• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Question. Please answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jen

Senator
It takes a shitbag to know a shitbag. Just sayin'.
So you support posting PM's out here on the board, @Sunset Rose ?
Interesting.

I would never EVER do something like that. Not even to someone who attacked me. Some things are just wrong no matter what.

One reason you and I will never see eye to eye on anything, Rose, is that I believe in personal integrity and apparently you do not.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
So you support posting PM's out here on the board, @Sunset Rose ?
Interesting.

I would never EVER do something like that. Not even to someone who attacked me. Some things are just wrong no matter what.

One reason you and I will never see eye to eye on anything, Rose, is that I believe in personal integrity and apparently you do not.
Jen, my integrity is not the issue here. It is wrong to accuse new posters (or old ones) of being socks. In the PM you sent Bear Claw, you were still asking if she was Minotuar or Sunset. And you stated lots of other people here think the same way. That was an insult to her.
You PM'ed me several years ago asking if I was Nina. I told you "No". I thought that would be the end of it. But, apparently it wasn't. I don't know what else to do.
I believe Bear Claw wants to move on. I want to move on. Please think about it before you accuse someone of being a sock. We don't want to keep having these conversations.
Thank you, Jen.

Jen

Senator
Jen, my integrity is not the issue here. It is wrong to accuse new posters (or old ones) of being socks. In the PM you sent Bear Claw, you were still asking if she was Minotuar or Sunset. And you stated lots of other people here think the same way. That was an insult to her.
You PM'ed me several years ago asking if I was Nina. I told you "No". I thought that would be the end of it. But, apparently it wasn't. I don't know what else to do.
I believe Bear Claw wants to move on. I want to move on. Please think about it before you accuse someone of being a sock. We don't want to keep having these conversations.
Thank you, Jen.
The posting of a PM to the public board is the issue. You think it's fine. I think it's wrong.

You continue to bring up the sock thing just to muddy the fact that my PM was posted on the board.

But thank you for being honest about your opinion that it is okay to post PM's on the board. For that reason, I will NEVER trust you enough to reply to a PM from you or to send you one.

I am glad to know how you roll there.

Jen

Senator
Thank you, Jen.
And oh by the way, ASKING if someone is a sock is not an accusation. I posted as Genevieve on PH when I first went there. When someone asked who I was, I told them "Jen". I just wanted a different name...........I wasn't trying to hide anything.........and when I was asked I didn't consider it to be an "accusation".

If someone sees a question like that on boards where different names are frequently used as an "accusation", that person almost always has something to hide.

Bear Claw

President
Thank you, Jen.

You are 100% correct on wanting to move ahead. For future note though, I am not female.
Love your remarks about her PM as well. I took it the same way and produced the evidence that roasted her. She sure still pouts about it.

Looks good on her.

NOW LET US MOVE ON!!!

Jen

Senator
You are 100% correct on wanting to move ahead. For future note though, I am not female.
Love your remarks about her PM as well. I took it the same way and produced the evidence that roasted her. She sure still pouts about it.

Looks good on her.

NOW LET US MOVE ON!!!
Roasted?
You flatter yourself.
You roasted yourself.......

Everyone has moved on from the sock thing except you and Rose.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member

Looks good on her.

NOW LET US MOVE ON!!!
Sorry about the gender mix up.

Thank you, Jen.
And if it were a PM of yours, which you thought was private, being printed on the open board - how do you think that you would feel about it then?

PMs are sacrosanct in forum life - anyone who breaks that code should be cold shouldered by all --- it was an unforgivable immoral thing to do, no matter what was in it.

Bear Claw

President
And if it were a PM of yours, which you thought was private, being printed on the open board - how do you think that you would feel about it then?

PMs are sacrosanct in forum life - anyone who breaks that code should be cold shouldered by all --- it was an unforgivable immoral thing to do, no matter what was in it.

LMAO

BS

Roasted?
You flatter yourself.
You roasted yourself.......

Everyone has moved on from the sock thing except you and Rose.
They are just trying to bully you into saying that they are not socs --- the jury is still out on that one and the background of the saga was not a one way street, was it?

Many years ago a friend told me I should never put anything in an email that I wouldn't want to see displayed on a billboard by the freeway. That is the way I approach my PM's here. Nothing on the internet is sacrosanct, not even PM's.
I don't understand how you and Jen think you can do and say anything you want to people while others are limited in what they can do or say. Most people fight back.
Excuse me? Ummmmm who am I talking to here ? !!!!!!!!!!!

I have never ever lashed out at anyone on line as I have seen you do many many many times with no cause at all - which is why you and I fell out in the first place.

Oh put a sock in it you two. It is obvious that neither of you have any integrity what so ever - and mmmm you rightly feel safe to say that you are not ashamed of anything you have said in a PM in here because you know that none of those you might have sent one to will post them on an open board.

Last edited:

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Excuse me? Ummmmm who am I talking to here ? !!!!!!!!!!!

I have never ever lashed out at anyone on line as I have seen you do many many many times with no cause at all - which is why you and I fell out in the first place.

Oh put a sock in it you two. It is obvious that neither of you have any integrity what so ever - and mmmm you rightly feel safe to say that you are not ashamed of anything you have said in a PM in here because you know that none of those you might have sent one to will post them on an open board.
I went back and reviewed a few of my old PM posts to you. If you want to put them on the open board go right ahead. The only thing my PM posts will reveal is how naive and trusting I used to be.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.