• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Putin Bitchslaps Obama AGAIN

D

Deleted member 21794

Friends and foes alike are watching how utterly weak and ineffective Obama really is.

This does not bode well for the USA.

Our allies already know Barry will toss them under the bus in the blink of an eye, and our enemies know he's not going to do anything when they encroach on the US and our allies.

Yeah...you're doing a heckuva job, Barry.

Obama says Syria 'is not some superpower chessboard contest'
Great, so now we know Obama thinks Syria is a superpower chessboard contest. Because after all, the exact opposite is usually what is true when Obama speaks.

I sense some embarrassment in his statement.

D

Deleted member 21794

GOP traitors and saboteurs cheering for Putin again.

You all need a spell in the nuthouse.

;-)
You think the President of the United States being slapped around like a Chicago crack wh0re is something to cheer about? Weird.

LeilaniMP

Empress
Great, so now we know Obama thinks Syria is a superpower chessboard contest. Because after all, the exact opposite is usually what is true when Obama speaks.

He cannot actually believe the tripe he spewed.

He is such an embarrassment. :oops:

Bugsy McGurk

President
You think the President of the United States being slapped around like a Chicago crack wh0re is something to cheer about? Weird.
If you were sane you'd know that no one slapped him around. It's just a fantasy you enjoy, because you hate Obama so much you're in love with Putin.

;-)

D

Deleted member 21794

If you were sane you'd know that no one slapped him around. It's just a fantasy you enjoy, because you hate Obama so much you're in love with Putin.

;-)
Denial: it's not just a river in Egypt. And what gave it away that I love Putin? Was it all the times I've called him a KGB hack and a thug? Thinking isn't really your forté, is it?

LeilaniMP

Empress
You obviously are cheering for Putin, but what do you think Obama should do to be "strong"?

Should we go to war with Russia because they're joining us in bombing Syria? What?
Really?

Show where I praised Putin in any way by pointing out how weak Obama is.

Try your BS circular games elsewhere. They don't work with me.

D

Deleted member 21794

Really?

Poor Bugsy.... he's a dullard and a drone, trots out that same old nonsense even though he's never, NOT ONCE been able to even show the slightest indication of it being true.

Obama being an embarrassment and a disgrace can certainly be funny, but I've never seen any reason to praise Putin- especially when Putin is a totalitarian thug JUST LIKE OBAMA.

LeilaniMP

Empress
Poor Bugsy.... he's a dullard , a drone, trots out that same old nonsense even though he's never, NOT ONCE been able to even show the slightest indication of it being true.

Obama being an embarrassment and a disgrace can certainly be funny, but I've never seen any reason to praise Putin- especially when Putin is a totalitarian thug JUST LIKE OBAMA.
In the mind of the Obama cultist, pointing out his shortcomings is tantamount to praising others. They're a very illogical bunch.

And, as we are seeing on a daily basis, the weaker he is...and his failures mounting exponentially...the more hysterical they become in their blind support of him.

justoffal

Senator

what you sense is his " Red in the face " position about being uncovered as a supporter of the Islamic state caliphate. By attacking them directly, along with all other opponents of the ASSAD regime Putin has forced Obama to take a position that he did not want to take.

Kerry's speech was horrendously girlish as far as international heft is concerned. I mean Lavarov openly declared that their actions are in support of ASSAD..... The day after, as if Lavarov never said a thing, Kerry says " We can work with the Russians as long as it is not to support Assad "..... I mean how milk toast does it get?

JO

Last edited:

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Really?

Obama isn't weak. you cons are so simple-minded you think that the only way for the USA to project power is to start a WAR.

you want war with Russia? yes___ no__

you want war with Syria? yes___ no__

Friends and foes alike are watching how utterly weak and ineffective Obama really is.

This does not bode well for the USA.

Our allies already know Barry will toss them under the bus in the blink of an eye, and our enemies know he's not going to do anything when they encroach on the US and our allies.

Yeah...you're doing a heckuva job, Barry.

Obama says Syria 'is not some superpower chessboard contest'
Battle of Sinop, 1853

Russia is trying to encircle its traditional enemy, Turkey. Also going on is the Shiite encirclement of Mecca in order to take it away from Sunni Saudi Arabia.

justoffal

Senator
Obama isn't weak. you cons are so simple-minded you think that the only way for the USA to project power is to start a WAR.

you want war with Russia? yes___ no__

you want war with Syria? yes___ no__
You are missing the point totally.

Obama is already waging a war in Syria against Christians. He is an Isis General. Sorry but that's just the truth.

Putin has exposed him for what he is.

End of Story.

JO

D

Deleted member 21794

You are missing the point totally.

Obama is already waging a war in Syria against Christians. He is an Isis General. Sorry but that's just the truth.

Putin has exposed him for what he is.

End of Story.

JO
My wife has said Obama is a terrorist since Day One. I used to laugh it off, now I realize what a genius she is. Given how he's empowered Islamic extremists, insured Iran gets nukes and has nurtured ISIS from infancy to regional menace status, what other conclusion is there? Of course, I didn't give the FULL list. ;)

LeilaniMP

Empress
My wife has said Obama is a terrorist since Day One. I used to laugh it off, now I realize what a genius she is. Given how he's empowered Islamic extremists, insured Iran gets nukes and has nurtured ISIS from infancy to regional menace status, what other conclusion is there? Of course, I didn't give the FULL list. ;)
Your wife sounds like a smart lady!

You can't argue with what you both have said.