• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Protests in London

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Again, you don't think it's possible, that in a nation of so many a few thousand haven't contacted him on Twitter, or emails, or even letters?
I highly doubt Trump. Not the best reputation for truth and veracity. I don't believe he gets "thousands of notifications" from British supporters. No sir I don't.

Are you saying London no longer has enough white-skinned people living within its borders?

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/eric-kaufmann/white-flight-from-london_b_2343563.html?guccounter=1
:rolleyes: If you really want to talk about colour,outside the ports, there was very little --- as in a minute amount of colour until just under 60 years ago - so what are you asking, in fact? When we are speaking of a civilization with is thousands of years old as compared with the last 60 odd years? Huh?

I didn't say the London was 45% White - I said 45% English..... which is what I meant.

DUH! Those protesters did not want to leave the E.U. But the majority did, like in America the majority voted Trump.
The majority in the US voted AGAINST Trump, remember?

https://splinternews.com/here-is-the-final-popular-vote-count-of-the-2016-electi-1793864349

"Most of the people who voted in the 2016 presidential election voted for Hillary Clinton. Donald Trump is the president-elect.

"Here are the final numbers:

"Clinton received 65,844,610 votes, or 48.2% of the total vote.

"Trump received 62,979,636 votes, or 46.1% of the total vote. (That's a difference of 2.86 million votes.)

"The remaining 5.7% of the vote went to other candidates, like Gary Johnson, Jill Stein, Evan McMullin, and, I don't know, write-ins for flesh-eating bacteria."

Why is that number so much higher and how do we get from 60 million(2011) to 85million?
They lie to us, they do not want us to know the real figures of immigrants, legal or illegal. Cameron said after the last census that it would be the last one - no more census - wtf?

One Imam has even said 'double' the official muslim immigrant figures - I dunno about that but looking at the areas in question, I can't say it isn't true.

If you really want to talk about colour,outside the ports, there was very little --- as in a minute amount of colour until just under 60 years ago - so what are you asking, in fact? When we are speaking of a civilization with is thousands of years old as compared with the last 60 odd years? Huh?
Sixty years ago was about the time your dying Empire put out a call to all its loyal colonial subjects to come to the UK and help rebuild the devastation of WWII, right?

Was the skin color of those who answered the call a bigger threat to civilization then or today?

Sixty years ago was about the time your dying Empire put out a call to all its loyal colonial subjects to come to the UK and help rebuild the devastation of WWII, right?

Was the skin color of those who answered the call a bigger threat to civilization then or today?
I said that London is now only 45% English - as in most who are living in London now are not English - which means 'not English' it doesn't mean anything else -

Brixton is finished too now btw the market is now corporate.