• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Question. Please answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phat Mama

Council Member
On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being not at all and 10 being very much so, how important is the PJ board to you folks? The reason I ask is because there are a few people here who act as if this board is their whole life.
For myself, I'd put the number at 2-3. I like coming here sometimes, but it's not a do or die thing. And there are two other boards that I go to regularly. Maybe some folks are lonely and/or isolated, and PJ fills a void in their lives.

What a stupid, loaded, baited OP.

Don't try to hide your true intent.

Either post here and have fun, or post here and be miserable.

Your choice. Seems like you chose the 'be miserable' department.

Phat Mama

Council Member
Obviously you care or you wouldn't have responded. I asked the question because some posters here (I won't name names) act as if their honor and integrity depend on this board. They become hostile if things aren't done their way or if they can't control a poster they don't like.
What is your number, Jen? I'm guessing a 9-10. ;)
P.S. I am not mocking anyone. Just asking a question.

Insulting means YOU don't care............... whooot!

Phat Mama

Council Member
I believe that, Queenie. I can understand the feelings of closeness you all have, and I respect that. I just don't understand the need to be mean to others, especially newcomers.
There are certain people here who think every newcomer is a sock. And that gives them the right to gang up on that poster. That is wrong.
Did you read your OP? Was it full of unicorns and glitter?

Phat Mama

Council Member
Can you tell me one thing that will convince me that you are not anyone's sock?

I really don't care about socks one way or the other. But I do care about lying. And there are quite a few others who are convinced you are Sunset Rose AND Minotaur.

Just tell me something that rings true, that is true and the whole thing dies right here. Even if you are a sock, nobody will find out from me because I've just been enjoying the banter..............I really don't care. And I certainly don't want you or the other two suspects banned.

I would suggest rather than accuse a member of being a sock, to report it to mod/admin and let them figure it out.

Is there any way you can prove to me that you're a halfway decent human being?

You are flat out lying!!! there is no attack from Jen or anyone on your visitors wall
'It' isn't talking about 'it's' intro thread but about a personal message (PM) which Jen sent 'it' which 'it' has outted in this thread. I am sure that I have no need to say that divulging anything said in a PM is just not done - but it did.

Bear Claw

President
I would suggest rather than accuse a member of being a sock, to report it to mod/admin and let them figure it out.

Is there any way you can prove to me that you're a halfway decent human being?

ROFFLMAAO

Boy, are you ever out of touch here. It was not I or Sunset who made any accusations.

You must really be mental to need to post eleven times this morning on this thread.

Really CHILD!!!!

Phat Mama

Council Member
Bear craw , who doesn't know my stance on issues, nor will she attempt to debate me, continues to click the disagree button on posts I've made which have zero relevance to a thread.

I've stuck it on ignore. She adds NOTHING to a discussion.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You folks and brought a nice touch of agitation and oomph to the site. Knocked a couple cobwebs loose, I like it.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Senseless argument and affrontery for the sake of senseless argument and affrontery don't get no better than that

Bear craw , who doesn't know my stance on issues, nor will she attempt to debate me, continues to click the disagree button on posts I've made which have zero relevance to a thread.

I've stuck it on ignore. She adds NOTHING to a discussion.
I never use the ignore button but certain posters and really pointless posts I don't respond to.

Status
Not open for further replies.