• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Putin's Bitch had tête-à-tête meeting with his daddy he had denied

Lobato1

Mayor
As usual & thanks to the Russian media we are finding out that Putin's Bitch had a private tête-à-tête meeting in Paris with the Communist & ex-KGB Vladimir Putin that the Pathological LIAR Boy & ILLEGAL Pervert Commander had previously vehemently denied.
PARIS (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin talked to his U.S. counterpart Donald Trump in Paris on Sunday, Russian news agencies cited Putin as saying.

Putin, who attended Armistice commemorations in the French capital, said the conversation was good, RIA reported.
Sad.
My Reference:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-russia-putin-trump-meeting-idUSKCN1NG0L2
Best Regards
Lobato1
Putin s bitch.jpg

Lobato1

Mayor
So, thread jacking julies thread with this bullshiit didn't get you reprimanded

so you make a op of it and of course it's good to know your 400 lb self is so torn of secret meeting, og course it's different when your Sow In Pant Suits had Secret meeting

my reference

https://www.infowars.com/hillary-criticizes-trump-for-russia-meeting-but-also-met-with-putin/

Check mate whale guy

No Regards
Is that the best you can do??
I can do one better.
ROTFLMAO
Best Regards
Lobato1
Osaama bin Laden genuine photo.jpg

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Is that the best you can do??
I can do one better.
ROTFLMAO
Best Regards
Lobato1
View attachment 40812

Libs love terrorist, just elected a Pallie female to house that supports terrorist and wants Israel destroyed , celebrated with damn Palestine Flag instead of American flag

Figured you would flip topic since Sow met Putin in private

Lobato1

Mayor
Libs love terrorist, just elected a Pallie female to house that supports terrorist and wants Israel destroyed , celebrated with damn Palestine Flag instead of American flag

Figured you would flip topic since Sow met Putin in private
Best Regards
Lobato1

Nazi fan.jpg

Lobato1

Mayor
WTF does that have to do with making Marine break military rules by holding umbrella over his bony head?

what cave was she raised in?
The same as your BULL SHIT when you were on the sauce that in your words not mine & I quoted you verbatim:
You mean Omaha where 9,387 Americans are buried...…….well you lied again 'whale guy', my Dad landed on Omaha on D-Day and you don't know if I've been there or not...…….it's why "you are a Liar"

Your Obama didn't attend ceremony at Cemetery, punk was there in June for D-Day ceremony not
Cemetery ceremony for end of WW1,
didn't want to offend Germans/Brits

.That was a couple of days ago Sunday November 11, 2018 & yet your reference for your unadulterated BULL SHIT! you are now spewing is dated 03 Apr 2009:
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...ormandy-trip-to-avoid-offending-Germany.html?
Man o man I LUV this, it makes my day.
ROTFLMAO
Best Regards
Lobato1

ROTFLMAO.jpg