• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Race baiters, mongers and hoaxers..

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
the left is constipated and desperate, they don't know if they are male or female and now don't know how to use a restroom like a human 2016 has turned them into animals

if AOC thinks cow farts are BAD what does she think humans taking a dump on sidewalks is

Bad enough we have racists among us.

Worse that we have liars creating narratives out of whole cloth...with intent to disparage.

To what end?

Methinks to play on fears and make life worse for all.

Smollett is such a hate monger. Much of media is complicit..you can tell by their silence today.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jussie-smollett-case-brothers-say-empire-actor-paid-them-to-participate-in-alleged-attack-source-says-2019-02-16/
It's a symptom of a media and entertainment industry controlled by people who value skin color above everything else. Yes, they are truly racists, in the purest sense of the word, in that they believe a person's inherent value comes from the color of their skin.

My prediction; no negative consequences will befall Smollett, and the politicians and media figures who prematurely overreacted to the hoax will likewise face no consequences. As for the little people, such as the lefties here who rushed to judgement, they'll simply be duped yet again by the next hoax coming down the pike. It's too dangerous for them not to...

Zam-Zam

Senator

Worse that we have liars creating narratives out of whole cloth...with intent to disparage.

To what end?

Smollett is such a hate monger. Much of media is complicit..you can tell by their silence today.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jussie-smollett-case-brothers-say-empire-actor-paid-them-to-participate-in-alleged-attack-source-says-2019-02-16/

If he did indeed fabricate this entire scenario, as police now seem to believe, you have to wonder if this young man has perhaps some mental health issues. Obviously, something isn't right with him.

As for the rush-to-judgement politicos, celebrities, pseudo-celebrities, et. al., who couldn't wait to weigh in with their agenda-driven two cents......Punked again. What's new?

Whatever did or didn't happen will likely come to light soon enough. Moving on....

Jen

Senator

To what end?

Media silence on the Smollett thing is deafening.

Jen

Senator
It's a symptom of a media and entertainment industry controlled by people who value skin color above everything else. Yes, they are truly racists, in the purest sense of the word, in that they believe a person's inherent value comes from the color of their skin.

My prediction; no negative consequences will befall Smollett, and the politicians and media figures who prematurely overreacted to the hoax will likewise face no consequences. As for the little people, such as the lefties here who rushed to judgement, they'll simply be duped yet again by the next hoax coming down the pike. It's too dangerous for them not to...
Of course there will be no consequences for Smollett's and the media (and some politicians) being despicable. There never are consequences for them.

Media silence on the Smollett thing is deafening.
Knowledge Is Being Based on the Power of Those Who Let Us Know, Not on Truth and Logic

That is the classic example of an oxymoron, by the way. The Illiterate Liberal Language Lords' definition of that word is totally ignorant; oxymoron is not like a "contradiction in terms" at all, which is the Diploma Dumbos' definition of it. Any Conservative who uses the On-Air AirHeads' lazy sounds-like definition is under their influence without being aware of their sneaky Orwellian NewSpeak tactics.

Spamature

President

To what end?

Nobody was wrongly accused here so I guess you mean racist like our president who tried to get the death penalty for 5 black teens who were innocent ?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Nobody was wrongly accused here so I guess you mean racist like our president who tried to get the death penalty for 5 black teens who were innocent ?

Huh? Threadjack? Ascribing some meaning to me that I did not say?

Anyhoo..sure... Maga hatters were blanket accused

Spamature

President
Huh? Threadjack? Ascribing some meaning to me that I did not say?

Anyhoo..sure... Maga hatters were blanket accused
No, I was talking about Patient Zero of the MAGA hat infestation and his prior racist acts and hate mongering. This is only a story on the right because MAGA hatters were accused of being involved. Otherwise it would have been met with a shrug by the same.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
No, I was talking about Patient Zero of the MAGA hat infestation and his prior racist acts and hate mongering. This is only a story on the right because MAGA hatters were accused of being involved. Otherwise it would have been met with a shrug by the same.
You are a claravoyant? Mind reader? Have esp?

How do you know the minds of so many? It's almost like you're of the same mind as smolett...accusing (falsely) .. which is itself the problem.

I agree, we've become largely inured to your racial hoaxes. Hence the term "crying wolf".

Spamature

President
You are a claravoyant? Mind reader? Have esp?

How do you know the minds of so many? It's almost like you're of the same mind as smolett...accusing (falsely) .. which is itself the problem.
You don't need ESP to see his past racist acts. All you need is an old newspaper and court records from the lawsuits federal and state govt launched against him. Or if you are an insider the outtakes from his TV show.

As far a Smolett is concerned I never even heard of the guy before this story. I have never seen an episode of the TV show he's on, but I have heard from the participants in the TV show Trump was on. After all who wouldn't think that a guy who wouldn't stop calling a black celebrity on his show, Uncle Tom instead of Uncle Sam, is a racist ?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You don't need ESP to see his past racist acts. All you need is an old newspaper and court records from the lawsuits federal and state govt launched against him. Or if you are an insider the outtakes from his TV show.

As far a Smolett is concerned I never even heard of the guy before this story. I have never seen an episode of the TV show he's on, but I have heard from the participants in the TV show Trump was on. After all who wouldn't think that a guy who wouldn't stop calling a black celebrity on his show, Uncle Tom instead of Uncle Sam, is a racist ?
Don't need esp to see your racist acts, either

Spamature

President
Don't need esp to see your racist acts, either
Oh so you are calling me a racist ? On what grounds do you make that assessment ? When have I ever posted anything racist on this board. I have commented on and pointed out racism, but I vehemently deny having participated in it. So back up what you say with evidence. Or apologize for saying it.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Oh so you are calling me a racist ? On what grounds do you make that assessment ? When have I ever posted anything racist on this board. I have commented on and pointed out racism, but I vehemently deny having participated in it. So back up what you say with evidence. Or apologize for saying it.

You believe everyone in a maga hat is a racist.

Done here?

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!

Yawn past racist acts? you really want to go with that past racist acts DEMOCRAT?????

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
SLOW DOWN ON YOUR PROJECTIONS
One a day is enough.