• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Question for mods...

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
How does one "derail" a thread that has morphed from an accusation that AOC committed perjury to a comparison of various musical genres to posters' hereditary provenance?

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
How does one "derail" a thread that has morphed from an accusation that AOC committed perjury to a comparison of various musical genres to posters' hereditary provenance?
Do you read every post? Guess what? We don't either. If you had a post deleted or edited,it is probable that your post was reported and the posts you are referring to were not. When I logged in this morning,there were 11 open reports. Resolved them one by one. I am a regular member also and like to read and post for pleasure too. I don't read every post in a thread when a post is reported. I doubt Phil or SW48 do either.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Do you read every post? Guess what? We don't either. If you had a post deleted or edited,it is probable that your post was reported and the posts you are referring to were not. When I logged in this morning,there were 11 open reports. Resolved them one by one. I am a regular member also and like to read and post for pleasure too. I don't read every post in a thread when a post is reported. I doubt Phil or SW48 do either.
I'm sure it is a thankless job. Good to know how this works.