• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Put away your broad Brush, RIGHTIE...You have been hoisted by your own petard. Hypocrites!!!

Bugsy McGurk

President
Look at Martian making excuses for her. But LEFTY women are "baby killers" who do the same thing for their own personal reasons. What hypocrisy!!
In the rhetoric of the winger, she “killed three babies!”

But they just love her!

;-)

Caroljo

Senator
Not quite. It’s dishonesty and hypocrisy.
No....it actually honesty. She had a change of heart. Something happened to make her realize what she did was wrong and now she's helping others so they won't have to go through the pain she went through. You're just pissed because she MIGHT get through to some of those women and they MIGHT decide not to kill their babies.

Bugsy McGurk

President
No....it actually honesty. She had a change of heart. Something happened to make her realize what she did was wrong and now she's helping others so they won't have to go through the pain she went through. You're just pissed because she MIGHT get through to some of those women and they MIGHT decide not to kill their babies.
Something did happen to her to make her “change her mind” - she decided to run for office as a Republican.

;-)

Caroljo

Senator
In the rhetoric of the winger, she “killed three babies!”

But they just love her!

;-)
No, we love her because she realized what she had done and is now making up for it by helping others. Unique concept, huh? Would you rather her shut her mouth and live with the pain alone? Yes, you would.

Bugsy McGurk

President
No, we love her because she realized what she had done and is now making up for it by helping others. Unique concept, huh? Would you rather her shut her mouth and live with the pain alone? Yes, you would.
Check that out - you love a woman who “killed three babies.”

Deplorable.

;-)

No...the IRONY is a gaggle of goons here who judge a woman and calling all LEFTY women out for what others do and yet when a conservative woman tells HER story...you all listen with complete understanding. You don't think that some of the women...no matter what color or kind of family they come from have had any say into whether or not they get pregnant??
Kinda like you do with Trump. Even if what he does helps everyone, you won't acknowledge it and will do everything you can do deny it helped anyone.

Jen

Senator
I was told I could/should abort my son and didn't. Did you have to have bed rest? Odd they'd tell you that she "might" have spina bifida. Did they even do amniocentesis back then?
They did have amnio and I rejected that. I am not saying amnio is bad. I just knew that I would go to term no matter what the results were so why take the chance with an amnio.

Jen

Senator
I was told I could/should abort my son and didn't. Did you have to have bed rest? Odd they'd tell you that she "might" have spina bifida. Did they even do amniocentesis back then?
I didn't have bed rest. She wasn't coming early. Ultra sound just showed some oddities with her spine. Plus I had 3 year old twins so no chance of bed rest.

Jen

Senator
Then why are you affiliating yourself with a party that have some who think abortion is right? NOT ALL LIBERALS SUPPORT ABORTION AT WILL. Will you get that out of your damn Trump brain.
The Republican Party believes abortion is wrong.
The Democrat Party believes in abortion right up to the moment of birth.

See the difference?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I never saw you jump all over Jen and Carol and MP and Barbella for calling LEFTY murders for some women's choices. Link??
Is there an obligation? Link to your jumping on jfo? Bugs? For a given topic.

Meanwhile I've deleted thousands of posts left and right and up and down. My record is clear.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I don't get it...she's talking about you... AFTER..you're talking about her.

Wtf?
Nope....she was talking about me BEFORE I was talking about her. In another thread. You could/should be able to see that in the link.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Is there an obligation? Link to your jumping on jfo? Bugs? For a given topic.

Meanwhile I've deleted thousands of posts left and right and up and down. My record is clear.
I'm not a Mod. I'm not the one who can ban others from threads willy nilly and then talk about them after they can't respond. Why should I jump on Bugs? You do it enough for both of us.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
The Republican Party believes abortion is wrong.
The Democrat Party believes in abortion right up to the moment of birth.

See the difference?
That is bullshit. A PARTY doesn't believe any such thing. SOME Liberals may believe in abortions up to that stage but I doubt very many do. And as I have proven here SOME republicans have abortions...they just lie about it, obviously. Stop trying to make LEFTY out as murderers.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Nope....she was talking about me BEFORE I was talking about her. In another thread. You could/should be able to see that in the link.
Um...look...this is funny and all...but you have been talking about one another for years.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not a Mod. I'm not the one who can ban others from threads willy nilly and then talk about them after they can't respond. Why should I jump on Bugs? You do it enough for both of us.
Ah the old do as I say not as I do routine.

And not Willy nilly.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

In THIS thread you started in on post 4 or 5. Who the hell would know a thing else.

I'm so damned sick of the PJ con women...some who haven't even had a child themselves, can judge a woman's motherhood. Big mouthed know it all, biased crones.

They sat still just as Republicans sat still when Obama talked about partisan subjects. They probably found it hard to stand for anything that Treasonous POS said or lied about. Do you EVER read the fact checks on the things he has said...the things he said last night? he's a LIAR and you expect them to jump up like monkeys and applaud at everything that comes out of his lying mouth.
Actually, what few 'fact checks' there were from last night have all been denounced as pettiness on the part of the left. He didn't lie last night.

And how do you feel about having a baby from a rapist? Would you put a young woman through that? Or how about if they know the baby is going to be severely retarded or has many physical problems that can't be fixed? There are circumstances...and you are judging everyone by how YOU want to feel because you're a right wing lunatic.
I have a nephew who is the product of rape. He's incredibly precious to all of us. I have a Down's syndrome niece. She too is incredibly precious to all of us.
All human life has value, even when they aren't physically perfect.
Again, abortion is a matter of the convenience of the mother.