• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Raising taxes on those that make over 200K equals 90 billion a year......

The Obama proposed tax plan would run the government for.....TA DA....eight and a half days.

AND the Obama lauded 'Buffet Rule would net the government....TA DA......$3.2 billion/year. Or, what the government borrows every 17 hours.

So since it has been mathematically proven that the problem isn't that we don't tax the evil rich enough and since it has just been mathematically proven that the problem is that the government is just too damn big and spends too much damn money and that it is impossible to pay this level of government for with a private sector that is shrinking and a government that is growing, what could the Democrats possible be thinking?

Well, might this be what they are thinking?

The agenda of the Party of Obama.

1) Collapse the economy in 2013 by taxing 'the rich' out of existence and pin the blame for the collapse on the Republicans.

2) Then when the societal collapse ensues due to unsustainable welfare spending ending as tax revenues dry up from the economic collapse in 2014, blame the Republicans for ending the gravy train and accuse them of starving children and elderly people and denying them medical care by Parading victims in front of the TV cameras.

3) Declare Martial Law in 2014-2015 to quell the civil societal unrest.

4) Make Obama president for life in 2016.

Stay tuned. This is exactly how Hitler and every other tin pot dictator, from Castro to Mao achieved power.

Sarge.. get some help seriously.
If you can tell me how we're going to pay for a 1.2 trillion annual deficit, that is guaranteed to grow at a rate of 6% a year, with 90 billion a year in additional revenues, I'm willing to listen.

OldGaffer

Governor
So that raise from 35% to 39% is going to tax the rich out of existence? Are you serious? That was the same rate they paid under Clinton. I have nver seen such whining in my life.

View attachment 4428

Wingers are losing it, expect mass suicides.
The United States already has the MOST progressive tax system of any country in the industrialized world.

How is making it more progressive (more Marxist) going to increase our competitiveness, create jobs, expand the economy, when the increased revenues from making it more progressive won't make a dent in the ever increasing national debt and the annual deficit.

News To Obama and his economically ignorant supporters: The OECD Says the United States Has the Most Progressive Tax System

http://taxfoundation.org/blog/news-obama-oecd-says-united-states-has-most-progressive-tax-system

So that raise from 35% to 39% is going to tax the rich out of existence? Are you serious? That was the same rate they paid under Clinton. I have nver seen such whining in my life.
Well, the tax rates under Clinton were higher for everybody that paid taxes. If that's what was responsible for the 'great economic boom' during the Clinton era, let's raise them on everybody then.

We can also reduce Federal Spending to the 1.8 trillion a year that Clinton spent, from the 3.6trillion a year that Obama is spending.

We gotta deal?

rus

Council Member
If you can tell me how we're going to pay for a 1.2 trillion annual deficit, that is guaranteed to grow at a rate of 6% a year, with 90 billion a year in additional revenues, I'm willing to listen.
Cut out the tax shelters that will bring in a whole bunch of money

rus

Council Member
The
So that raise from 35% to 39% is going to tax the rich out of existence? Are you serious? That was the same rate they paid under Clinton. I have nver seen such whining in my life.[/QUO The biggest problem is the only pay 35% of a small amount of what they make.They use a bunch of their cash to buy tax dodges.

Bo-4

Senator
Well, the tax rates under Clinton were higher for everybody that paid taxes. If that's what was responsible for the 'great economic boom' during the Clinton era, let's raise them on everybody then.

We can also reduce Federal Spending to the 1.8 trillion a year that Clinton spent, from the 3.6trillion a year that Obama is spending.

We gotta deal?
No, we'll start with Mittens and Gaga. Raising taxes on the middle class is a very bad idea in a recovering, but fragile economy. Year after next? Yes.. good idea.

And yes, we'll reduce spending but not on the backs of the middle class. Start by cutting the military budget in half.

Council Member
It's the economy stupid, time to put people to work. If we don't spend because people are working instead of needing is the best way
to create a smaller gap. Taxing those who are doing best is needed.

rus

Council Member
It's the economy stupid, time to put people to work. If we don't spend because people are working instead of needing is the best way
to create a smaller gap. Taxing those who are doing best is needed.
Hey don't call other people stupid unless you.re close enough to them for them to punch you.That makes you a coward.

anti.reptile

Council Member
This is nothing more than creating an envy. Eat the rich and vote for me and my rich buddies put the media on your side and presto! Four more years leading the lemmings to 2016.