• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Putin 1, Trump 0

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Why don't you use your smarts and tell us what Trump WON in his meeting with Putin?
Can you, huh, can you? Nope, you can't....because Trump gave away the store.
LOL...you sure shut her water off. I didn't think it was possible.

justoffal

Senator
Trump actually thinks he can sweep this stuff under the carpet. He knows that 35% of the voters will support him no matter what he does, including ignoring the Kremlin's cyberattacks against our election. But the "traitor vote" is not enough to get Trump what he wants. Patriots will prevail and Russia will be held to account.
OH? You think the You're going to make Putin pay a price? My goodness little man you have a very big opinion of yourself. Not only would he kick your ass hand to hand he is completely insulated from any kind of retaliation. You guys are really stupid. If we can't spank North Korea....what the hell makes you think you're going to spank Russia you brain melted moron?

So btw....I'm still waiting for the clip of Trump saying that he had tapes.....and now I would like the proof of hacking please....OH! I know ...why don't you tell me that 17 agencies say so? Please do that.

JO

justoffal

Senator
Why don't you use your smarts and tell us what Trump WON in his meeting with Putin?
That's easy for people who can actually follow the news....

Putin agreed to help enforce a cease fire....that is in fact rather huge.

I guess you missed that part....but then again it didn't interest you .

OH yes and btw...I asked for some proof of hacking....because you seem to think you have some.
Could you please provide that?

JO

justoffal

Senator
A "patriot" doesn't push a completely fabricated narrative based on an unproven meme in order to delegitimize the sitting President.
Bugsy forgot to tell you that he only recognizes Hillary as POTUS....he also believes that as soon as Trump is impeached that Pence will go with him and so will Ryan leaving...get this one...Nancy Pelosi in charge..... and he has even gone so far as to claim that Gorsuch's appointment will be rescinded....bwahahahaha...he is one very, very sick boy and I think I can see some of the Nasal bone showing right about now...time for a skin graft!

Dawg said it correctly....he needs to put down the hot glass bowl.......

JO

EatTheRich

President
Truly shameful and embarrassing. I am becoming more and more convinced that Putin has something on Trump. That's the only explanation for Trump's rejection of reality and his slavish devotion to Putin.
Another explanation: you hallucinate Trump's "slavish devotion to Putin" or confused policy disagreement with his administration with his service to a foreign power.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
YOU libs are NOT getting your WAR with Russia.........Sow In Pant Suits LOST

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Trump agreed with Putin that there was no hacking by Russia in our 2016 election.
This pleased Putin very much.

Trump then said we'll be happy to coordinate cyber-security issues with Russia.
Putin: "Heh heh."

Trump trashed America's free press......to Putin who murders journalists.

What American values did Trump affirm on this trip? None.
Putin-100
Sow In Pant Suits-0

Sow & Slick wanted to MAKE RUSSIA GREAT AGAIN

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/446526/clinton-russia-ties-bill-hillary-sold-out-us-interests-putin-regime

Maybe instead of replacing Pelosi with Waters, they replace her with YOU :)
same difference except you don't live in a 6,000sq. ft. $4.8Million MANSION

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Trump actually thinks he can sweep this stuff under the carpet. He knows that 35% of the voters will support him no matter what he does, including ignoring the Kremlin's cyberattacks against our election. But the "traitor vote" is not enough to get Trump what he wants. Patriots will prevail and Russia will be held to account.
Like Sow & Slick did?

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/446526/clinton-russia-ties-bill-hillary-sold-out-us-interests-putin-regime

MRGA

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Trump agreed with Putin that there was no hacking by Russia in our 2016 election.
This pleased Putin very much.

Trump then said we'll be happy to coordinate cyber-security issues with Russia.
Putin: "Heh heh."

Trump trashed America's free press......to Putin who murders journalists.

What American values did Trump affirm on this trip? None.

And now we have a cease fire in Syria

Trump - 1

America hating lefty who wants war with Russia- 0