• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Racist Dem. Gov of NY drops N-word during radio interview.

Nostra

Governor
The party of racists is exposed yet again. Any Republican who did this would be run out of office.

Anyone think the racist Dimwinger party will do anything to this blatant racist?

Ok Libs, line up to defend your latest racist. GO!

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo might want to avoid his little brother after using an uncensored version of the N-word during a live radio show on Tuesday.

CNN pundit Chris Cuomo, the younger brother of the Democratic governor, famously said being called “Fredo” is “like the N-word” for Italians during a viral outburst earlier this year. Fredo is a reference to Fredo Corleone, the weak and facile brother in the movie “The Godfather,” who was played by John Cazale.

Trump mocks CNN’s Chris Cuomo over viral video: ‘I thought Chris was Fredo also’

The older Cuomo sibling called into WAMC radio to discuss a variety of topics, including a recent New York Times opinion piece headlined, “How Italians Became ‘White.” The governor used the uncensored version of the N-word when discussing the Times piece.

“They used an expression that Southern Italians were called, I believe they were saying Southern Italians, Sicilians – I’m half Sicilian – were called, quote-unquote and pardon my language, but I’m just quoting the Times: ‘n—r wops,'” Cuomo said without censoring the word.

“N-word wops, as a derogatory comment,” Cuomo continued, using the abbreviation for the second reference.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/andrew-cuomo-n-word

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
For making it absolutely obvious that it was a quote? LOL, I’m not outraged like the cons are pretending to be. I’m not nearly PC enough to cry about a quote.

Nostra

Governor
For making it absolutely obvious that it was a quote? LOL, I’m not outraged like the cons are pretending to be. I’m not nearly PC enough to cry about a quote.
Defense of the use of the n-word noted.

Why do you excuse blatant racism?

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Defense of the use of the n-word noted.

Why do you excuse blatant racism?
Because it was very obviously used as a quote only. I know it’s still not politically correct and you are offended, but we see it differently.

Nostra

Governor
Because it was very obviously used as a quote only. I know it’s still not politically correct and you are offended, but we see it differently.
Your continued defense of the blatant racist is noted.........again.

Disgusting.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Thanks for admitting you are not one of us who are offended by blatantly racist comments.
No problem. Thanks for admitting that you are deeply offended for somebody using word in quotes to describe a term that he finds extremely negative.

So different opinions. We done here?