• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Proving Trump has no soul, no conscience

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Trump has told over 16,000 documented lies as president.

What’s your strongest example of an “Obama lie”?
Why...so you can once again tell this forum that Obama merely engages in “overselling” and “sloppy rhetoric”. No thanks, Bugsy. Your DNC stoogehood is DNA-level.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I agree that Trump lies. Why didn’t it bother you that Obama lies?
Your version of lies by Obama is debatable. Did he mean to say 47 states and given he'd been getting by on very little sleep as he campaigned, said 57? Trump said he spoke to the president of Puerto Rico. Was that a lie or just a mistake?

Obama said if you like your doctor you can keep him. Was that a lie? If so, where in the ACA does it have anything to force doctors to drop patients? It doesn't. Insurance companies drop doctors from their networks all the time. That isn't the fault of the ACA.
In fact you could have kept going to that doctor if you chose to, right?

Obama said if you like your policy you can keep it. Nothing in the ACA force insurance companies to cancel policies. They chose to do that rather than comply with reasonable rules...like the percentage of premiums they could keep as profits...

What else ya got?

The 'right' didn't celebrate the death of a child either.

What's pathetic is anyone who makes light of the death of Trayvon into a political issue.
It was never anything but. Another murder condoned successfully in America, the land of war criminals and aristocratic child sex trafficking rings.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Yep, Bugsy loves Obama lies...considers them ambrosia.
Your dodging is pathetically lame.

Man up...try to meet my challenge...

Give me your best example of an “Obama lie.”

No more dodging, whining or noisemaking. Man up and try to meet the challenge.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Your dodging is pathetically lame.

Man up...try to meet my challenge...

Give me your best example of an “Obama lie.”

No more dodging, whining or noisemaking. Man up and try to meet the challenge.
Obama lies

1. You can keep your doctor
2. In May 2011, Obama said the fence between America and Mexico was “basically complete”; yet the Department of Homeland Security admits just 36.3 miles or 5% of the border is fenced.
Obama lied and said abortions would not be publicly funded under Obamacare.

Despite Obama’s empty lies about no public funding for abortions, a March 2012 edict from the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) unequivocally ruled Obamacare will use our tax dollars to fund abortion.
In April 2009, Obama claimed he “saved or created over 150,000 jobs.”

In an odd burst of veracity, his friends at the AP called him on this lie, pointing out that at that point since Obama came to office, the United States lost more than 1.2 million jobs as per his own Bureau of Labor Statistics. The report continued by pointing out that any jobs “saved or created” by Obama’s stimulus bill were “dwarfed by the number of recent job losses.”
5. Remember Obama telling us there would be no earmarks in his 2009 stimulus package? He lied. The bill had over 9,000 earmarks in it; and of course, it failed to deliver even a small improvement for our economy.

I could go on but you are already proved useless

Bugsy McGurk

President
Obama lies

2. In May 2011, Obama said the fence between America and Mexico was “basically complete”; yet the Department of Homeland Security admits just 36.3 miles or 5% of the border is fenced.

Despite Obama’s empty lies about no public funding for abortions, a March 2012 edict from the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) unequivocally ruled Obamacare will use our tax dollars to fund abortion.

In an odd burst of veracity, his friends at the AP called him on this lie, pointing out that at that point since Obama came to office, the United States lost more than 1.2 million jobs as per his own Bureau of Labor Statistics. The report continued by pointing out that any jobs “saved or created” by Obama’s stimulus bill were “dwarfed by the number of recent job losses.”
5. Remember Obama telling us there would be no earmarks in his 2009 stimulus package? He lied. The bill had over 9,000 earmarks in it; and of course, it failed to deliver even a small improvement for our economy.

FYI, to make the case that someone lied, you quote a sentence they spoke. You can’t just concoct it.

Gimme an Obama quote of what you claim to be his most obvious “lie.”

Good luck.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Regarding your assertion, what have the American people done in response to assuage him to stop? Continuned on going into work and shopping as per usual?
They voted for reps and senators expecting them to take their oath of office seriously. Many of those reps/senators did while the rest engaged in the Trump cover up.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Trump has told over 16,000 documented lies as president.

What’s your strongest example of an “Obama lie”?
Documented by who?

Obama lies

Bugsy McGurk

President
Documented by who?

Obama lies

See my post above responding to that idiotic post the first time you posted it.