• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

"rape supporters" VS Murder/violent crime apologist

John Doe

I detest liberalism
Conservatives who had the gall to think people are innocent until proven guilty, were recently smeared as "rape supporters" by the biggest group of hypocrites on the planet.

A 35 year old allegation of groping (magically turned into "rape"). The alleged "victim" cant remember any details at all except the allegation. Every single "witness" disavowed any knowledge. And she rides off into the sunset with nearly a million dollars from her internet beggars page (wonder how much was paid from the Democrat war chest?)

So we have what could fairly be called the most laughable allegation in history, that not even the most inexperienced prosecutor would pursue. Grilled and smeared for days in front of his family and the nation by the very same hypocrite SOBs that I will now address.

Yet when it comes to crimes committed by their beloved "refugees" (in reality, criminal illegal aliens) to include murder, assaults and all manner of violent crimes, armed robberies, home invasions, kidnappings and yes even rape (you know actual real rape) Driving drunk and killing people, driving with no license and insurance, drug trafficking, etc.

Democrats attempt to excuse it and defend it by telling us it is "statistically insignifigant" and immediately follow it up with whataboutism of crimes committed by the natives of this country.

First, who cares? The fact that there is already so much crime, in no way excuses crimes by illegals. In typical illiberal logic, lets say "who cares, lets add to the problem, stop objecting you "racist"

And secondly, where are they getting the statistics on crimes committed by illegals? Certainly not from the Federal Government, as they stopped tracking those, yet keep statistical records on crimes by race, sex, age, and many other dermographics. This tells any with a double digit IQ that these crimes are more widespread than the Fed wants Americans to know.

So liberals, I have a message for you. Were you one of those crying "rape supporter"? If so, you are a real rape, murder, kidnapping, drug trafficking, armed robbery, and every other crime in the books, supporter.