• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Question: What's the deal with all the drama about the points system?

LeilaniMP

Empress
Why is it such a big deal...so important...a subject seemingly causing so much unnecessary angst?

Do you somehow gain something by having more points? Do you receive some form of compensation?

No, I'm not talking about number of posts or JackBucks, but the rep points being posted about repetitively.

Why is it such a huge deal now that the Cons are the top 10?

Good for them! I wish them all a hearty "congratulations"!

LeilaniMP

Empress
Perhaps some believe there should be points redistribution?

It's so unfair that some have more than others! :Cry:

You evil 1%'r!!!!!!

:hippie:

Why is it such a big deal...so important...a subject seemingly causing so much unnecessary angst?

Do you somehow gain something by having more points? Do you receive some form of compensation?

No, I'm not talking about number of posts or JackBucks, but the rep points being posted about repetitively.

Who's got angst? How about curiosity? Does someone else's curiosity give you angst?

Lapcat

Governor
Typical leftie sour grapes, is what it's all about, MP.