• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Proving Trump has no soul, no conscience

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
No, questioning the sincerity of other people's faith and/or their standing with God is not ok and does not reconcile to the Bible...and this is not selectively applied. Why do you do it all the time? You do it constantly. Why? Why do you recognize that it's wrong for some people to do it...and then embrace it when you or people you agree with politically do it? Why does this practice remove the soul and conscience of people you disagree with...but does not do the same for you and the people with whom you agree?

You practice this exact thing very consistently on this public forum. Why? And why is it ok for you?

lol.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
No, questioning the sincerity of other people's faith and/or their standing with God is not ok and does not reconcile to the Bible...and this is not selectively applied. Why do you do it all the time? You do it constantly. Why? Why do you recognize that it's wrong for some people to do it...and then embrace it when you or people you agree with politically do it? Why does this practice remove the soul and conscience of people you disagree with...but does not do the same for you and the people with whom you agree?

You practice this exact thing very consistently on this public forum. Why? And why is it ok for you?
You can't even put Trump's name in your meek criticism:

No, (TRUMP) questioning the sincerity of other people's faith and/or their standing with God is not ok and does not reconcile to the Bible.

Tsk tsk.

Jack4freedom

Governor
good stuff..

btw.. Iowa was a caucus...and caucusgoers were literally counted...you know...hand raising. hardly a fail on Mitch's part...

maybe a failure on arithmetics part..or staying in school... maybe they were employing that new math what failed spectacularly..

the iowa dnc's spectacular display of being wholly able to ...uh..count...:oops:..yeah,count... is entirely on them,
I think the Iowa deal is overblown. They got the numbers right a day late. At least they didn’t name the wrong winner like the RNC did in 2004. Sanders and Buttigeig virtually tied in a small state. Both have momentum going into NH. Biden looks to be in big trouble. Next month on so called Super Tuesday with California being included will be the big day in these primaries. If Biden does not win big in South Carolina he could be toast.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
You can't even put Trump's name in your meek criticism:

No, (TRUMP) questioning the sincerity of other people's faith and/or their standing with God is not ok and does not reconcile to the Bible.

Tsk tsk.
I can indeed. Trump's walk in this life has been, frankly, terrible across a vast array of words AND behaviors. Now, look in the mirror. Can you answer my questions? Why is it ok for YOU to call people "fake Christians" without you being "without a soul or conscience"? Answer the question. Why do YOU get to do this? Why can Pelosi say - on camera - that Trump "knows nothing about prayer"? Why do you absolve the same behaviors and words when it is you/people you agree with politically?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
She won't answer. She won't even acknowledge that she does it but perhaps should not.

The character make-up of most of the left is astounding in it's incapacity to reflect, introspect, or be self-aware. It is a profound (and consistent) trait among them - even when one makes overt appeal to it.

It's like asking a spinal cord injury victim in a wheelchair to stand.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I think the Iowa deal is overblown. They got the numbers right a day late. At least they didn’t name the wrong winner like the RNC did in 2004. Sanders and Buttigeig virtually tied in a small state. Both have momentum going into NH. Biden looks to be in big trouble. Next month on so called Super Tuesday with California being included will be the big day in these primaries. If Biden does not win big in South Carolina he could be toast.
agree.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I can indeed. Trump's walk in this life has been, frankly, terrible across a vast array of words AND behaviors. Now, look in the mirror. Can you answer my questions? Why is it ok for YOU to call people "fake Christians" without you being "without a soul or conscience"? Answer the question. Why do YOU get to do this? Why can Pelosi say - on camera - that Trump "knows nothing about prayer"? Why do you absolve the same behaviors and words when it is you/people you agree with politically?
Your attempt to distract from Trump's no soul, no conscience and consequent vile, unchristian behavior.....and point at others.....is positively swishy.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
She won't answer. She won't even acknowledge that she does it but perhaps should not.

The character make-up of most of the left is astounding in it's incapacity to reflect, introspect, or be self-aware. It is a profound (and consistent) trait among them - even when one makes overt appeal to it.

standard fare. spitting on christians is a ok... until....

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Your attempt to distract from Trump's no soul, no conscience and consequent vile, unchristian behavior.....and point at others.....is positively swishy.
Still no answer about YOU constantly calling people "fake Christian", eh Julie? You can do so "soulfully" and with 'great conscience'. But non-lefties? Nope...that exact same action condemns them. All things in service to the cause, obviously.

Jack4freedom

Governor

The character make up of politicians in general is to take credit for all positive aspects of the country and blame adversaries for all negative aspects. That’s a given. However attempting to suggest that only “the left” and their fans engages in this hypocritical yet typical behavior is laughable. On this forum, you seem to be willing to concede certain faults of Trump occasionally which is admirable. However, for every so called “leftist” you accuse of being blinded by their political alliances there are several on the pro Trump side that are even more blindly pro Trump or “rightists”, I guess.

I do not consider myself as a rightist or a leftist but rather one who believes that Trump is a lying scoundrel who is not fit to hold the office of POTUS. I also believe that Pelosi is a calculating, phony political hack who should not be the Speaker of the House. Both parties in my view certainly have not put their best foot forward in their choices for leadership positions. McConnell, McCarthy, Schumer and Pelosi are all phonies in my book who would all be arguing exactly the opposite points if it was the Republicans impeaching a Democrat for exactly the same reason with exactly the same set of facts.

If however a Democrat President had been involved in an idiotic scheme involving idiots like Rudy Guiliani, Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman to shake down a foreign leader for political gain like Trump obviously did, I would be 100% in favor of kicking him or her out of office too. So would McCarthy, McConnell, Nunez, Jordan, Gates and all of those involved in the post impeachment circle jerk in the White House yesterday. It isn’t about Left vs Right, it’s about Right vs Wrong in my book.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
The character make up of politicians in general is to take credit for all positive aspects of the country and blame adversaries for all negative aspects. That’s a given. However attempting to suggest that only “the left” and their fans engages in this hypocritical yet typical behavior is laughable. On this forum, you seem to be willing to concede certain faults of Trump occasionally which is admirable. However, for every so called “leftist” you accuse of being blinded by their political alliances there are several on the pro Trump side that are even more blindly pro Trump or “rightists”, I guess.

I do not consider myself as a rightist or a leftist but rather one who believes that Trump is a lying scoundrel who is not fit to hold the office of POTUS. I also believe that Pelosi is a calculating, phony political hack who should not be the Speaker of the House. Both parties in my view certainly have not put their best foot forward in their choices for leadership positions. McConnell, McCarthy, Schumer and Pelosi are all phonies in my book who would all be arguing exactly the opposite points if it was the Republicans impeaching a Democrat for exactly the same reason with exactly the same set of facts.

If however a Democrat President had been involved in an idiotic scheme involving idiots like Rudy Guiliani, Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman to shake down a foreign leader for political gain like Trump obviously did, I would be 100% in favor of kicking him or her out of office too. So would McCarthy, McConnell, Nunez, Jordan, Gates and all of those involved in the post impeachment circle jerk in the White House yesterday. It isn’t about Left vs Right, it’s about Right vs Wrong in my book.
I am speaking of a poster on this forum who exemplifies the trait of non-introspection...even when repeatedly asked about it. She calls people "fake Christian" while specifically writing that questioning the faith of others demonstrates that a person "has no soul and no conscience".

It's right here in this strand - as plain as day. What the heck are you arguing about? Did you think she needed some dilution? Trying to shade her from acute focus? That won't work. We own our words. And many of us are not easily distracted.

Jack4freedom

Governor
I am speaking of a poster on this forum who exemplifies the trait of non-introspection...even when repeatedly asked about it. She calls people "fake Christian" while specifically writing that questioning the faith of others demonstrates that a person "has no soul and no conscience".

It's right here in this strand - as plain as day. What the heck are you arguing about? Did you think she needed some dilution? Trying to shade her from acute focus? That won't work. We own our words. And many of us are not easily distracted.
I was referring to your statement asserting that “the character make up of the left is astounding in it‘s incapacity to reflect, introspect and be self aware”.

As opposed to what in the context of this forum.

Most posts and OPs are written by ultra partisans from both sides of the Trump anti Trump community and both are usually devoid of any reflection, introspection and self awareness. Why are you usually suggesting that it’s mainly “the left” who is guilty of this?

On this forum, the term “the left” is used to denigrate anyone who suggests that Trump is a scoundrel, a liar and has brought on his own problems by associating with crooks, liars and imbeciles. (Manafort, Flynn, Gates, Cohen, Stone, Guiliani, Parnas, Fruman) to name a few. What perjorative do you label those who totally ignore that point of view? How do you feel about their “character make up”?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I was referring to your statement asserting that “the character make up of the left is astounding in it‘s incapacity to reflect, introspect and be self aware”.

As opposed to what in the context of this forum.

Most posts and OPs are written by ultra partisans from both sides of the Trump anti Trump community and both are usually devoid of any reflection, introspection and self awareness. Why are you usually suggesting that it’s mainly “the left” who is guilty of this?

On this forum, the term “the left” is used to denigrate anyone who suggests that Trump is a scoundrel, a liar and has brought on his own problems by associating with crooks, liars and imbeciles. (Manafort, Flynn, Gates, Cohen, Stone, Guiliani, Parnas, Fruman) to name a few. What perjorative do you label those who totally ignore that point of view? How do you feel about their “character make up”?
Nope. Trump has indeed been a scoundrel and a liar - and I am as far from lefty as you could possibly imagine. No, I have observed for some time now that those folks on the left in this forum lack the humility and introspective capacity to ever admit/retract error - nor to even ENGAGE the question when pressed about their doing the SAME thing for which they condemn others. In this particular case, the author of the OP did it once again in REAL TIME in this very strand.

...And yet it is me you quibble with...nary a word to the one who is demonstrable practitioner of what I wrote.

So, what this tells me is that you are a likeminded lefty fellow traveler, incapable of calling out your own. It gives me no pleasure to suggest this...the forum needs fewer sycophants, fewer silos, fewer monoliths.

Mick

The Right is always right
Another major thread fail. When you are so afflicted with TDS that your ability to make semi-logical, non-hypocrital posts is completely lost you know the disease is horrible. The low IQ is particularly vulnerable.

Wouldn't you say @JuliefromOhio

Last edited:

Jack4freedom

Governor
Nope. Trump has indeed been a scoundrel and a liar - and I am as far from lefty as you could possibly imagine. No, I have observed for some time now that those folks on the left in this forum lack the humility and introspective capacity to ever admit/retract error - nor to even ENGAGE the question when pressed about their doing the SAME thing for which they condemn others. In this particular case, the author of the OP did it once again in REAL TIME in this very strand.

...And yet it is me you quibble with...nary a word to the one who is demonstrable practitioner of what I wrote.

So, what this tells me is that you are a likeminded lefty fellow traveler, incapable of calling out your own. It gives me no pleasure to suggest this...the forum needs fewer sycophants, fewer silos, fewer monoliths.
Whenever I hear or read something that takes a position and blames this mythical “the left”, it brings to mind Denis Prager a third rate Rush Limbaugh wannabe who tries to blame everything wrong with the world on “da left” in his thinly disguised Brooklyn accent. I am not a fellow traveler with da left or da right, champ. I am just a guy who can spot hypocrisy no matter which direction it comes from. Your use of the phrase “da left” gives you away. The present political hate fest has little to do with left vs right. It has more to do with right vs wrong.

He used this morning's Prayer Breakfast to bash Romney and Pelosi's religious faith and convictions.
He then let loose again at noon.....with a crazed, hatemongering rant. That's mental illness.

Ana Navarro-Cárdenas @ananavarro
that's former Republican Ana)

Folks, if you quasi-worship and defend a man who lies, cheats, mocks the disabled, insults teen-agers, attacks a dead hero, boasts of sexual assault....you really have no business questioning the authenticity of @SenatorRomney’s faith. Take a damn seat.

10:20 AM - Feb 6, 2020

Americans and the entire world knew full well what Don was before he ran.

Another major thread fail. When you are so afflicted with TDS that your ability to make semi-logical, non-hypocrital posts is completely lost you know the disease is horroble. The low IQ is particularly vulnerable.

Wouldn't you say @JuliefromOhio

TDS has at least two identified strains.

And the entire world has had a chance to witness the insanity running through american society.

Cat
Out
Of
Bag

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Whenever I hear or read something that takes a position and blames this mythical “the left”, it brings to mind Denis Prager a third rate Rush Limbaugh wannabe who tries to blame everything wrong with the world on “da left” in his thinly disguised Brooklyn accent. I am not a fellow traveler with da left or da right, champ. I am just a guy who can spot hypocrisy no matter which direction it comes from. Your use of the phrase “da left” gives you away. The present political hate fest has little to do with left vs right. It has more to do with right vs wrong.
And now you heap Limbaugh and Praeger...two more non-lefties...on your unique pile of scorn.

Yep, you're just one more collectivist lefty automaton...defending the hive. Have a nice day.

Jack4freedom

Governor
And now you heap Limbaugh and Praeger...two more non-lefties...on your unique pile of scorn.

Yep, you're just one more collectivist lefty automaton...defending the hive. Have a nice day.
Got it Rick. Those who don’t eat up the gruel puked out on the AM radio should be avoided and disregarded as “da evil left”. Who is defending da hive? Lol