• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Racist, Corrupt, Lying old SOB Mitch McConnell...Barack Obama elected to make up for sin of slavery.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Everyone has their own views about reparations for slavery, but to say that Obama, a black man, was elected, so that should help make up for the sins of the past regarding slavery. He, like Trump, is a racist pig.

Obama won TWICE fair and square. He didn't need to get help from our foreign enemies. I can just imagine what cons would be saying if someone said something like this about their golden boy who wants to be a permanent president.

D

Deleted member 21794

Look, I'd love to comment. But I'm not going to watch that brain dead moron Don Lemon rant for over 7 minutes to get the point. Bottom line it. What exactly did McConnell say that you're so upset about? Or can you point us to the minutes and seconds where the punch line is?

Look, I'd love to comment. But I'm not going to watch that brain dead moron Don Lemon rant for over 7 minutes to get the point. Bottom line it. What exactly did McConnell say that you're so upset about? Or can you point us to the minutes and seconds where the punch line is?
"Nobody is owed reparations because Obama got elected president" -McConnell's argument against reparations

Dino

Russian Asset
There’s a guilty conscience screaming for help in this top-post because someone hit too close to the mark.

Weak shit.

There are far more legitimate reasons no one is owed reparations he could have chosen.
To be fair he also said it happened a long time ago and it would be hard. Which are also bad reasons for no reparations
But the Obama thing was clearly the dumbest.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
There’s a guilty conscience screaming for help in this top-post because someone hit too close to the mark.
And what would that be? You agree with McConnell then...that racism was vindicated when Barack Obama was elected? Are you trying to say that the ONLY reason he was elected was because of his race? You, of all people, a defender of George Zimmerman, should just keep your mouth shut about this subject.

Dino

Russian Asset
And what would that be? You agree with McConnell then...that racism was vindicated when Barack Obama was elected? Are you trying to say that the ONLY reason he was elected was because of his race? You, of all people, a defender of George Zimmerman, should just keep your mouth shut about this subject.
Hahahaha!!
What did Zimmerman have to do with race?
None of what you say Mcconnell said he actually said-or implied.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Hahahaha!!
BULLSHIT...on both your stupid statements.
You see and hear what you want and defend the racist SOB's every time.

MrMike

Bless you all
Well... Obama was sort of a feel good affirmative action pick by white guilt stricken Liberals. :confused:

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Hahahaha!!
BTW....LISTEN TO THE CLIP. Of course he used Obama's election as vindication for racism. Why else would he have even mentioned a BLACK President when he was talking about blacks already having been given retribution.
"We've tried to deal with our original sin of slavery by fighting a civil war, by passing a landmark civil rights legislation. We've elected an African American President."
In other words...those 3 things....all being discussed, as "dealing with the sin of slavery" was correct?
THAT is the reason Obama was elected??? According to that idiot, it was.

Now how in hell can you deny that he was saying that since Obama was elected, along with the Civil War and civil rights legislation that blacks should be satisfied? Do YOU also think that Obama was elected to vindicate this country's sin of slavery? Are you saying that Obama didn't run and win the election TWO TERMS on his own merit??
With this country being as racist as it obviously is, Obama had more of a chance getting beat by McCain and Romney. That was just another racist, bigoted remark by a dimwitted crooked POS, McConnell. You probably also think it was okay that Trump was a birther and along with his corrupt dad, discriminated against blacks living in their housing.