• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Proving Trump has no soul, no conscience

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
He used this morning's Prayer Breakfast to bash Romney and Pelosi's religious faith and convictions.
He then let loose again at noon.....with a crazed, hatemongering rant. That's mental illness.

Ana Navarro-Cárdenas @ananavarro
that's former Republican Ana)

https://twitter.com/ananavarro/status/1225439083759054848
Folks, if you quasi-worship and defend a man who lies, cheats, mocks the disabled, insults teen-agers, attacks a dead hero, boasts of sexual assault....you really have no business questioning the authenticity of @SenatorRomney’s faith. Take a damn seat.

10:20 AM - Feb 6, 2020

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
He used this morning's Prayer Breakfast to bash Romney and Pelosi's religious faith and convictions.
He then let loose again at noon.....with a crazed, hatemongering rant. That's mental illness.

Folks, if you quasi-worship and defend a man who lies, cheats, mocks the disabled, insults teen-agers, attacks a dead hero, boasts of sexual assault....you really have no business questioning the authenticity of @SenatorRomney’s faith. Take a damn seat.

Trump shows his vindictive, hypocritical nature in almost every comment he makes.
He has no discipline whatsoever -- another reason he poses a threat to our country. His lack of self control shows how immature he really is.
His theatrics and rebellion against the norm seems to really draw his gullible, loyal, defenders closer to him. He knows they like his bullying... apparently he bonds with them by using this tactic.:rolleyes:

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Well they did clap, cheer and laugh when he said he was proud to dismiss the word of jesus christ at the prayer breakfast.

One thing we know, he can't stand prosperity - he ALWAYS has to have someone attacking him, that perceived bogeyman for the base to hate. Seems right now it is Nancy and Schiff - quickly moving onto to Romney next ?

And the best thing, the base created this egotistical monster and everything he does moving forward they own, 100%

So tell us, right wingers - who will be the preferred foreign interference contractor for 2020. You right wingers OPENLY welcome this interference , as does VP Trump*. So who will it be in 2020 - Russia, China, India, or a combination of all 3. It must be nice knowing the election is already in the bag, thanks to a big hand from foreign govts. I guess that is why you righties keep saying 2020 is a done deal, just like the senate sham trial - the outcome is already known. I mean there was a reason VP Trump* and Moscow Mitch REFUSED to strengthen voter security - hence see Iowa - the beta test......and the base claps and cheers in delight !

YOU CREATED TRUMPENSTIEN

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
This is a spectacularly hypocritical post. as though a search of this site wouldn't reveal a spectacular number of postings questioning the authenticity of persons faith.

Holy shit.

Oh and PS, Trump is a spectacular piece of shit for cheating on his wives. Which doesn't preclude the comment on the spectacular hypocrisy of this post

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Guess this is what happens when you fight back.
Low I.Q. leftist females get themselves in a tizzy AND DECIDE To post their low I.Q. opinions online LOL

Occupydemocrats & DemocratUnderground are in a full rage !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oooo what can we post on facebook next to ensnare our dummies !!

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk

You prove every day that trump is the most important person in your life

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Well they did clap, cheer and laugh when he said he was proud to dismiss the word of jesus christ at the prayer breakfast.

One thing we know, he can't stand prosperity - he ALWAYS has to have someone attacking him, that perceived bogeyman for the base to hate. Seems right now it is Nancy and Schiff - quickly moving onto to Romney next ?

And the best thing, the base created this egotistical monster and everything he does moving forward they own, 100%

So tell us, right wingers - who will be the preferred foreign interference contractor for 2020. You right wingers OPENLY welcome this interference , as does VP Trump*. So who will it be in 2020 - Russia, China, India, or a combination of all 3. It must be nice knowing the election is already in the bag, thanks to a big hand from foreign govts. I guess that is why you righties keep saying 2020 is a done deal, just like the senate sham trial - the outcome is already known. I mean there was a reason VP Trump* and Moscow Mitch REFUSED to strengthen voter security - hence see Iowa - the beta test......and the base claps and cheers in delight !

YOU CREATED TRUMPENSTIEN

good stuff..

btw.. Iowa was a caucus...and caucusgoers were literally counted...you know...hand raising. hardly a fail on Mitch's part...

maybe a failure on arithmetics part..or staying in school... maybe they were employing that new math what failed spectacularly..

the iowa dnc's spectacular display of being wholly able to ...uh..count...:oops:..yeah,count... is entirely on them,

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
This is a spectacularly hypocritical post. as though a search of this site wouldn't reveal a spectacular number of postings questioning the authenticity of persons faith.

Holy shit.

Oh and PS, Trump is a spectacular piece of shit for cheating on his wives. Which doesn't preclude the comment on the spectacular hypocrisy of this post
To whom are you replying?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Trump shows his vindictive, hypocritical nature in almost every comment he makes.
He has no discipline whatsoever -- another reason he poses a threat to our country. His lack of self control shows how immature he really is.
His theatrics and rebellion against the norm seems to really draw his gullible, loyal, defenders closer to him. He knows they like his bullying... apparently he bonds with them by using this tactic.:rolleyes:
If this were any other president, the fake Christian republicans would've called him the anti-Christ.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
If this were any other president, the fake Christian republicans would've called him the anti-Christ.
There's that abject blind hypocrisy again. The times you call out others as "fake Christians" number in the hundreds at least. If this practice causes Trump to "have no soul, no conscience"...what does it reflect when YOU do it.

You have specifically referenced me as "fake Christian" several times as well. I typically ignore the hate.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
There's that abject blind hypocrisy again. The times you call out others as "fake Christians" number in the hundreds at least. If this practice causes Trump to "have no soul, no conscience"...what does it reflect when YOU do it.

You have specifically referenced me as "fake Christian" several times as well. I typically ignore the hate.
So Trump bashing the religious faith and conviction of those who disagree with him is Christian?
The theme of the Prayer Breakfast was "Love thy enemy." Trump spat on that with his follow up remarks. That was the opposite of Christian witness.
To wit, my observation that Trump has no soul, no conscience.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
So Trump bashing the religious faith and conviction of those who disagree with him is Christian?
The theme of the Prayer Breakfast was "Love thy enemy." Trump spat on that with his follow up remarks. That was the opposite of Christian witness.
To wit, my observation that Trump has no soul, no conscience.
No, questioning the sincerity of other people's faith and/or their standing with God is not ok and does not reconcile to the Bible...and this is not selectively applied. Why do you do it all the time? You do it constantly. Why? Why do you recognize that it's wrong for some people to do it...and then embrace it when you or people you agree with politically do it? Why does this practice remove the soul and conscience of people you disagree with...but does not do the same for you and the people with whom you agree?

You practice this exact thing very consistently on this public forum. Why? And why is it ok for you?