• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Question for Republicans here on Benghazi

Spamature

President
This is the whole Benghazi rant in a nutshell.

"Hillary ignored multiple requests for security, didn’t respond for 13 hours, & let 4 Americans die in Benghazi."

In your mind compare your complaint about Hillary's response to Trump's response to this pandemic.

Do you believe that more than 4 Americans have died because:

Trump did not order working test from other sources when the CDC test failed

Trump hordes medical equipment and supplies while hospitals cry out in need.

Trump still refuses to request that all states to shelter in place.

Yes or No ?

Last edited:

Dino

Russian Asset

"Hillary ignored multiple requests for security, didn’t respond for 13 hours, & let 4 Americans die in Benghazi."

In your mind how does compare your complaint with about Hillary's response to Trump's response to this pandemic ?

Yes or No ?
No.
There was zero possibility that Trump could have limited Covid-19 deaths to four or less.
Just like it wasn’t possible for Obama to hold swine flu deaths under 4.

Benghazi is a completely different story with far different circumstances and implications.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan

In your mind how does compare your complaint with about Hillary's response to Trump's response to this pandemic ?

Yes or No ?

Watch the righties dance on that one.

Great post!

EatTheRich

President
No.
There was zero possibility that Trump could have limited Covid-19 deaths to four or less.

Benghazi is a completely different story with far different circumstances and implications.
Could he have limited it to 40,000?

In your mind compare your complaint about Hillary's response to Trump's response to this pandemic.

Yes or No ?
Excuse the distraction from your OP, but...what happens if Biden taps Hillary for his Attorney General?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Obviously Trump made mistakes. Yes, a better focus on workable testing was important and the feds failed at that. But making the decision to shut travel (and close the borders) was almost equally important and he got that pretty right. If a dem had been in office, perhaps the viable testing would have come sooner but the travel restrictions and border security would have been delayed. Nobody is perfect.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
No.

Is that because it was right wingers attacking Hillary and that is always different ?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Obviously Trump made mistakes. Yes, a better focus on workable testing was important and the feds failed at that. But making the decision to shut travel (and close the borders) was almost equally important and he got that pretty right. If a dem had been in office, perhaps the viable testing would have come sooner but the travel restrictions and border security would have been delayed. Nobody is perfect.
You do realize 40 thousand people came in from China " after the heroic , best ever presidential move" he touts daily on his infomercial, AND THEY ARE STILL TRAVELING!

wow, and you claim not to be a Trumpie. I know FOX DOESN'T REPORT THESE FACTS BE STILL DUDE.............WOW

430,000 People Have Traveled From China to U.S. Since Coronavirus Surfaced
There were 1,300 direct flights to 17 cities before President Trump’s travel restrictions. Since then, nearly 40,000 Americans and other authorized travelers have made the trip, some this past week and many with spotty screening.

Since Chinese officials disclosed the outbreak of a mysterious pneumonialike illness to international health officials on New Year’s Eve, at least 430,000 people have arrived in the United States on direct flights from China, including nearly 40,000 in the two months after President Trump imposed restrictions on such travel, according to an analysis of data collected in both countries.

The bulk of the passengers, who were of multiple nationalities, arrived in January, at airports in Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Chicago, Seattle, Newark and Detroit. Thousands of them flew directly from Wuhan, the center of the coronavirus outbreak, as American public health officials were only beginning to assess the risks to the United States.

Flights continued this past week, the data show, with passengers traveling from Beijing to Los Angeles, San Francisco and New York, under rules that exempt Americans and some others from the clampdown that took effect on Feb. 2. In all, 279 flights from China have arrived in the United States since then, and screening procedures have been uneven, interviews show.

Mr. Trump has repeatedly suggested that his travel measures impeded the virus’s spread in the United States. “I do think we were very early, but I also think that we were very smart, because we stopped China,” he said at a briefing on Tuesday, adding, “That was probably the biggest decision we made so far.” Last month, he said, “We’re the ones that kept China out of here.”

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You do realize 40 thousand people came in from China " after the heroic , best ever presidential move" he touts daily on his infomercial, AND THEY ARE STILL TRAVELING!

wow, and you claim not to be a Trumpie. I know FOX DOESN'T REPORT THESE FACTS BE STILL DUDE.............WOW

There were 1,300 direct flights to 17 cities before President Trump’s travel restrictions. Since then, nearly 40,000 Americans and other authorized travelers have made the trip, some this past week and many with spotty screening.

Since Chinese officials disclosed the outbreak of a mysterious pneumonialike illness to international health officials on New Year’s Eve, at least 430,000 people have arrived in the United States on direct flights from China, including nearly 40,000 in the two months after President Trump imposed restrictions on such travel, according to an analysis of data collected in both countries.

The bulk of the passengers, who were of multiple nationalities, arrived in January, at airports in Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Chicago, Seattle, Newark and Detroit. Thousands of them flew directly from Wuhan, the center of the coronavirus outbreak, as American public health officials were only beginning to assess the risks to the United States.

Flights continued this past week, the data show, with passengers traveling from Beijing to Los Angeles, San Francisco and New York, under rules that exempt Americans and some others from the clampdown that took effect on Feb. 2. In all, 279 flights from China have arrived in the United States since then, and screening procedures have been uneven, interviews show.

Mr. Trump has repeatedly suggested that his travel measures impeded the virus’s spread in the United States. “I do think we were very early, but I also think that we were very smart, because we stopped China,” he said at a briefing on Tuesday, adding, “That was probably the biggest decision we made so far.” Last month, he said, “We’re the ones that kept China out of here.”
Why would you refuse American citizens in China the ability to travel Home? Especially since many could be African-Americans/Mexican-Americans or simply JUST Americans.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Yes or No ?
My gawd, Benghazi vs COVID-19 (and to think libs admonish others when they invoke Benghazi & Hellray in a post due to being so long ago) for one thing ONLY 4 Americans could/would die in Benghazi, that's all that was there to die over a "video"!

Who had these other test, Blasio or Cuomo?

"cry out in need" Mississippi hospital doctor is building Ventialtors for less than a $100 with materials from home improvement stores, Cuomo refused Remington to make them and ordered them from China and order is Delayed!

China loves libs ALL shelter in place that way their bio-war gives them opportunity to buy up the West. March the 5th, Blasio told NY'ers to go on with life as always and hell on the 2nd of March Cuomo said:

“Excuse our arrogance as New Yorkers — I speak for the mayor also on this one — we think we have the best health care system on the planet right here in New York,” Cuomo said on March 2 during a press conference. “So, when you’re saying, what happened in other countries versus what happened here, we don’t even think it’s going to be as bad as it was in other countries.”

Why would Trump need to tell states to 'shelter in place'? I posted the picture of NYC Train #2 on April 2nd packed with people as sardines in a can, you going to send cops or National Guard to lock all citizens up? COVID-19 hasn't torn up our Constitution (YET) but libs are trying to make that possible for Pelosi to do!

NOT NO HELL NO

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Yes, because the people you support are no better than Trump. Sheesh!
Oh so now you admit that Trump is wrong to have so many "acting" heads of departments? Funny I have never once seen you raise a single word of complaint about it until I suggest that Biden could do the same.

You can't spell HYPOCRITE without the (R)

AmericaIsBetter.jpg

Raoul_Luke

The 40,000 are AMERICAN CITIZENS and legal US residents. Sheesh! We're not revoking people's citizenship over this (yet). And the WHO was claiming as of mid-January that there was no human to human transmission. NOBODY was restricting travel before then. And your side complained about his travel restriction when he implemented it - now you want to blame him for acting too late. Double Sheesh!

Raoul_Luke

Oh so now you admit that Trump is wrong to have so many "acting" heads of departments? Funny I have never once seen you raise a single word of complaint about it until I suggest that Biden could do the same.

You can't spell HYPOCRITE without the (R)
Go find me a post where I defended it and get back to me (or STFU).

Spamature

President
It bought the country time to react. Then he wasted that time. So his travel restrictions only succeeded in making his dithering less harmful for a short while.