• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Question for Obama supporters.

If Obama admin exhibted Trump&Co behavior. How long would it have taken you to join the Tea Party ?

• Day one

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1st week

• 1 month

• 1 year

• Total voters

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Maybe, just maybe, I would have given him a week.
That's assuming you could see/hear/observe anything from the 8-year deep-cranial-rectal-insertion vantage point in which you mindless sycophants all found yourselves.

Nearly a decade of Obama hiney-spelunking and now lefty wants to preach to others about civic diligence, accountability, and stewardship.

L-O-L

Colorforms

Senator
That's assuming you could see/hear/observe anything from the 8-year deep-cranial-rectal-insertion vantage point in which you mindless sycophants all found yourselves.

Nearly a decade of Obama hiney-spelunking and now lefty wants to preach to others about civic diligence, accountability, and stewardship.

L-O-L
Lefties have been wanting their own TEA Party for a decade now. The problem is that virtually anytime you get a group of lefties together, it devolves into rioting and violence. PR would be a nightmare, much like it is now. The left wing press would be forced, as they are now, to ignore nearly any lefty gathering for fear it would turn off the voting public.

Spamature

President

L-O-L
So tell us Rick when did you join the Resistance ?

L-O-L

Spamature

President
Lefties have been wanting their own TEA Party for a decade now. The problem is that virtually anytime you get a group of lefties together, it devolves into rioting and violence. PR would be a nightmare, much like it is now. The left wing press would be forced, as they are now, to ignore nearly any lefty gathering for fear it would turn off the voting public.
Nope. If so you would have seen one during the Bush admin.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Yes, but those squad cars aren't going to just poop on their own hoods...

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
The problem is that the Democrats have already BECOME their own "tea party." The conservative tea party activists seek the essence of the low tax, small government, personal liberty core of "conservativism." The core of liberalism is globalist communism, and the current Democratic party stands for wealth redistribution, open borders/unchecked immigration, and total government control. They (essentially) have no core to go to because they are already there...

RickWA

Snagglesooth
So tell us Rick when did you join the Resistance ?

L-O-L
I joined no "resistance" when Obama was president and I join no "resistance" now that Trump is president - but then I am not a maladjusted child...so...

"Resistance" - what a joke. Like it is Nazi-occupied France when a guy is elected that one doesn't like. Why is lefty such a 'tard?!?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Three words...."Unite The Right"

Spamature

President
The problem is that the Democrats have already BECOME their own "tea party." The conservative tea party activists seek the essence of the low tax, small government, personal liberty core of "conservativism." The core of liberalism is globalist communism, and the current Democratic party stands for wealth redistribution, open borders/unchecked immigration, and total government control. They (essentially) have no core to go to because they are already there...
Trump is the Tea Party. None of you are any more honest than he is, you abide in his lies in same comfort he does. It was and is a regressive social movement primarily based upon anger and hyped by racial and ethnic fears . He plugged right into that and from then on there was nothing he did that you folk won't defend.

You can tell yourself this economic lie. But the last year proves it to be a flat out lie. Not a single peep after double the deficit and huge increases in spending. You and your candidates went right along with it. So please do not ever point fingers at anyone and say they have no core. You proved to be as hollow as your rhetoric.

Spamature

President
I joined no "resistance" when Obama was president and I join no "resistance" now that Trump is president - but then I am not a maladjusted child...so...

"Resistance" - what a joke. Like it is Nazi-occupied France when a guy is elected that one doesn't like. Why is lefty such a 'tard?!?
What was the tea party since you're so middle of the road ? Are you calling your fellow righties maladjusted children ? Come on let's hear that tirade of crude insults turned on the other side Mr Objective. Or would saying that take more guts than you will ever have here ?

We both already know the answer.

Dino

Russian Asset
Maybe, just maybe, I would have given him a week.
What we’re all witnessing now is a direct result of the crooked Obama manipulation of our information and intelligence services, not anything that Trump has done wrong.
Wow, what a fantasy world the left resides in!

Spamature

President
What we’re all witnessing now is a direct result of the crooked Obama manipulation of our information and intelligence services, not anything that Trump has done wrong.
Wow, what a fantasy world the left resides in!
Obama sent Cohen around selling access to the WH ? Did he force the appointment of people who know almost nothing about the departments they run and / or used them for their own personal benefit.

Our intel services look for spies. If you don't want to looked at by them, then just maybe you shouldn't keep in contact with spies.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Obama sent Cohen around selling access to the WH ? Did he force the appointment of people who know almost nothing about the departments they run and / or used them for their own personal benefit.

Our intel services look for spies. If you don't want to looked at by them, then just maybe you shouldn't keep in contact with spies.
as you had to learn the hard way

Dino

Russian Asset

No, Cohen didn’t do that job. “Organizing for Action” did.

https://www.democracynow.org/2013/2/27/selling_the_white_house_obama_linked

The watchdog group Common Cause is calling on President Obama to shut down the outside group Organizing for Action after revelations the group is promising high-end donors access to the White House. According to The New York Times, donors who contribute $500,000 or more will be appointed to the group’s national advisory board, which meets four times a year with the president.

I stopped calling Obama’s White House ‘incompetent’ a long time ago. “Insidious” was the proper term and I used it properly.