• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Protesters supporting Darren Wilson rioting and looting....

Barbella

Senator
Oh, wait... that's wrong. My mistake.

Now protests start IN FAVOR of shooter cop: More than a hundred turn out in rally supporting Darren Wilson after he skips town to avoid violent reprisals
  • The large group gathered outside of the St Louis offices of news station KSDK on Sunday
  • Most of the protesters are members of the law enforcement community
Supporters of the St Louis policeman who killed a black teenager have rallied in the city in the first public show of support for the officer.

At the rally, attended by around 150 people, protesters walked around wearing specially printed T-shirts which were sold for $7 with a police shield on which was the words: ‘I stand by Darren Wilson’.

Instead of a badge number it read 8.9.14 - the day he killed 18-year-old Michael Brown.

Two Facebook pages in support of Wilson, 28, have also sprung up with a combined total of 35,000 likes.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2727560/Now-protests-start-IN-FAVOR-shooter-cop-More-turn-rally-supporting-Darren-Wilson-skips-town-avoid-violent-reprisals.html#ixzz3AkbQw1Uq

Barbella

Senator
i understand at least one newpaper published a map to wilson's house, in case "peaceful protestors" couldn't figure out how to get there using GPS . . .
That's real, ummm, peace-promoting there, isn't it? ... if anything should happen to Wilson, his family should sue that newspaper...

Caroljo

Senator
He skips town?

He shoots an unarmed person to death and he's allowed to skip town?

Jeez, why are the local residents furious?
Are you serious? With the mobs that are after him, you think he should be sitting home watching tv or something? Or maybe they could lock him in a cell for his own safety, when they haven't even finished investigating? Of course the authorities know where he is...and he's staying safe! But just as it was with Zimmerman, you think he should have been arrested right on the spot (for most likely doing his job!). Get a life Bugs...you seem to thrive on stupidity.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Are you serious? With the mobs that are after him, you think he should be sitting home watching tv or something? Or maybe they could lock him in a cell for his own safety, when they haven't even finished investigating? Of course the authorities know where he is...and he's staying safe! But just as it was with Zimmerman, you think he should have been arrested right on the spot (for most likely doing his job!). Get a life Bugs...you seem to thrive on stupidity.
Ya think a black guy who shot an unarmed white person to death would be walking the streets? That he would be allowed to "skip town"?

Nah, you know better, and you would be outraged if he was allowed to just "skip town."

But you're truly perplexed by the suggestion that the converse should also be true.

Quite telling.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
i understand at least one newpaper published a map to wilson's house, in case "peaceful protestors" couldn't figure out how to get there using GPS . . .
reporter reported out front of Wilson house the other day...........showed house/neighborhood to the world

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
What do you want him to do? Surrender to the lynch mob? I'm sure the authorities know where he is, so don't worry your empty little head about it...
lynch mob keeps shooting others in lynch mob.............female shot last night.......maybe more after I went to bed............think she had her arms up shouting don't shoot me.........☻

justoffal

Senator
He skips town?

He shoots an unarmed person to death and he's allowed to skip town?

Jeez, why are the local residents furious?
Fuxk you bugsy... 290 pounds and six foot four is not UNARMED you idiot.

AS more details emerge it appears that his life was in danger. I notice that the blood work on the criminal cigar thief has been banned from the newspapers... I wonder why....maybe on crack?

Additionally I am quite sure that the needed law enforcement officials know exactly where to find him..

Caroljo

Senator
Ya think a black guy who shot an unarmed white person to death would be walking the streets? That he would be allowed to "skip town"?

Nah, you know better, and you would be outraged if he was allowed to just "skip town."

But you're truly perplexed by the suggestion that the converse should also be true.

Quite telling.
He hasn't SKIPPED TOWN....he's probably trying to stay alive. And you know damn well this IS different. It was a cop....was he doing his job or just being trigger happy? Hopefully the investigation will prove one way or the other, but until they decide if the copy was guilty and just wanted to shoot a black kid (and what a HUGE black "kid") then there is no reason to arrest him. They have to have reasonable cause, and we haven't seen that yet.

If it was a black cop that shot a white kid, I'd feel the same way. Would you?

justoffal

Senator
Yes that is exacl
lynch mob keeps shooting others in lynch mob.............female shot last night.......maybe more after I went to bed............think she had her arms up shouting don't shoot me.........☻[/quot

Quite telling.
Bullshit.

A black cop who did his job no matter what the skin color would be protected like any other cop.

You are a rabble rousing piece of shit .... PAID HACK screams from your keyboard.

JO

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Quite telling.
black cop shoots white..............put on administrative leave............or you're racism and hate of whites only thinks that whites put on leave during investigation........

'get the white hate out of your heart'

Bugsy McGurk

President
of course libs like you Bugs don't believe in 'due process' or 'innocent until proven guilty"................or the CONSTITUTION.............explains why ya'll voted for 'O' twice.
Sure I do. He's entitled to a trial.

But I can imagine your screeching level if a black guy who shot an unarmed person to death was allowed to just "skip town."

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
what mobs are after him?

Bugsy McGurk

President
He hasn't SKIPPED TOWN....he's probably trying to stay alive. And you know damn well this IS different. It was a cop....was he doing his job or just being trigger happy? Hopefully the investigation will prove one way or the other, but until they decide if the copy was guilty and just wanted to shoot a black kid (and what a HUGE black "kid") then there is no reason to arrest him. They have to have reasonable cause, and we haven't seen that yet.

If it was a black cop that shot a white kid, I'd feel the same way. Would you?
The TP says "he skips town" and you say he hasn't. You Pugs have to pick a story and stick to it.

But I am totally unsurprised that Pugs argue there is no reason to arrest a white guy who shoots an unarmed black kid to death. It is a clearly established pattern at this point.