• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Put away your broad Brush, RIGHTIE...You have been hoisted by your own petard. Hypocrites!!!

HEY Phil...you are DEAD WRONG. I'd never say anything about a woman who can't have a baby. I wanted more than the 2 we had. Had to have my tubes tied because it was a danger for me and a child to have more. I just can't stand those who think they have a right to say LEFTY aborts kids when it's done by all kinds of women of all ages and races. And SOMETIMES for good reasons...illness, incest, etc.
It is done by all kinds of women, but you people are the only ones who cheer for it. Despicable!

Nostra

Governor
And many LEFTY women probably regret their decision as well. THAT'S DIFFERENT?
And there are cases of Incest....a young girl impregnated by her family member and she cannot get an abortion in some states.
Please list the states abortion is illegal...........

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I don't know if she's liberal or conservative and I don't care. The point is that she's had to endure people like you trying to tear her down and silence her because it makes you feel guilty or ashamed that you support infanticide and the baby-killing industry.
Try reading the other stories. Read the one who, like the gals here who write about LEFTY killing babies and see what she said about her own big mouth and what happened when SHE got pregnant.
My mother was abandoned as a newborn...she still doesn't know who her mother was. Shit happens. I thank god she wasn't aborted.

MrMike

Bless you all
And many LEFTY women probably regret their decision as well. THAT'S DIFFERENT?
And there are cases of Incest....a young girl impregnated by her family member and she cannot get an abortion in some states.
do tell... :rolleyes:

do they abandon the baby? See post #51

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
It's the cheering that really makes us realize that Evil is behind it. Nobody who isn't truly evil cheers being able to kill a baby.
It's the god damned top posts accusing ALL LEFTIES of wanting babys aborted that pisses me off and YOU are the biggest hypocrite here, doing your thing every day. I'm sick of it. Stick to politics and leave our parenting alone.

Try reading the other stories. Read the one who, like the gals here who write about LEFTY killing babies and see what she said about her own big mouth and what happened when SHE got pregnant.
My mother was abandoned as a newborn...she still doesn't know who her mother was. Shit happens. I thank god she wasn't aborted.
Yes, shit happens, and women make bad decisions. The evil is in people like you who stand up and cheer when a monster in New York signs a law that makes infanticide legal.

Jen

Senator
Democrat women today would have cheered if your mother had been aborted. Abortion is a terrible thing. I would never belong to a political party that fought for, tooth and nail........ the ability to kill babies and cheer when that ability was won.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
It's the god damned top posts accusing ALL LEFTIES of wanting babys aborted that pisses me off and YOU are the biggest hypocrite here, doing your thing every day. I'm sick of it. Stick to politics and leave our parenting alone.
Question did or did not the entire right side of the chamber yesterday sit still when Trump decried late term abortion?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Oh I see. I guess that makes it all right you should probably continue shiting on that person then for her choices, in a thread about pointing out choices..and I assume you're strong advocacy for people being allowed to make their own choices.
That person has no idea what it's like to have a child...condemns others for their choices and yet here you are...defending her big mouth on the subject. Some people are too damn narcissistic and selfish to have babies and that's good...they could never be a decent parent anyway. DECENT....you know the word, Mr. Defender of anything on the right.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Democrat women today would have cheered if your mother had been aborted. Abortion is a terrible thing. I would never belong to a political party that fought for, tooth and nail........ the ability to kill babies and cheer when that ability was won.
I'm a democrat woman...my mother, sister, sister in law are all democrat women. NONE of us would cheer at the thought of a baby being aborted. What say YOU about the links above? Hypocrite.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
That person has no idea what it's like to have a child...condemns others for their choices and yet here you are...defending her big mouth on the subject. Some people are too damn narcissistic and selfish to have babies and that's good...they could never be a decent parent anyway. DECENT....you know the word, Mr. Defender of anything on the right.

Whoever the person is isn't even here to defend herself yet you shit on her all the same.

Defending children is neither left nor right thing

Jen

Senator
Where is my top post saying that ALL LEFTIES want babys [sic] aborted?
Democrats have specifically stated that they want abortion available up until the moment before birth. And one governor stated that if a baby survives abortion it should be killed or allowed to die.

@Nina, the fact is that if you vote for a Democrat..............you are voting for baby killing to be law whether you like it or not.

That is not my opinion. It is fact.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Question did or did not the entire right side of the chamber yesterday sit still when Trump decried late term abortion?
They sat still just as Republicans sat still when Obama talked about partisan subjects. They probably found it hard to stand for anything that Treasonous POS said or lied about. Do you EVER read the fact checks on the things he has said...the things he said last night? he's a LIAR and you expect them to jump up like monkeys and applaud at everything that comes out of his lying mouth.

Jen

Senator
I'm a democrat woman...my mother, sister, sister in law are all democrat women. NONE of us would cheer at the thought of a baby being aborted. What say YOU about the links above? Hypocrite.
Anyone - Republican, Democrat, conservative, liberal, progressive, whatever..........who has an abortion has killed their baby.

Do you deny that Democrat woman cheered when the right to full term abortion was won in New York? It's on record. They cheered. That is where the Democratic Party is now. Are you there with them or not?

Then you shouldn't affiliate yourself with a party that does. It reflects poorly on you.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Whoever the person is isn't even here to defend herself yet you shit on her all the same.

Defending children is neither left nor right thing
She has been in many threads talking about abortion and LEFTY . Use your search skills. She has been condemning others for THEIR choices for years.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
They sat still just as Republicans sat still when Obama talked about partisan subjects. They probably found it hard to stand for anything that Treasonous POS said or lied about. Do you EVER read the fact checks on the things he has said...the things he said last night? he's a LIAR and you expect them to jump up like monkeys and applaud at everything that comes out of his lying mouth.
No that is not my expectation nor did I say that you can see in my post above that I was asking directly about late-term abortions