• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Prystaiko says Parnas untrustworthy.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Armenian Vodka made from mulberries is the best I have had. When I lived in North Hollywood on a street lined with huge Mulberry trees, my mechanic, an Armenian guy used to fill the bed f his pick up with the berries every fall and bring over a few liters of this fantastic vodka by Christmas time.
Never had it, but it sounds worth a try.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
The Ukrainian government is walking a tight rope. It won't go well for them to piss Trump off. Isn't that obvious?

Please explain the photos of Parnas, Rudy and Trump. Why did Rudy offer Parnas $100k per month (from the Ritz memo pad)?
$100K/mo.?
Agreed...that’s the kind of money only a dishonorably discharged, drug-addled, identity thief son of a VP...who doesn’t speak the language and has ZERO experience in either upstream or downstream energy...commands.

:-/

RickWA

Snagglesooth
You know what happens when you place any amount of faith in the Ukrainian government?
About the same thing that happens when you place faith in the US government. Government doesn’t deserve “faith”. It’s chock full of hacks, sloths, and underachievers.

Jack4freedom

Governor
I like Chopin (Polish...potato-based). Good stuff.
Armenian Vodka made from mulberries is the best I have had. When I lived in North Hollywood on a street lined with huge Mulberry trees, my mechanic, an Armenian guy used to fill the bed f his pick up with the berries every fall and bring over a few liters of this fantastic vodka...
Uh oh.....your conspiracy with parnut and frutman is sinking faster than the Titanic. Some people NEVER learn. Lol
In other words, you accessed the bullshit Hannity talking points which “totally exonerate Trump” from anything Parnas is alleging regarding his role in Trump and Rudy’s dirty little “drug deal”. Gee, I can hardly wait for the newest whopper. Trump is going with his usual default position which he used with Manafort, Cohen, Gates, Epstein or others which is “I really don’t know the man”.......lol

Mick

The Right is always right

In other words, you accessed the bullshit Hannity talking points which “totally exonerate Trump” from anything Parnas is alleging regarding his role in Trump and Rudy’s dirty little “drug deal”. Gee, I can hardly wait for the newest whopper. Trump is going with his usual default position which he used with Manafort, Cohen, Gates, Epstein or others which is “I really don’t know the man”.......lol
Parnut is trying desperately to clear himself. And you are so damn desperate for it that you refuse to ignore the facts and what others are saying about him. You did the same thing with the dossier. Sign of a very low IQ.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
Why do you say that it is sinking? Because a Trump defender says Parnas is lying and he believes the guy who said that? I doubt if anyone here ever heard of the guy who said Parnas is lying. Wishful thinking can always cover trump's lying fat ass.
i doubt you ever heard of Parnas until he said something bad about Trump, then you were all up in his ass.....

Jack4freedom

Governor
Parnut is trying desperately to clear himself. And you are so damn desperate for it that you refuse to ignore the facts and what others are saying about him. You did the same thing with the dossier. Sign of a very low IQ.
What is he trying to clear himself of? All that Trump, Giuliani, Perry, Sondland and the boys did was perfect according to Trump. Parnas was under the impression that he did nothing wrong and Trump would back him when he got in trouble. Big mistake, ask Cohen..You are the delusional low IQ Hannitized Trump sap.

Bugsy McGurk

President
The Ukrainians say otherwise. But let me guess........the Ukrainians are all in on it while Parnut is an impeccable witness. Maybe you've got a Russian dossier to sell, too?

:D
Huh? Try to keep up with the discussions. You’re babbling.