• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Question for Republicans here on Benghazi

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It bought the country time to react. Then he wasted that time. So his travel restrictions only succeeded in making his dithering less harmful for a short while.
The biggest dithering occurred by Blasio & Cuomo...……...they own the epicenter

'shelter in place'

1586453505153.pngTrain #2 4-2-2020

Last edited:

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Go find me a post where I defended it and get back to me (or STFU).

This is what I said - "Funny I have never once seen you raise a single word of complaint about it until I suggest that Biden could do the same."

Care to post something of your that complains amount the army of "acting" deptartment heads under Trump? What - you can't find any!!?? Surprise, Surprise....

You can't spell MORON without the (R). Just sayin'.... oh and if you can't find anything that contradicts my original statement then you STFU. Fair?

033020.FoxPetriDish.jpg

Spamature

President
My gawd, Benghazi vs COVID-19 (and to think libs admonish others when they invoke Benghazi & Hellray in a post due to being so long ago)

Oh so you spent 4 yrs and held 9 investigations over it.

You spent more time on it than time has past since the election

Your leaders promised they would still be investigate her after the election

But now you want to get all huffy.

Too bad.

for one thing ONLY 4 Americans could/would die in Benghazi, that's all that was there to die over a "video"!
No there were more than 4 Americans at that embassy. There were more than two dozen

Who had these other test, Blasio or Cuomo?
Germany Korea and WHO had test.

"cry out in need" Mississippi hospital doctor is building Ventialtors for less than a $100 with materials from home improvement stores,Cuomo refused Remington to make them and ordered them from China and order is Delayed!

Because Trump is hording them. That is why they are crying out and cobbling together junk. He even sent Ca broken ventilators that Newsome had to have fixed before he sent them to other states crying out in need.

China loves libs ALL shelter in place that way their bio-war gives them opportunity to buy up the West. March the 5th, Blasio told NY'ers to go on with life as always and hell on the 2nd of March Cuomo said:
You and Trump love seeing Americans die don't you ? Had Trump ever gotten his act together on containing and tracking the virus instead of dithering America could be through this in many fewer months.

“Excuse our arrogance as New Yorkers — I speak for the mayor also on this one — we think we have the best health care system on the planet right here in New York,” Cuomo said on March 2 during a press conference. “So, when you’re saying, what happened in other countries versus what happened here, we don’t even think it’s going to be as bad as it was in other countries.”
How many winger governors said and are still saying the same and acted upon that by waiting weeks and months before shutting down ? How many live will they cost. More than 4, you think ? Or are you still in Trump fantasy land and laying out your good suit for Easter ?

Why would Trump need to tell states to 'shelter in place'? I posted the picture of NYC Train #2 on April 2nd packed with people as sardines in a can, you going to send cops or National Guard to lock all citizens up? COVID-19 hasn't torn up our Constitution (YET) but libs are trying to make that possible for Pelosi to do
Because he is supposed to be leading this country. He sure has a helluva lot more authority and responsibility than Hillary did. I thought you'd be honest and have some humility after what Trump has put this nation through, but

NOT NO HELL NO

Still Deplorable after all these years !

Now pick your peanuts where you find them.

Spamature

President
Excuse the distraction from your OP, but...what happens if Biden taps Hillary for his Attorney General?
He won't. But OMG !!!! If he did you would see wingers heads explode at the possibility of her investigating and then locking up Trump.

I would love to see it all go down on a reality tv show.

And hear her say, You're fired under arrest !

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Trump wanted churches to look like that train THIS WEEKEND, packed !
"wanted"...………………..reality in NYC...………..not wnated
of course libs don't want Christians to remember Jesus died for them then arose

Spamature

President
No.
There was zero possibility that Trump could have limited Covid-19 deaths to four or less.
Just like it wasn’t possible for Obama to hold swine flu deaths under 4.

Benghazi is a completely different story with far different circumstances and implications.
But you do agree that his actions have left not just 4 but thousand and likely tens of thousand to die because of his non responses in many critical areas.

Correct ?

Why don't those thousands of Americans outrage you as much as the 4 in Benghazi ?

Don't you agree there should be investigations into this that are at least as extensive and exhaustive as those conducted over Benghazi ?

EatTheRich

President
The 40,000 are AMERICAN CITIZENS and legal US residents. Sheesh! We're not revoking people's citizenship over this (yet). And the WHO was claiming as of mid-January that there was no human to human transmission. NOBODY was restricting travel before then. And your side complained about his travel restriction when he implemented it - now you want to blame him for acting too late. Double Sheesh!
It was very early in December when WHO said that. Anyway, does the legal status of an infected person change how likely they are to infect someone else?

Spamature

President
"wanted"...………………..reality in NYC...………..not wnated
of course libs don't want Christians to remember Jesus died for them then arose
But I am sure Cuomo didn't want that train to be packed.

Wingers don't want Americans to remember many have died because of Trump's dithering and they will remain dead. All due to the teabagger messiah's incompetence.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
But I am sure Cuomo didn't want that train to be packed.

Wingers don't want Americans to remember many have died because of Trump's dithering and they will remain dead. All due to the teabagger messiah's incompetence.
If Cuomo can't keep NY'ers off the trains how in hell would Trump?

Only one has died and arose in 3 days...………..will you praise his name this weekend?

The devil is your messiah!

Spamature

President
If Cuomo can't keep NY'ers off the trains how in hell would Trump?

Only one has died and arose in 3 days...………..will you praise his name this weekend?

The devil is your messiah!
He also remembers how many times you said you don't believe in him anyway. If he doesn't I sure do.

So take your hypocritical preaching elsewhere.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Oh so you spent 4 yrs and held 9 investigations over it.

You spent more time on it than time has past since the election

Your leaders promised they would still be investigate her after the election

But now you want to get all huffy.

Too bad.

No there were more than 4 Americans at that embassy. There were more than two dozen

Germany Korea and WHO had test.

Because Trump is hording them. That is why they are crying out and cobbling together junk. He even sent Ca broken ventilators that Newsome had to have fixed before he sent them to other states crying out in need.

You and Trump love seeing Americans die don't you ? Had Trump ever gotten his act together on containing and tracking the virus instead of dithering America could be through this in many fewer months.

How many winger governors said and are still saying the same and acted upon that by waiting weeks and months before shutting down ? How many live will they cost. More than 4, you think ? Or are you still in Trump fantasy land and laying out your good suit for Easter ?

Because he is supposed to be leading this country. He sure has a helluva lot more authority and responsibility than Hillary did. I thought you'd be honest and have some humility after what Trump has put this nation through, but

NOT NO HELL NO

Still Deplorable after all these years !

Now pick your peanuts where you find them.
English you just can't learn and there's a bag of peanuts in that, sounds like Biden speaking!

Dino

Russian Asset
But you do agree that his actions have left not just 4 but thousand and likely tens of thousand to die because of his non responses in many critical areas.

Correct ?

Why don't those thousands of Americans outrage you as much as the 4 in Benghazi ?

Don't you agree there should be investigations into this that are at least as extensive and exhaustive as those conducted over Benghazi ?
No, I don't agree with any of that at all.

His actions were robust, decisive and sometimes controversial. But all were deemed necessary to some degree and some may not have gone far enough.
He didn't "leave people to die" at all. That's a nonsensical and historically inaccurate and inconsistent argument.

All crisis incidents like this are followed with extensive after-action reports and follow ups. There should be in this one as well, but I reject the idea that Trump has shown neglect for the American people. That didn't happen.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
He also remembers how many times you said you don't believe in him anyway. If he doesn't I sure do.

So take your hypocritical preaching elsewhere.
I've never said I don't Believe
I've said I'm not a Christian in good standing
IMO you're lower than the Devil

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
No, I don't agree with any of that at all.

His actions were robust, decisive and sometimes controversial. But all were deemed necessary to some degree and some may not have gone far enough.
He didn't "leave people to die" at all. That's a nonsensical and historically inaccurate and inconsistent argument.

All crisis incidents like this are followed with extensive after-action reports and follow ups. There should be in this one as well, but I reject the idea that Trump has shown neglect for the American people. That didn't happen.
spam post as if he's got a fever...………….