• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Proving Trump has no soul, no conscience

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Obama lies

1. You can keep your doctor
2. In May 2011, Obama said the fence between America and Mexico was “basically complete”; yet the Department of Homeland Security admits just 36.3 miles or 5% of the border is fenced.
Obama lied and said abortions would not be publicly funded under Obamacare.

Despite Obama’s empty lies about no public funding for abortions, a March 2012 edict from the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) unequivocally ruled Obamacare will use our tax dollars to fund abortion.
In April 2009, Obama claimed he “saved or created over 150,000 jobs.”

In an odd burst of veracity, his friends at the AP called him on this lie, pointing out that at that point since Obama came to office, the United States lost more than 1.2 million jobs as per his own Bureau of Labor Statistics. The report continued by pointing out that any jobs “saved or created” by Obama’s stimulus bill were “dwarfed by the number of recent job losses.”
5. Remember Obama telling us there would be no earmarks in his 2009 stimulus package? He lied. The bill had over 9,000 earmarks in it; and of course, it failed to deliver even a small improvement for our economy.

I could go on but you are already proved useless
1. You can keep your doctor. Insurance companies may have chosen to change rules related to their networks. Doctors may choose not to accept those changes and drop off of the network...but you can keep your doctor, unless they retire.
2. In May 2011, then-president Barack Obama stated that the wall was "basically complete", with 649 miles (1,044 km) of 652 planned miles of barrier constructed. Of this, vehicle barriers comprised 299 miles (481 km) and pedestrian fence 350 miles (560 km).

He said what was complete was what republicans asked for.

We have gone above and beyond what was requested by the very Republicans who said they supported broader reform as long as we got serious about enforcement. All the stuff they asked for, we've done
3. Under obamacare you can buy a policy that covers abortions. No federal subsidy is provided for that coverage.

4. The stimulus didn't even start spending money until September 2009. I noticed that you didn't provide a source for that April claim.

ADP jobs report in January 2009 put losses at 598,000.

In February job losses were 359,000.

• Employment in the manufacturing sector declined 219,000, its thirty-sixth consecutive decline.
  • Construction employment dropped 114,000. This was its twenty-fifth consecutive monthly decline, and brings the total decline in construction jobs since the peak in January 2007 to 1,004,000.

In March job losses hit 742,000.

That was George W. Bush's recession.

5. Earmarks. When Obama said that it was before congress got their hands on it...

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Thanks Julie. Even you make me look intelligent.

Did you know you can't pull yourself up by your bootstraps? I said so yesterday !

I said so yesterday !

So today you are portraying a young latino woman, does anyone else see the problem here and you want to be taken serious ? You actually think you said that, that is out there bud, but hey your fellow right wingers are good with it so carry on LADY

Bugsy McGurk

President
1. You can keep your doctor. Insurance companies may have chosen to change rules related to their networks. Doctors may choose not to accept those changes and drop off of the network...but you can keep your doctor, unless they retire.
2. In May 2011, then-president Barack Obama stated that the wall was "basically complete", with 649 miles (1,044 km) of 652 planned miles of barrier constructed. Of this, vehicle barriers comprised 299 miles (481 km) and pedestrian fence 350 miles (560 km).

He said what was complete was what republicans asked for.

3. Under obamacare you can buy a policy that covers abortions. No federal subsidy is provided for that coverage.

4. The stimulus didn't even start spending money until September 2009. I noticed that you didn't provide a source for that April claim.

ADP jobs report in January 2009 put losses at 598,000.

In February job losses were 359,000.

In March job losses hit 742,000.

That was George W. Bush's recession.

5. Earmarks. When Obama said that it was before congress got their hands on it...
Obama haters are so desperate to find “Obama lies” that they often point to arguably incorrect predictions. Predictions, by definition, cannot be lies, but that’s how desperate they are.

Meanwhile, Trump tells at least a dozen stone cold whoppers every time he gives a speech. Trump cultists know that, so their only response is to shout “Look over there!” But there’s no there, there.

;-)

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Obama haters are so desperate to find “Obama lies” that they often point to arguably incorrect predictions. Predictions, by definition, cannot be lies, but that’s how desperate they are.

Meanwhile, Trump tells at least a dozen stone cold whoppers every time he gives a speech. Trump cultists know that, so their only response is to shout “Look over there!” But there’s no there, there.

;-)

2013 PolitiFact Lie of the year winner is !

Oblammo !

Bugsy McGurk

President

RickWA

Snagglesooth
After what? Calling him out for his childishness, claiming that Bugsy is PAID to post here. Get real!!

I also think you using the word 'tards is childish as well. So there's that.
And very mean and un-Christianlike.
I embrace your constant judgment. Please feel free to continue.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Well when someone is as "judgmental' as you, who better to judge you than someone you judge constantly. Who do you think you are??
Although I post as "RickWA", my name is Rick. I am a Christian. I have a wife and three kids - all of whom I adore. They are far better than I deserve. My father is from England, my mother is from Denmark, and I was born here in the USA...a first generation American. I played basketball at the University of Washington, where I did my undergrad work as a Chemistry Major. I then did 2 years of grad work, earning my MS at Stanford. I prefer vanilla ice cream to chocolate (my wife thinks that's weird). I am addicted to Chinook Salmon. I love to coach kids sports - in particular basketball, football, and baseball. That's a quick, high-level thumbnail.

Pleased to meet you. :)

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Although I post as "RickWA", my name is Rick. I am a Christian. I have a wife and three kids - all of whom I adore. They are far better than I deserve. My father is from England, my mother is from Denmark, and I was born here in the USA...a first generation American. I played basketball at the University of Washington, where I did my undergrad work as a Chemistry Major. I then did 2 years of grad work, earning my MS at Stanford. I prefer vanilla ice cream to chocolate (my wife thinks that's weird). I am addicted to Chinook Salmon. I love to coach kids sports - in particular basketball, football, and baseball. That's a quick, high-level thumbnail.

Pleased to meet you. :)
Kudos to the vanilla ice cream. We have Blue Bell here in Texas. If you've never had it, you're missing out. They will be serving it in heaven so ask for it when you get there.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Kudos to the vanilla ice cream. We have Blue Bell here in Texas. If you've never had it, you're missing out. They will be serving it in heaven so ask for it when you get there.
I have lived in San Antonio (mid-90's) and in the Austin area (Dripping Springs). We LOVED Texas...and Blue Bell is the good stuff for sure.

BTW: Decent brisket cannot be had in the Pacific Northwest unless one makes it himself...the Chinook Salmon, however, is brilliant. :)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You should have posted a picture from the Obama regime. His was the most fraudulent administration in our history.
They love that law breaking boy

He used this morning's Prayer Breakfast to bash Romney and Pelosi's religious faith and convictions.
He then let loose again at noon.....with a crazed, hatemongering rant. That's mental illness.

Ana Navarro-Cárdenas @ananavarro
that's former Republican Ana)

Folks, if you quasi-worship and defend a man who lies, cheats, mocks the disabled, insults teen-agers, attacks a dead hero, boasts of sexual assault....you really have no business questioning the authenticity of @SenatorRomney’s faith. Take a damn seat.

10:20 AM - Feb 6, 2020
The only litmus is abortion and with this party platform Democrats can't call themselves Christian. Everybody else in comparison is legitimate.