• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Rand Paul threatens other GOP senators on the witness issue

Bugsy McGurk

President
As the evidence against Trump continues to flow in, the very deplorable Rand Paul is doing everything he can to help Trump get a show trial that excludes new evidence. He’s even issuing threats against GOP senators who might actually consider having witnesses at the trial.

He’s also playing the “Hunter Biden card,” threatening to make him a witness even though he knows nothing of the Trump conduct described in the Articles of Impeachment. In short, he threatens a circus if there’s a real trial...

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/01/15/rand-paul-witness-votes-impeachment-099407?cid=apn

Colorforms

Senator
As the evidence against Trump continues to flow in, the very deplorable Rand Paul is doing everything he can to help Trump get a show trial that excludes new evidence. He’s even issuing threats against GOP senators who might actually consider having witnesses at the trial.

He’s also playing the “Hunter Biden card,” threatening to make him a witness even though he knows nothing of the Trump conduct described in the Articles of Impeachment. In short, he threatens a circus if there’s a real trial...

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/01/15/rand-paul-witness-votes-impeachment-099407?cid=apn
LOL I love it. Democrats are going to go out and howl at the moon for days after this.

Your link:

"'Sometimes it’s good to have people unified ... I’m for immediate dismissal. But I know it’s not just four [senators]. There might be 10 that are against immediate dismissal. It’ll just be a vote that fails,' Paul said. 'When it’s something that we’re trying to stay together and there is the other team trying to attack our leader? I think it behooves us to have as much unanimity as we can.'"

Does it sound like Rand wants to have Mitch's job one day if the POTUS thing doesn't work out?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Your link:

"'Sometimes it’s good to have people unified ... I’m for immediate dismissal. But I know it’s not just four [senators]. There might be 10 that are against immediate dismissal. It’ll just be a vote that fails,' Paul said. 'When it’s something that we’re trying to stay together and there is the other team trying to attack our leader? I think it behooves us to have as much unanimity as we can.'"

Does it sound like Rand wants to have Mitch's job one day if the POTUS thing doesn't work out?
Who knows. Rand Paul is just a kook. But he’s clearly a devoted Trump toadie.

Try not to barf when that swine swears he will do “impartial justice” as a juror.

Nah, you only think I’m pretending because your goal is pissing people off. Which is insane.
That's what's wrong with Republicans. Their only goal in life is to troll. They are shallow, directionless, individuals.
You should be flattered though. You are the north star in their sky. Without you they would be completely lost. They don't know right from wrong, they only know what is opposite of your position. You are their moral compass.

Bugsy McGurk

President
And you guys are gonna slop at the chum trough.
I think the poster highlights a major problem.

A large percentage of the Trump/GOP rabble has no real interest in analyzing what is right for the nation. Indeed, many of them aren’t even smart enough to think in such terms. Rather, they are guided by whatever they think pisses off “the liberals.”

And needless to say, that’s what Trump is all about. He makes no pretense of being president of the whole country. He speaks to only his rabble. And when he speaks, it’s largely just vitriol against “the liberals.”

One of the many attributes of the Trump cult contributing to the existential threat facing the nation.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
I think the poster highlights a major problem.

A large percentage of the Trump/GOP rabble has no real interest in analyzing what is right for the nation. Indeed, many of them aren’t even smart enough to think in such terms. Rather, they are guided by whatever they think pisses off “the liberals.”

And needless to say, that’s what Trump is all about. He makes no pretense of being president of the whole country. He speaks to only his rabble. And when he speaks, it’s largely just vitriol against “the liberals.”

One of the many attributes of the Trump cult contributing to the existential threat facing the nation.
And you don't continually spout vitriol against conservatives?

Seems to me that's this is the usual case of pot calling kettle. Cease fire bugz, it'll lower your blood pressure.

Bugsy McGurk

President
And you don't continually spout vitriol against conservatives?

Seems to me that's this is the usual case of pot calling kettle. Cease fire bugz, it'll lower your blood pressure.
I do. I’m also not the president or a politician.

You people sure do like mixing apples and oranges.

Colorforms

Senator
And you guys are gonna slop at the chum trough.
If that's a euphemism for celebrating the beat down of the democrats after they abused the power of impeachment because they knew they didn't have anyone running who could beat Trump, then yeah, you bet. :)