1. You can keep your doctor. Insurance companies may have chosen to change rules related to their networks. Doctors may choose not to accept those changes and drop off of the network...but you can keep your doctor, unless they retire.Obama lies
1. You can keep your doctor
2. In May 2011, Obama said the fence between America and Mexico was “basically complete”; yet the Department of Homeland Security admits just 36.3 miles or 5% of the border is fenced.
Obama lied and said abortions would not be publicly funded under Obamacare.
Despite Obama’s empty lies about no public funding for abortions, a March 2012 edict from the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) unequivocally ruled Obamacare will use our tax dollars to fund abortion.
In April 2009, Obama claimed he “saved or created over 150,000 jobs.”
In an odd burst of veracity, his friends at the AP called him on this lie, pointing out that at that point since Obama came to office, the United States lost more than 1.2 million jobs as per his own Bureau of Labor Statistics. The report continued by pointing out that any jobs “saved or created” by Obama’s stimulus bill were “dwarfed by the number of recent job losses.”
5. Remember Obama telling us there would be no earmarks in his 2009 stimulus package? He lied. The bill had over 9,000 earmarks in it; and of course, it failed to deliver even a small improvement for our economy.
I could go on but you are already proved useless
2. In May 2011, then-president Barack Obama stated that the wall was "basically complete", with 649 miles (1,044 km) of 652 planned miles of barrier constructed. Of this, vehicle barriers comprised 299 miles (481 km) and pedestrian fence 350 miles (560 km).
He said what was complete was what republicans asked for.
3. Under obamacare you can buy a policy that covers abortions. No federal subsidy is provided for that coverage.We have gone above and beyond what was requested by the very Republicans who said they supported broader reform as long as we got serious about enforcement. All the stuff they asked for, we've done
Abortion services are explicitly excluded from the ten essential benefits offered on all non-grandfathered health plans under the ACA, as are abortion inducing drugs. Other drugs that some feel cro...
4. The stimulus didn't even start spending money until September 2009. I noticed that you didn't provide a source for that April claim.
ADP jobs report in January 2009 put losses at 598,000.
In February job losses were 359,000.
- Employment in the manufacturing sector declined 219,000, its thirty-sixth consecutive decline.
- Construction employment dropped 114,000. This was its twenty-fifth consecutive monthly decline, and brings the total decline in construction jobs since the peak in January 2007 to 1,004,000.
Nonfarm Private Employment Decreased 697,000 according to the February ADP National Employment Report® . Nonfarm private employment decrease...
In March job losses hit 742,000.
That was George W. Bush's recession.
5. Earmarks. When Obama said that it was before congress got their hands on it...