1. Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?
    Dismiss Notice

Rassmussen poll....Biden +5 Fox news Biden +11

Discussion in 'Latest Political News and Current Events' started by middleview, May 19, 2019.

1. Max R.

Max R. On the road Supporting Member

LOL Agreed!

2. middleview

middleview President Supporting Member

San Diego county was one mentioned. Here are the numbers from 2016
    There are 1.61 million adults in the county.
    952,000 people voted. Turnout was 79%.
    According to National Review, quoting Judicial Watch they claim San Diego county has
    952,000 + 810,966 registered voters.

But California’s San Diego County earns the enchilada grande. Its 138 percent registration translates into 810,966 ghost voters.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2017...oters-outnumber-eligible-voters-462-counties/

The fact is that it is bullshit. This article explains how Judicial Watch came up with their numbers.

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.co...eligible-adults-claim-20170809-htmlstory.html

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. middleview

What mistakes are you thinking Obama made that harmed the nation? Some things were less successful than he'd have liked....Cash For Clunkers or the Stimulus...fer instance. Did they harm the country? No.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Max R.

Prioritizing healthcare over the economy. He mishandled it too by passing it to Pelosi. It did nothing to control costs. The "Bowing Tour" was a huge mistake.

5. middleview

At least you aren't calling it the apology tour, but I disagree. So what if he bowed to the king of Saudi Arabia and the emperor of Japan. He was clearly advised to do so by protocol people...in any case, can you site a single negative outcome from that?

I don't see that the ACA took priority over the economy. Remember that the Stimulus was the first major action by congress...The PPACA was passed in 2010 and didn't actually take effect until 2014.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Max R.

You asked my opinion. You don't have to like it.

7. middleview

Like, not like...not relevant. I just offered my own opinion of what you think was harmful to the country.

8. Nostra

Nostra Mayor

At least you admit Snopes is leftist propaganda.

9. middleview

No, but you do seem to be saying Rasmussen is right wing propaganda.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Jen

Jen meh

11. Nostra

Nostra Mayor

Yes, you did.

Oops!:D

12. Max R.

That's fine too. We can agree to disagree on those points about Obama.

Moving on, Obama asked the question of being elected too soon resulting in a backlash of white voters.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/30/us/politics/obama-reaction-trump-election-benjamin-rhodes.html
    Riding in a motorcade in Lima, Peru, shortly after the 2016 election, President Barack Obama was struggling to understand Donald J. Trump’s victory.

“What if we were wrong?” he asked aides riding with him in the armored presidential limousine.

He had read a column asserting that liberals had forgotten how important identity was to people and had promoted an empty cosmopolitan globalism that made many feel left behind. “Maybe we pushed too far,” Mr. Obama said. “Maybe people just want to fall back into their tribe.”

His aides reassured him that he still would have won had he been able to run for another term and that the next generation had more in common with him than with Mr. Trump. Mr. Obama, the first black man elected president, did not seem convinced. “Sometimes I wonder whether I was 10 or 20 years too early,” he said.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. marvin martian

marvin martian Senator

What a narcissist. He never figured out (nor ever will) that kind of self-aggrandizement doesn't appeal to most people.

14. The truth

The truth Council Member

this is 2020 election,try to keep up.Or maybe just shut up

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Max R.

16. middleview

I keep pointing out to you how close the polls were in the days prior to the election.
    Most had it within the margin of error. Since Hillary won by 3 million votes...I'll just keep reminding you folks that the polls were not predicting a landslide by november.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. middleview

He took over during the worst economy of my life time and arguably the worst since 1929. People expected instant relief. Didn't happen. Maybe if Obama had run in 2028 there would have been more support from the public and then maybe more from the right. I wonder how Trump would be doing at this stage if he'd run in 2008.

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. Max R.

It was a close vote and most predictions were within the margin of error, but Hillary didn't win. She lost. The fact she picked up a total more votes in a few states is irrelevant.

19. Max R.

Woulda, coulda, shoulda. I wonder is the Democrats were less corrupt and had run someone other than Hillary whether or not we'd have a Democrat President right now.

20. middleview

Really? You think Bernie could have won the nomination with fewer votes? That whole primary rigged crap isn't very convincing. Wiki put out lots of headlines claiming a smoking gun, but if you read the accompanying stolen email there was nothing there that indicated the primary had been rigged.

I think Biden would have won.

• Funny Funny x 1