• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Racial Hypocrisy by Black Racists and their Lib Supporters.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
"Peaceful protestors"??? Lady, are you freaking serious??
In Minneapolis last Monday night, five Black Lives Matter protestors were shot by someone in a group of three white males who’d attended the protest. In report after report, the whites were referred to as “white supremacists” who sprayed lead at “peaceful” protestors. There was no journalistic equivocation, no “alleged”—this was all stated as fact.

The evidence that they were white supremacists? Simple hearsay from a spokeswoman for Black Lives Matter as well as from the aptly surnamed Nekima Levy-Pounds, who told the Minneapolis Star Tribune, “I am obviously appalled that white supremacists would open fire on nonviolent, peaceful protesters.”

That’s nice, Ms. Pounds, but what does the video evidence show?

It shows an angry mob of blacks surrounding and repeatedly sucker-punching someone who’s recording the event on his phone camera. It also shows two black males explaining that they were confused about whether the whites were actually “white supremacists” since one of the whites was holding a “Black Lives Matter” sign. It also shows those two black males explaining that the whites were surrounded, chased, and repeatedly punched before they reached for their guns.

But again and again, despite the clear evidence, the press described the black protestors as peaceful while referring to the whites they punched and chased as “white supremacists.”

http://takimag.com/article/barking_back_at_black_lives_matter_jim_goad/print#ixzz3tDZkxQrn

What "peaceful protestors"? The mob who accosted, surrounded, sucker-punched, chased, punched again, and then got their asses shot off in one of the clearest cases of self-defense I've seen this year? Is that the bunch who you're referring to? You gotta be [Unwelcome language removed] kidding me.... (SMH). If racism against blacks is so prevalent in this country and in LE, then why were the white guys the only ones charged? Especially in light of video evidence, and eyewitness testimony? (Because Minneapolis probably doesn't want a riot like Ferguson or Baltimore, and white folks are generally well-behaved enough not to riot like wild [Unwelcome language removed] animals, is my guess, but I digress :cool:)
You want to give your son and your grandson some good advice? I suggest you tell them that in spite of the bullshit narrative put forth by the MSM, and the BLM thugs, attacking men with guns is a good way to get left bleeding in the street. Or don't, because anyone stupid enough that they need to be told that needs to be removed from the gene pool, anyway.
My son and grandson have guns of their own, and permits to carry them. They are not bullies who go around attacking people, the guns are for their own protection.
And now, Freyasman, my friend, I must add you to my IGNORE list. I do not like to debate with people who a) Use profanity b) Speak in a disrespectful way c) displays a racist attitude. I refrain from all three of those things. I don't use profanity or talk disrespectfully to anybody---not even people I strongly disagree with. And I always like to give racists a wide berth.
So, take care. Goodbye.

freyasman

Senator
My son and grandson have guns of their own, and permits to carry them. They are not bullies who go around attacking people, the guns are for their own protection.
And now, Freyasman, my friend, I must add you to my IGNORE list. I do not like to debate with people who a) Use profanity b) Speak in a disrespectful way c) displays a racist attitude. I refrain from all three of those things. I don't use profanity or talk disrespectfully to anybody---not even people I strongly disagree with. And I always like to give racists a wide berth.
So, take care. Goodbye.
The racist label is used to shut up folks who are speaking the truth, and pointing out a very real problem that you refuse to acknowledge. Luckily for me, calling a guy whose family is almost 50% black is a waste of time as it is demonstrably false, and everyone can see that you're simply running from an uncomfortable truth. Have some respect for me, and quit trying to bullshit and name-call your way out of this.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
truth is,,just truth...nothing biased, political, racial. sexual, nor does truth have an agenda...

freyasman

Senator
truth is,,just truth...nothing biased, political, racial. sexual, nor does truth have an agenda...
SR was showcasing that hypocrisy in the top post in a textbook fashion there, wasn't she? Oh well.... hopefully her offspring don't have the same bullshit floating around in their heads.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
SR was showcasing that hypocrisy in the top post in a textbook fashion there, wasn't she? Oh well.... hopefully her offspring don't have the same bullshit floating around in their heads.
its fascinating how far progs will go to deny the inescapable truth...

any mention of black crime rates, black racism, etc. is immediately labeled as "racist"...[as if that changes anything]...

progs just dont know how racist they are...

TheResister

Council Member
Raptor,

As a web forum moderator and web forum poster of many years, I would offer this advice;

* Less is more.

* You offered some good and valid points.
However.......
You destroyed your own credibility, though, with some less-than-credible emotion and maniacal passion.

* Typing in ALL CAPS is pretty much like shouting.

* Again: Less is more.
Tone it down.
Keep it fresh, keep it interesting, and keep it pertinent.

You vomited your passion all over the laps of the readers here.

Just work on keeping it succinct and to the point.

:)
As a newbie, I found the post educational. It was a bit long, but educational. Insofar as the caps thing, sometimes you have to use caps and bold words or terms that need to be emphasized more than others. It's hard to emphasize a word or phrase in type versus being face to face with someone.

I get long winded myself and try to make ten paragraphs my max though that don't work every time. If you're real emotional over an issue, the OP might be justified in the first posting. I'm just adding my .02 cents worth. Thanks for an interesting thread.