• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Putin 1, Trump 0

Bugsy McGurk

President
OH? You think the You're going to make Putin pay a price? My goodness little man you have a very big opinion of yourself. Not only would he kick your ass hand to hand he is completely insulated from any kind of retaliation. You guys are really stupid. If we can't spank North Korea....what the hell makes you think you're going to spank Russia you brain melted moron?

So btw....I'm still waiting for the clip of Trump saying that he had tapes.....and now I would like the proof of hacking please....OH! I know ...why don't you tell me that 17 agencies say so? Please do that.

JO
Nonsense. We already retaliated against Russia - read about the sanctions Obama imposed. More sanctions are justified, but Trump has no interest in advancing the interests of the USA. And he has nothing but kind words for Putin. Go figure.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Nonsense. We already retaliated against Russia - read about the sanctions Obama imposed. More sanctions are justified, but Trump has no interest in advancing the interests of the USA. And he has nothing but kind words for Putin. Go figure.
we did nothing obama did it therefore as President Trump can undo what obama did.

justoffal

Senator
A "patriot" doesn't push a completely fabricated narrative based on an unproven meme in order to delegitimize the sitting President.
we did nothing obama did it therefore as President Trump can undo what obama did.
Yeah a few Russian Billionaires can't travel here...whoah!

The US sanctions are laughed at in Russia.

On the flip side the Russian economy is hurting because of the crash in
Hydrocarbon prices but then again so is the American oil industry.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2014/03/russian-deputy-pm-laughs-at-obamas-sanctions/

Jo

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Of course he can, and he probably will since he's in Putin's pocket. Unless Congress prevents it.

But the inane proposition I refuted contended we are powerless to retaliate. Try to follow along.
Libs not getting the War with Russia they dreamed of with election of Sow In Pant Suits.............oh well, maybe Korea!

Bugsy McGurk

President
Sure Since Trump has become president our relationship with Russia has warmed up to around 0 degrees.
Of course. Trump and Putin are two peas in a pod. The tragedy is that you Trump toadies think it's a good thing to have Trump sucking up to a regime that attacked our nation and is a bad actor throughout the world.