• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Quick Update

Arkady

President
I often pointed out that it was unlikely that any poster here, liberal or conservative, was a paid activist, for the simple reason that Political Jack would be a poor target for paid work, given its small audience of mostly hard-core partisans. You could post here for years and be lucky to sway a single vote. It would be more cost-effective to target forums with a lot more people, or at least people who are less entrenched in their positions. That point has a broader implication. Posting about politics here is self-indulgent, in that the same time and effort would do a lot more good elsewhere. So, if people are curious about my absence, that's the reason. I'm going to be more strategic about where and how I post.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
I often pointed out that it was unlikely that any poster here, liberal or conservative, was a paid activist, for the simple reason that Political Jack would be a poor target for paid work, given its small audience of mostly hard-core partisans. You could post here for years and be lucky to sway a single vote. It would be more cost-effective to target forums with a lot more people, or at least people who are less entrenched in their positions. That point has a broader implication. Posting about politics here is self-indulgent, in that the same time and effort would do a lot more good elsewhere. So, if people are curious about my absence, that's the reason. I'm going to be more strategic about where and how I post.

I figured you went to the Bahamas for a few days...

ya-ta-hey

Mayor
Mr. Arkady,

Good luck in looking for work now that your previous employer closed their doors and locked you out.

Hope you got paid up front, my friend.

LOL. Nailed it!

With Barrier Breakers presumably disbanded following Hillary Clinton's humiliating loss, what's your new outfit?

we don't think the trolls here are "full time". there are dozens of small scale sites where the same claptrap can be posted (or cut and paste) endlessly, with minimal expenditure of time and effort.

Mr. Arkady,

Good luck in looking for work now that your previous employer closed their doors and locked you out.

Hope you got paid up front, my friend.
you should start a poll on how long it takes the Clintons to figure out that their foundation - deprived of the "Hillary as future president" mojo - is worthless, and attracts no new corporate or despot contributions?

It will remain open at least through december 31, 2016, but my guess is that it closes at some point in 2017

D

Deleted member 21794

I figured you were away on business or a vacation. But I reserve the right to say the DNC suspended or laid you off, at some later date of my choosing.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
I had no idea people ever posted to try and change someone elses mind or party.

That being said your posts have made me look at political parties economics differently than I did before.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
we don't think the trolls here are "full time". there are dozens of small scale sites where the same claptrap can be posted (or cut and paste) endlessly, with minimal expenditure of time and effort.
True...it is very easy to simply repost Infowars crap...and EndTheFed crap...and all the other fake or incendiary sites crap.

LOL. Nailed it!

With Barrier Breakers presumably disbanded following Hillary Clinton's humiliating loss, what's your new outfit?
good one -

to sum up, ark feels his PJ 'self indulgence' has a poor return on investment, after 4 years of failed schilling for Obama & Hillary. So he's packing up and starting all over at some site where his reputation is unknown.

True...it is very easy to simply repost Infowars crap...and EndTheFed crap...and all the other fake or incendiary sites crap.
I deliberately try to dodge posts with a simple link, and one line snark accompanying.

PJ isn't the worst in that regard. The "politics forums" is the Valhalla of the naked link, actually. And yes, they are overwhelmingly extreme right wing.

good one -

to sum up, ark feels his PJ 'self indulgence' has a poor return on investment, after 4 years of failed schilling for Obama & Hillary. So he's packing up and starting all over at some site where his reputation is unknown.
This is how we'll know for sure who the paid hacks were. Now that their raison d'etre has humiliatingly gone down in flames, they'll disappear soon after.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
I deliberately try to dodge posts with a simple link, and one line snark accompanying.

PJ isn't the worst in that regard. The "politics forums" is the Valhalla of the naked link, actually. And yes, they are overwhelmingly extreme right wing.
Unless, of course, you're the one doing the reposting of aforementioned crap...

View attachment 33451

http://www.infowars.com/report-three-million-votes-in-presidential-election-cast-by-illegal-aliens/

Well, what did anyone expect, after a desperate Obama pleaded with illegals to come out and vote earlier this month? Apparently 3 million did just that (see link above).

The bad news – for Hillary and Obama – is that apparently most of these votes were cast in places like California, which was already solidly in Hillary’s corner.

This may give pause to the anti-constitutionalists who are lobbying for the USA to abandon electoral voting, and just count the popular vote. Common sense measures like voter ID, scrubbing the rolls of dead people and illegal aliens, and a real time database to detect multiple votes apparently would STILL have denied Hillary the white house.

Just think what would have happened if millions of 3rd party voters felt there was a republican candidate worthy of their ballot? Hillary might have lost by 10 million or more?

Hillary continues to cling to her belief that FBI director Comey “lost” the election for her.

That’s one way of looking at it. The other is that Comey/Lynch collusion spared Hillary indictment, probably conviction, and perhaps even jail time.

Count your blessings Hillary. Your attempts to blame everyone else, rather than reflect on your decades of lies and lawlessness, are pathetic.

Man up, like Bill and Obama.

Reader quiz - if you don't think voter ID and purging the registrations of dead people and illegals are important, how do you feel about the Social Security Administration claim that there are 6MM americans age 112 or older currently alive, and collecting "benefits"?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/federal-eye/wp/2015/03/10/thousands-of-u-s-workers-older-than-100-that-might-be-social-security-fraud/

D

Deleted member 21794

you should start a poll on how long it takes the Clintons to figure out that their foundation - deprived of the "Hillary as future president" mojo - is worthless, and attracts no new corporate or despot contributions?

It will remain open at least through december 31, 2016, but my guess is that it closes at some point in 2017
I have to somewhat disagree. It appears they're already getting ready to pimp Chelsea's influence as a future Congressional rep.

http://nypost.com/2016/11/10/chelsea-clinton-being-groomed-to-run-for-congress/

On the other hand, will Bill and Hillary be able to deal with flying with the rest of us on commercial flights? Hmmmm.... you've really got me thinking it over. Chelsea won't be worth more than 5% at best versus the money they're used to getting. Maybe it's time they see the writing on the wall and will shut it down.

And of course, the greatly diminished bribes, er, "contributions" and/or shutting it down will verify what we all knew all along: the Clinton Foundation was a scheme to sell policy.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
I hope you find the type of posters you are seeking where ever you go, Arkady.... You will be missed here.
Just remember there's no place like home. :)

I have to somewhat disagree. It appears they're already getting ready to pimp Chelsea's influence as a future Congressional rep.

http://nypost.com/2016/11/10/chelsea-clinton-being-groomed-to-run-for-congress/

On the other hand, will Bill and Hillary be able to deal with flying with the rest of us on commercial flights? Hmmmm.... you've really got me thinking it over. Chelsea won't be worth more than 5% at best versus the money they're used to getting. Maybe it's time they see the writing on the wall and will shut it down.

And of course, the greatly diminished bribes, er, "contributions" and/or shutting it down will verify what we all knew all along: the Clinton Foundation was a scheme to sell policy.
the amount of money you can collect from Saudi Arabia or General Motors is directly proportionate to the political influence you wield.

as the "most junior" house member from NY, Chelsea's influence (if elected) would be infitesimal.

the Clinton foundation has a YUGE staff of political hacks who were being paid to conduct "research" - first on JEB!, the Sanders, then Trump. This is a high ongoing salary nut to cover. My guess is that pink slips will start coming out after the first of the year, to help those folks capitalize on the "first quarter" hiring boom that usually happens in most years. They will land in various law firms, think tanks, universities, publications, where they will - to their shock - earn a fraction of what they were getting before.

I hope you find the type of posters you are seeking where ever you go, Arkady.... You will be missed here.
Just remember there's no place like home. :)
no matter who won the election, some of the most extreme diehard backers would be in shock, and post about how they're abandoning this site, just like Hollywood glitterati constantly talk about moving to londonistan.

remember how russ Feingold quit after the senate and house came under republican control? certain people can't stand the judgement of voters, and having to play the game from the minority/out of power vantage point.

russ Feingold lost again last week - he's reconsidered, and still trying to get his old seat back. good riddance that he lost. both parties need fresh blood, and new ideas.

trump may not exactly be "fresh blood", at age 70, but people clearly don't want more of the same, when it comes to political dynasties. that should have been evident when JEB! was anointed by GOP wall street contributors, and summarily failed to win any backing at all with real people.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
Nice to see you embrace your role. Hey, you've gotta do what you've gotta do.

It's fine to be a DNC stenographer elsewhere if you'd like. You're always welcome to update us on the Democrat spin talking points anytime.