• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Question. Please answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jen

Senator
To all here. Please note the following facts.

I posted the message that Jen sent to me becase she still failed to give up on her sock issues. It shows what type of a person she really is.

Phil did not help me with anything, period...…………………….

I was being sarcastic when I said Thanks to him.

Hence the LMAO at the end of the line.

I thought that he had tamed the Jen down but I saw that he didn't.

Also messages need not be totally private.

Do not send PMs if you are ashamed of their content.

AGAIN PHIL IS BLAMELESS.
CYA much?

Jen

Senator
Remember...……….

Never post PM's that you are ashamed to share with others.

It is a past issue and now you, of all people feel a need to go at it again.

ROFFLMAAO
I'm not a bit ashamed of my PM............... I gave you a chance to be a good person. You proved you are most definitely not a good person. Now we all know.

That works for me.

I didn't turn you in for outing my PM, btw. There are reasons I will turn someone in. That isn't one of them.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Remember...……….

Never post PM's that you are ashamed to share with others.

It is a past issue and now you, of all people feel a need to go at it again.

ROFFLMAAO
well, it is foolish to PM with a damn liberal

it's a past issue that makes me "go at it again"

yet, there's a real simple solution for rats as you

Ignore

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
What the hell are you people talking about? Is somebody here suggesting I shared a pm?

Show it?
negative, but Bear Claw is making it appear you helped her post a PM in open forum and I remember as I'm sure you remember the hell it was last time a lib played the PM bullshit and I didn't post ANYTHING in open forum.

P must be Public for libs w/out the storm?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
negative, but Bear Claw is making it appear you helped her post a PM in open forum and I remember as I'm sure you remember the hell it was last time a lib played the PM bullshit and I didn't post ANYTHING in open forum.

Her? Didn't know that.

I don't know the answer. The complaining poster should report it for admin review

Jen

Senator

You got banned for posting something in a PM.... it never appeared out on the board. You were banned for a PM.

Dang. I remember that.

I am against banning except in rare cases and I don't want Bear Claw banned for posting my PM right out on the board.

I think BC's posting a PM shows us what kind of person she is............a dishonest low-integrity sort...........so it's all good. Now we know who BC is. Not someone to EVER trust.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
that's precisely the point nobody could possibly know what was going on and yet it was concluded that's something else occurred. Let's wait for bear claw to chime in
Phil, claw didn't post as if thanking you for other than how to post the PM in open

I knew you hadn't so it is what it is

Jen

Senator
Her? Didn't know that.

I don't know the answer. The complaining poster should report it for admin review
I never "complained" anywhere about BC posting my PM................ I thanked her for doing it. It outed BC as a person of no integrity.

I was disturbed that it appeared you helped BC figure out how to post my PM........but I was in error for thinking you helped.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You got banned for posting something in a PM.... it never appeared out on the board. You were banned for a PM.

Dang. I remember that.

I am against banning except in rare cases and I don't want Bear Claw banned for posting my PM right out on the board.

I think BC's posting a PM shows us what kind of person she is............a dishonest low-integrity sort...........so it's all good. Now we know who BC is. Not someone to EVER trust.
I already knew that and you should have also libs have burned you many times and maybe now you will realize they all the same.

Jen

Senator
I already knew that and you should have also libs have burned you many times and maybe now you will realize they all the same.
I have no idea why I keep giving them chances to be honest. They just aren't. Lefties........every single one of them..........are horrible. The good liberals of the past, posters like Alameda....... have been chewed up and spat out by the Lefties we have here.

Horrible people. All of them. That goodness I always hope I'll find deep inside them.........just isn't there. Is not there.

Status
Not open for further replies.