you get my point)

I want a man who can hunt and kill things - not that I can't but a man who doesn't mind doing those things. Those skills will be useful. I want a man who knows how to fix things. I want a man who wants to be the protector, and I will happily be the nurturor.

No, I don't want a cryer. A man can cry when his wife dies, his parents die and god forbid a child dies. Their eyes can tear up over their favorite dog... and when they really hurt themselves but short of that, for the love of God, - yes keep your emotions in check. And, hell to the no about manicures and pedicures. And, really - if I can take you in a fight, you are not a real man.

If I wanted someone to be my bitch - I would be a lesbian.

connie
Just like you want a man, most young guys are looking for a women, but they are no longer there. Luckily I have a traditional wife I love dearly and we live life pretty much with common rolls expected of men and women.
Young men find very demanding women that they don't even want to try to satisfy. Young women have gotten fat (men also, but not as bad) and do not take care of their looks. Many young guys complain about women using too much makeup and dressing slutty, they want a nice women, not some hooker. There is so mush change on both sides at the younger level, I'm just glad I grew up in the era I did and have a traditional women that is a lady.

connieb

Senator
It is really refreshing to hear your words, not many women feel like this these days. I was a VP of Engineering for many years and own a construction company as well. I employed a large number of women and observed the differences between men and women. If anyone did not treat a women properly they were fired, but it was really never a problem. I found that most women I hired didn't enjoy the work and over time moved on to other jobs, but those that liked the work were all as good as a man and were great employees.
The men typically worked longer hours and took less time off because of family issues as our culture usually has the women deal with such things. Having a family and knowing there would be these issues who ever decides to deal with family, usually the woman must be prepared for a hit on raises. When you have x dollars to divide up you allot it based on value to you and hours worked make a big difference. Some women found a lower increase offensive, but I always explained the differences.
I had a couple of real gems over the years that were absolutely great at their jobs, so I see no difference in capability. I have 3 granddaughters and no grandsons and I am pushing them to grab all in life possible. Jobs are not the real issue between men and women, its one issue, but its not the major issue.
Most women want to be treated like princes as they were raised, but then turn around and want to compete with men directly. Competing directly is just fine, but don't expect the to have both. A lot of women now complain there are not that many CEO's and there is a glass ceiling. Maybe there is one but I don't see it. What a lot of women don't realize is that there is a lot of good competition and not everyone reaches that level because of hard work. Women have been in the fields a relative short time, I see them penetrating the positions, but slowly as they are starting from behind and competing with guys that want to put in 80 hour weeks to get ahead. Women still are rarely reaching this level of commitment with family issues and all.
I am in retirement mode and am looking to turn over the presidency of the construction company. I have it down to a man or a women, my estimator. I see now difference in abilities and sex will not be part of the decision who I select.

You get things, very refreshing to talk to a women that truly understand. Its a tough world in business and just putting in time isn't enough.

The nonsense about the glass ceiling annoys me too. Unless there is some sort of nepotism or quid pro quo for something - almost always those positions are obtained by the person that works more. Its really that simple. In my line of work its billable hours. The person who has the most billable hours - is the person who generally gets promoted, makes partner first, etc. If you have to take off time for whatever reason - be it to take care of your kids, or your own health, or to take care of your parents or others - YOU are simply not as competitive. Period.

It doesn't matter how good you are at your job. How well you are liked. How hard you try when you are are there. That is all well and good - and what keeps you employed. But, not what gets you to advance. The value you bring - is what gets you to advance. Each industry evaluates that differently but generally it comes down to the money you make the business first and foremost and your skills - secondary.

And, always I hear these complaints about getting passed over for promotions - but in the same breath they tell about being on their kid's field trips or their afterschool activities. You know how many band concerts or plays my dad made it to when I was a kid? -0-. Nada... zip.

Why?Cause if he wanted to beat out the compeition at his job, he had to be there before they got there, and be the last one to leave.

This fallacy that we can have it all, is bunk. We all make trade-offs. If you want to be home when your kids are sick - you take the hit financially. If you want to be able to walk out the door at 5 every day - you have to accept that no matter how much you work from 9 - 5 - you are simply NOT as valuable as the person who will happily and easily stay late to finish a project, or be on call for something.

Those are the facts. That is life. You can not have it all. You really can not. You can be a mom and have a career - but one or the other will have to take a backseat. Do guys face that? No they don't. But they also don't birth children. They may want to be a great father. But, most of them don't want to be the person who stays home with the sick kid. Or most don't want to be the person who goes on the field trip. And, overwhelmingly they choose money - over flexibility and family life. Those who don't - ALSO don't move ahead. They just don't bitch about it as much.

connie

connieb

Senator
Just like you want a man, most young guys are looking for a women, but they are no longer there. Luckily I have a traditional wife I love dearly and we live life pretty much with common rolls expected of men and women.
Young men find very demanding women that they don't even want to try to satisfy. Young women have gotten fat (men also, but not as bad) and do not take care of their looks. Many young guys complain about women using too much makeup and dressing slutty, they want a nice women, not some hooker. There is so mush change on both sides at the younger level, I'm just glad I grew up in the era I did and have a traditional women that is a lady.
My husband and I have the traditional roles at the home. And, I like it that way. He fixes stuff, takes out the trash, does all the yard work and home maintenance. I do all the cooking and cleaning and we sort of split and then also have a cleaning person because with two full time jobs we can't keep up with it all.

If i enjoyed those other things, maybe we would have a different division of duties. Its more - that I don't like getting dirty - and he doesn't mind it. He sucks at cooking, and while I don't love it, I don't suck at it.

Its amazing though how feminism has driven women - so far away from what a mate is actually looking for. NO matter how much we try to brainwash women into embracing the sexual revolution the realitiy exists - there are girls you just want to F - and girls you want to marry. If a girl gives it up too easy - she is going to be classed in the first category and no decent guy will really respect her.

I do remember when I got together with my husband that he commented that I always looked so nice "put together". Well, we met through work, and then mostly had dates right after work - so I was generally dressed up, hair done, make-up at an appropriate level, jewelry not to flashy, etc. I wouldn't have worn business clothes to a date generally, but I would have still done hair and make-up the same way. But, then when I saw his ex one day, I thought no wonder you were so into me... talk about letting herself go.. sheesh. She did nothign with her hair.. no make up... etc. She was a religion and women's studies major. heh.

connie

Mr. Friscus

Governor
Ever listen to comedian Bill Burr? He's a big advocate of men's rights, and will use comedy to convey those points.

Your quote reminded me of a good bit of his. He said something to the effect of:

If you women get yourself one of these new-age, thin, passive hipster guys, you are ROLLING THE DICE.. because when that axe murder barges into your house and kicks down the door, not only is he incapable of protecting you in the first place, but you'd better be prepared to see him screaming louder than you and on his way out the window.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
i worked in academia for 20+ years at a well known university and the negative changes i have personally witnessed over that time would be enough to cause most people to lose their lunch...from womens studies programs that barely conceal their hatred of all things male, to indoctrination of lesbian sexual activities,,[as if thats important to college students to succeed] its a cornocopia of hate...from the 1 out of four raped myth, to the equal pay myth,,its all focused on lies, deciet and fabrication...

they run around like chickens with their collective heads cut off screaming "ITS THE PATRIARCHY,,, SQUAWWK,,,ITS THE PATRIARCHY!!!!
Defenders of it like to mock anyone who dares question "high acadmeia" because "the more education, the better.. how could it be wrong?"

Well, they've been in safe, well-funded, elitist institutions, banquets, and living quarters their whole lives. They've spent their whole life with their noses in books and research without much to any real world experience. They often are accompanied by arrogant, elitist attitudes with a thirst for importance. Thus, you see them manipulating data and making brash declarations for attention, at least I would assume. Remember, these people never graduated from a school setting.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
Defenders of it like to mock anyone who dares question "high acadmeia" because "the more education, the better.. how could it be wrong?"

Well, they've been in safe, well-funded, elitist institutions, banquets, and living quarters their whole lives. They've spent their whole life with their noses in books and research without much to any real world experience. They often are accompanied by arrogant, elitist attitudes with a thirst for importance. Thus, you see them manipulating data and making brash declarations for attention, at least I would assume. Remember, these people never graduated from a school setting.

the "professional student" is at alltime highs..
they contribute nothing, but eat up resources best used elsewhere...

theres a grant for everyone...even the dead...

connieb

Senator
Ever listen to comedian Bill Burr? He's a big advocate of men's rights, and will use comedy to convey those points.

Your quote reminded me of a good bit of his. He said something to the effect of:

If you women get yourself one of these new-age, thin, passive hipster guys, you are ROLLING THE DICE.. because when that axe murder barges into your house and kicks down the door, not only is he incapable of protecting you in the first place, but you'd better be prepared to see him screaming louder than you and on his way out the window.
No, I never heard of him but I will have to check him out.

connie

Fast Eddy

Mayor
What amazes me about academia and the women studies or the Black studies, it leads to nothing. I would not pay for a son or daughter taking these classes. There are many degrees that will not allow you to support yourself when you get out. Schools should counsel the kids better on this. I loved history, but realized unless I was a PhD Professor I could never support myself. I think women are wasting their money on feminist courses, yes, it may be interesting to them, but it won't pay the bills. Hard to pay back all the loans if you don't have a job.

Bill Burr is funny!

gigi

Mayor

I took a course called "Women and the Law" in college. It sounded interesting.....sounded like it was going to be more of a history course than anything else.
Nope.
While the textbook was great and full of actual cases and real history, the professor made it about how we women are "victims" and how conservative leaders seek to take all our rights away. They even had Bill Baird himself come in and talk to us. At the end of the talk he gave, he asked for gas money. I was in my early 30s at the time and not very impressionable. But the rest of the class was all 18-20 year old women. And they sat there rapt and wide eyed sucking it all in week after week.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
I took a course called "Women and the Law" in college. It sounded interesting.....sounded like it was going to be more of a history course than anything else.
Nope.
While the textbook was great and full of actual cases and real history, the professor made it about how we women are "victims" and how conservative leaders seek to take all our rights away. They even had Bill Baird himself come in and talk to us. At the end of the talk he gave, he asked for gas money. I was in my early 30s at the time and not very impressionable. But the rest of the class was all 18-20 year old women. And they sat there rapt and wide eyed sucking it all in week after week.

womens studies courses have morphed into misandry indoctrination classes...the "professors" dont even try to hide it any longer..[years back, it was subtle, creeping hate,,now its full blown misandry and the're proud of it..]

thankfully,,some educators/colleges are waking up to it,,and disbanning the hate fest courses in favor of studies that actually help young women as opposed to ham-stringing them from the onset...more colleges are taking a hard look at what they ignored for decades...

social change takes a long time,,and its usually far behind social attitudes [hence the change] then it swings past what is necessary into damaging fringe areas like we've witnessed with the radfems...

btw,,,bill baird asked for gas money?!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHA LOL!

[did he pass a hat?]:)