• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Protests in London

Boltlady

Mayor
There they are, thousands and thousands of people out protesting against our President Trump.

One does wonder who pays of all of the professionally printed signs that they are carrying. Do they use the same printing companies that our people do?

The globalists are really fighting to take over the world control so that people would have nowhere else to turn to. Why should it be so hard to understand that it would be a form of slavery? That's such a big price to pay to have everything in one's life taken care of. That might sound like a good thing until folks would find out that those in control would consider the care and feeding of so many not worth the bother.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Maybe the thousands who support him aren't protesting him?
That was set for tomorrow and has been cancelled, by whom or why, I don't know but there is a really uuuge protest tomorrow #FreeTommy and I expect they will join that.

Antifa have been given a spot right in the way of the entrance to the rally in WhiteHall - funny that, eh?

Corruptbuddha

Governor
There they are, thousands and thousands of people out protesting against our President Trump.

One does wonder who pays of all of the professionally printed signs that they are carrying. Do they use the same printing companies that our people do?

The globalists are really fighting to take over the world control so that people would have nowhere else to turn to. Why should it be so hard to understand that it would be a form of slavery? That's such a big price to pay to have everything in one's life taken care of. That might sound like a good thing until folks would find out that those in control would consider the care and feeding of so many not worth the bother.
In reality, who cares? It's the UK...they've got more problems that you can shake a stick at.

Eh, how many are protesting and not protesting...……….you think the whole of UK there?
It was small, by the looks of it --- there were dozens of small ones all over snowflake country --- but they are no bigger than their normal weekly protests over this or that --- Big protests happen at the week end in London, so as not to disrupt business - we shall see what the press make of tomorrow.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
So you're thinking that the entirety of the UK population is protesting?
"I get thousands of notifications from people in the UK that they love the President of the United States,” he said.

I'm thinking he's not telling the truth.

Corruptbuddha

Governor
"I get thousands of notifications from people in the UK that they love the President of the United States,” he said.

So you don't think it's possible that he may have thousands of supporters from a nation of 65 million?

Of course he is - who protests? Every day of every week in London and elsewhere? Not the working men and women and not the silent majority.