• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Racists at CNN fire African American commentator

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
where is the liberal outrage??????

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/cnn-drops-marc-lamont-hill-anti-israel-remarks

CNN announced Thursday that it had fired commentator Marc Lamont Hill after he gave a speech at the United Nations in which he used language critics describe as a dog whistle advocating the elimination of Israel.

"Marc Lamont Hill is no longer under contract with CNN," a spokesperson for the cable network told Fox News.

Hill had come under criticism for his remarks during a Wednesday meeting of the Committee on the Exercise of the Inalienable Rights of the Palestinian People in observance of the International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People. He accused the Israeli government of “normalizing settler colonialism" and called for a "free Palestine from the river to the sea," a remark that got applause from participating diplomats.

At one point, Hill poured himself some water and told participants that he just got off a flight from “Palestine” and that “I was boycotting the Israeli water so I was unable to quench my thirst.”

redtide

Mayor
please stop placating to liberal racism by using the racist term they created. I have only known one African-American in my life and she was alabaster white. She is a naturalized US citizen who is originally from South Africa.

Dino

Russian Asset
where is the liberal outrage??????

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/cnn-drops-marc-lamont-hill-anti-israel-remarks

CNN announced Thursday that it had fired commentator Marc Lamont Hill after he gave a speech at the United Nations in which he used language critics describe as a dog whistle advocating the elimination of Israel.

"Marc Lamont Hill is no longer under contract with CNN," a spokesperson for the cable network told Fox News.

Hill had come under criticism for his remarks during a Wednesday meeting of the Committee on the Exercise of the Inalienable Rights of the Palestinian People in observance of the International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People. He accused the Israeli government of “normalizing settler colonialism" and called for a "free Palestine from the river to the sea," a remark that got applause from participating diplomats.

At one point, Hill poured himself some water and told participants that he just got off a flight from “Palestine” and that “I was boycotting the Israeli water so I was unable to quench my thirst.”
Leftists and lefty groups are responsible for the great majority and abundance of anti-Semitic activity we face currently.
This low-life has backed these thoughts for a long time. Amazing it took this long to get his sorry hateful ass bounced off the air.

Puzzling Evidence

Free range human living on a tax farm.
Israel needs to decide what they are going to do with the Palestinians. They need to either make them into and treat them like citizens or put them on reservations. They can't act like they can have it both ways forever.

Good for him for speaking his mind.

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
Now why would such a liberal news network do a thing like that?

AnaKasparianForPOTUS

Council Member
Oh come on now. MLH is a great ambassador of the left. I don't think what he said was right at all. With that being said, it won't take away from all the good he has done.