• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Question: What if Ukraine launches an investigation into Biden and finds out he broke their laws ?

Spamature

President
Then what ?

I mean it is clear Trump's Justice Dept took a pass on investigating Biden, or there would be a US DOJ investigation of Biden on going as we speak.

Should he be extradited to face trial in their country for actions he took as the United States Vice President at the bidding of the then serving United States President ?

I doubt if are there any Biden conspiratorialist who have the guts to answer this question, but it sure seems like one that they should be willing to speak on it.

Let's see if my doubts will proven to be true.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Then what ?

I mean it is clear Trump's Justice Dept took a pass on investigating Biden, or there would be a US DOJ investigation of Biden on going as we speak.

Should he be extradited to face trial in their country for actions he took as the United States Vice President at the bidding of the then serving United States President ?

I doubt if are any Biden conspiratorialist who have the guts to answer this question, but it sure seems like one that they should be willing to speak on it.

So if a foreign country indicted a former VP and we extradited Biden...would Trump himself eventually be a target of an extradiction....like from Iran?

Spamature

President
So if a foreign country indicted a former VP and we extradited Biden...would Trump himself eventually be a target of an extradiction....like from Iran?
It begs the question as to why he wanted Biden investigated unless he was willing to carry out it all the way.

If so, then he would indeed be subjecting himself to the very same outcome.

Does anyone really think Trump is willing to face prosecution at the hands of a foreign govt for the actions he has taken in office ?

No, but it sure shows how full of shite he and his defenders are.

Which is why I could be sure they wouldn't have the guts to answer the question.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
It begs the question as to why he wanted Biden investigated unless he was willing to carry out it all the way.

Does anyone really think Trump is willing to face prosecution at the hands of a foreign govt for the actions he has taken in office ?

Which is why I could be sure they wouldn't have the guts to answer the question.
If Biden broke US law, why hasn't the Trump DOJ begun an investigation?

Spamature

President
If Biden broke US law, why hasn't the Trump DOJ begun an investigation?
I guess even Baghdad Bob Barr has his limits on how deeply he'll lower himself into the slime pit of this criminal organization in the service of Trump.

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
He never expected them to conclude that Biden did something wrong. He just wanted them to announce the investigation.

Dino

Russian Asset
Then what ?

I doubt if are there any Biden conspiratorialist who have the guts to answer this question, but it sure seems like one that they should be willing to speak on it.

He should be impeached for abuse of power.
Perhaps charged for the crime?

Spamature

President
He should be impeached for abuse of power.
Perhaps charged for the crime?
Are saying they should elect him to the Presidency of Ukraine and then impeach him ?

After all they can only charge him for breaking Ukrainian law.

Anyway that sounds right in line with the madness you Biden conspiracy folks have presented us with.

Dino

Russian Asset
Are saying they should elect him to the Presidency of Ukraine and then impeach him ?

After all they can only charge him for breaking Ukrainian law.

Anyway that sounds right in line with the madness you Biden conspiracy folks have presented us with.
Biden boasted about abusing his power and threatening Ukraine in order to fire a prosecutor. Burisma paid back the Biden family with hundreds of thousands of dollars given to a dead beat soon for his no-show job.
But Biden did nothing wrong and Trump did??

Do you not see the overwhelming hypocrisy there?

Boca

Governor

Why answer it when you did....extradition.

EatTheRich

President
Biden boasted about abusing his power and threatening Ukraine in order to fire a prosecutor. Burisma paid back the Biden family with hundreds of thousands of dollars given to a dead beat soon for his no-show job.
But Biden did nothing wrong and Trump did??

Do you not see the overwhelming hypocrisy there?
What did Burisma pay Biden back for? Promising to get the guy who wasn’t investigating them fired?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/436816-joe-bidens-2020-ukrainian-nightmare-a-closed-probe-is-revived

This sums it up pretty well.
Even if every detail in this story can’t be confirmed, the sourced evidence is damning and deserves being looked into.
The details don't amount to a single improper or illegal act. Solomon is just a sloppy right winger slinging mud at Biden.

His articles states Shokin "was planning" an investigation....and then claims Biden must have known. Bull shit. Did Solomon ask Shokin about how his driver suddenly became a prosecutor? Maybe he'd tell Solomon why the EU and IMF also wanted him out.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Libs just can't get over the dead terrorist

Topic is Ukraine & Biden you jack it to Iran & Trump

Last edited: