• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Put away your broad Brush, RIGHTIE...You have been hoisted by your own petard. Hypocrites!!!

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
That is not hypocrisy on her part. She listened to YOU. Three times! But over the years her own grief taught her how wrong YOU are. So now she is doing what she can to save other women the pain she will carry with her the rest of her life.
The difference between this woman and YOU, Nina, is that she cares about the grief other women will suffer from trusting YOU and your ilk, and YOU don't. You don't care about the physical and emotional pain other women will suffer.
Last night the women of the Democrat party demonstrated that they are no better than heathens when it comes to valuing the lives of others.
*Edited*....I've never told OTHER WOMEN what to do about their pregnancies. BUT your pals on this site have. Read the many threads about LEFTY BABY KILLERS> I'm getting damn sick of it. And who are you??? Some new person who thinks she knows what has been going on here for years??? Dry up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
That is not hypocrisy on her part. She listened to YOU. Three times! But over the years her own grief taught her how wrong YOU are. So now she is doing what she can to save other women the pain she will carry with her the rest of her life.
The difference between this woman and YOU, Nina, is that she cares about the grief other women will suffer from trusting YOU and your ilk, and YOU don't. You don't care about the physical and emotional pain other women will suffer.
Last night the women of the Democrat party demonstrated that they are no better than heathens when it comes to valuing the lives of others.
Pelosi said it best when she said the lives of all Americans were worth one dollar.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
ABSOLUTELY NOT...The woman I'm talking about has claimed she could have a baby any damn time she wanted to....she had perfectly great fertility . So put that in your pipe and smoke it.
Oh I see. I guess that makes it all right you should probably continue shiting on that person then for her choices, in a thread about pointing out choices..and I assume you're strong advocacy for people being allowed to make their own choices.

Drumcollie

HEY Phil...you are DEAD WRONG. I'd never say anything about a woman who can't have a baby. I wanted more than the 2 we had. Had to have my tubes tied because it was a danger for me and a child to have more. I just can't stand those who think they have a right to say LEFTY aborts kids when it's done by all kinds of women of all ages and races. And SOMETIMES for good reasons...illness, incest, etc.
I just think you are looking at this the wrong way. That child...What did it ever do to you that you should kill it?

The usual “conservative” approach to issues - they advance different “rules” for others than they apply to themselves.
There is nothing hypocritical about learning from experience and telling your story to save others the pain you will live with forever.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
HEY Phil...you are DEAD WRONG. I'd never say anything about a woman who can't have a baby. I wanted more than the 2 we had. Had to have my tubes tied because it was a danger for me and a child to have more. I just can't stand those who think they have a right to say LEFTY aborts kids when it's done by all kinds of women of all ages and races. And SOMETIMES for good reasons...illness, incest, etc.

Fair. I recant my statement.

It's a painful subject. And incorrect for me to assume.

Drumcollie

*Edited*....I've never told OTHER WOMEN what to do about their pregnancies. BUT your pals on this site have. Read the many threads about LEFTY BABY KILLERS> I'm getting damn sick of it. And who are you??? Some new person who thinks she knows what has been going on here for years??? Dry up.
That was so wrong.

There is one thing to do about pregnancy if you do not want a child. Don't have sex that will get a girl pregnant.

Nostra

Governor
No...the IRONY is a gaggle of goons here who judge a woman and calling all LEFTY women out for what others do and yet when a conservative woman tells HER story...you all listen with complete understanding. You don't think that some of the women...no matter what color or kind of family they come from have had any say into whether or not they get pregnant??
I think EVERY woman is the ultimate arbiter of whether or not she gets pregnant. The decision to have sex is 100% hers.

Seems you have never been faced with that decision.............

Drumcollie

Because she's a conservative, her story is somehow better than other women's stories? Would you listen to and be that understanding about a Liberal woman who had the same experience? Many have .
Maybe if you would quit using other people for your own liberal experiment. You abort and then come tell us your experience. That would have more relevance here.

sear

Mayor
"Put away your broad Brush, RIGHTIE...You have been hoised by your own petard. Hypocrites!!!" NS #1

Please NS:
Words like "rightie" are sometimes taken for synonyms for political conservatives.
Your complaint seems to be against Republicans. They're not "rightie". They're more often "wrongie".

If you mean Republicans, please say "Republican".

Political conservatism is a noble, indispensable tradition in our republic.
Gratuitously or ignorantly disparaging conservatism is treacherous, self-defeating.

If you mean "Republican", please say "Republican".

Nostra

Governor
Go to HELL....I've never told OTHER WOMEN what to do about their pregnancies. BUT your pals on this site have. Read the many threads about LEFTY BABY KILLERS> I'm getting damn sick of it. And who are you??? Some new person who thinks she knows what has been going on here for years??? Dry up.
You are getting unhinged.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Because she's a conservative, her story is somehow better than other women's stories? Would you listen to and be that understanding about a Liberal woman who had the same experience? Many have .
You're a partisan hack you don't get it some women have abortions and regret it later making them anti-abortion.

And what is the REASON that some Liberal women have had abortions?? Maybe they have their story as well. Are any of you giving HER a chance? Hell no!!! I spent months in bed with my youngest child to keep from losing him because I couldn't carry my babies the full time. YET...I get harassed by those here who think they are holier than thou and can judge others who don't even fit into little plots.
Personal question, if you don't mind? Have you had an abortion?
I have a close family member who had two abortions and then was not able to carry a baby to term, Twice. And because she had those babies within twelve months of each other, and was on bedrest the entire time, she lost her job in spite of FMLA.
Abortion is documented to cause an incompetent cervix, requiring bed rest to bring a pregnancy full term, in 1 in 3 abortions. It happened to Sharon Osbourne.
Abortion also increases a woman's risk of breast cancer. The medical community is trying to educate women about this risk, but guess who isn't making the facts public?
It is not safe, or rare.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Maybe if you would quit using other people for your own liberal experiment. You abort and then come tell us your experience. That would have more relevance here.
AS I SAID...I've never had one and wouldn't and didn't. I was given that choice and if I had done it, I wouldn't have my beautiful son. So shut the hell up.

MrMike

Bless you all
And what is the REASON that some Liberal women have had abortions?? Maybe they have their story as well. Are any of you giving HER a chance? Hell no!!! I spent months in bed with my youngest child to keep from losing him because I couldn't carry my babies the full time. YET...I get harassed by those here who think they are holier than thou and can judge others who don't even fit into little plots.
Nina, sometimes it just seems like you need a hug. Are you okay?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
You're a partisan hack you don't get it some women have abortions and regret it later making them anti-abortion.
And many LEFTY women probably regret their decision as well. THAT'S DIFFERENT?
And there are cases of Incest....a young girl impregnated by her family member and she cannot get an abortion in some states.

I don't know if she's liberal or conservative and I don't care. The point is that she's had to endure people like you trying to tear her down and silence her because it makes you feel guilty or ashamed that you support infanticide and the baby-killing industry.