• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Prystaiko says Parnas untrustworthy.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
There are so many left wing lies surrounding Trump that the media is pretty much useless.
Basically prystaiko says parnas is full of shit and grandstanding for his own gain.

Meanwhile monies provided by the United States are subject to regular review, which Ukraine has become accustomed to

Lastly he affirms no undo communications in the meeting between zalenski and Trump

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Basically prystaiko says parnas is full of shit and grandstanding for his own gain.

Meanwhile monies provided by the United States are subject to regular review, which Ukraine has become accustomed to

Lastly he affirms no undo communications in the meeting between zalenski and Trump
Breaking !!!!!!EOZu08GXUAAZPl5.jpeg

Wait !! a NEW Handwritten note was found !!!!

BobbyT

Governor
Parnas trying to save own ass

https://www.cnn.com/videos/world/2020/01/16/vadym-prystaiko-ukrainian-foreign-minister-lev-parnas-amanpour-vpx.cnn

Naturally, the ukrainian foreign minister is lying...

Right? Right?..
I think it's clear Parnas is trying to save his own ass. That doesn't mean everything he says is a lie though. I'm sure the foreign minister is saying everything he needs to to reflect his country's position. That doesn't mean everything he says is the truth though.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I think it's clear Parnas is trying to save his own ass. That doesn't mean everything he says is a lie though. I'm sure the foreign minister is saying everything he needs to to reflect his country's position. That doesn't mean everything he says is the truth though.
True.

Jack4freedom

Governor
I like Chopin (Polish...potato-based). Good stuff.
Armenian Vodka made from mulberries is the best I have had. When I lived in North Hollywood on a street lined with huge Mulberry trees, my mechanic, an Armenian guy used to fill the bed f his pick up with the berries every fall and bring over a few liters of this fantastic vodka by Christmas time.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
The Ukrainian government is walking a tight rope. It won't go well for them to piss Trump off. Isn't that obvious?

Please explain the photos of Parnas, Rudy and Trump. Why did Rudy offer Parnas $100k per month (from the Ritz memo pad)?

The Ritz memo that was spelled wrong ? LOL

Dude, this is a nothingburger with a side of fries. And you are eating again.

When will my low IQ leftists learn ?

middleview

President
Supporting Member

And who was Parnas talking to within the Ukrainian government? Clearly he was talking to Rudy and met with Trump. What were his instructions from Trump? Trump said he doesn't know Parnas and clearly that was a lie.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The Ritz memo that was spelled wrong ? LOL

Dude, this is a nothingburger with a side of fries. And you are eating again.

When will my low IQ leftists learn ?
Why did we taxpayers send $100's of $Millions to Ukraine and Ukraine send $Millions to Clinton Foundation?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
And who was Parnas talking to within the Ukrainian government? Clearly he was talking to Rudy and met with Trump. What were his instructions from Trump? Trump said he doesn't know Parnas and clearly that was a lie.
Prove it_______________

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
We'll see. Prystaiko says parnas is lying...

Mick

The Right is always right
Armenian Vodka made from mulberries is the best I have had. When I lived in North Hollywood on a street lined with huge Mulberry trees, my mechanic, an Armenian guy used to fill the bed f his pick up with the berries every fall and bring over a few liters of this fantastic vodka by Christmas time.
Uh oh.....your conspiracy with parnut and frutman is sinking faster than the Titanic. Some people NEVER learn. Lol

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Uh oh.....your conspiracy with parnut and frutman is sinking faster than the Titanic. Some people NEVER learn. Lol
Why do you say that it is sinking? Because a Trump defender says Parnas is lying and he believes the guy who said that? I doubt if anyone here ever heard of the guy who said Parnas is lying. Wishful thinking can always cover trump's lying fat ass.