• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Rassmussen poll....Biden +5 Fox news Biden +11

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

As long as my party cries and whines about the Mueller report. And tries to subpoena every living republican- they will lose.

My party is acting like a dumped boyfriend. Obsessed and stalking creepiness.

Here's a fantastic quote from your link to The Economist:

Among quantitative models, at the high end the Princeton Election Consortium and Huffington Post regard Mrs Clinton as a stone-cold lock to win, at 99% and 98%. At the other extreme, FiveThirtyEight is far more cautious, giving her a mere 71% chance. The New York Times’s Upshotforecast, as well as betting markets on both sides of the Atlantic split the difference, putting Mrs Clinton in the low 80’s—the same probability, it is often noted, as losing at six-shooter Russian roulette.
LOL. I think Russian roulette is a perfect analogy for Clinton's campaign in 2016. I fully expect her 2020 campaign to end the same way.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Here's a fantastic quote from your link to The Economist:

LOL. I think Russian roulette is a perfect analogy for Clinton's campaign in 2016. I fully expect her 2020 campaign to end the same way.
If Hillary ran the entire dem party would abandon her in public, Hillary would be the most humiliated candidate ever

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
The American people will care. Joe is very old, can't move, forgets stuff. It all matters.
Agreed. We need younger people as President, at least someone healthy enough to serve two terms. Biden, Bernie and Trump are too old. FWIW, I thought both Hillary and Trump were too old in 2016. Someone in their late 50s up to late 60s would work.

D

Deleted member 21794

Agreed. We need younger people as President, at least someone healthy enough to serve two terms. Biden, Bernie and Trump are too old. FWIW, I thought both Hillary and Trump were too old in 2016. Someone in their late 50s up to late 60s would work.
Amen. What are seeing are the OG clinging to power. They already had an upstart punk jump the line in 2008. They don't want it to happen again.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
Amen. What are seeing are the OG clinging to power. They already had an upstart punk jump the line in 2008. They don't want it to happen again.
The most powerful office in the world needs to have someone with more experience than a junior Senator and ex-community organizer or a corrupt businessman who has lost more money for his investors and customers than any other American in history.

The Old Guard will always cling to power which is why we won't be seeing Congressional term limits or actual immigration reform anytime soon. The fresh blood of Democrats into the House is a start, but I'd like to see more young Republicans enter office to balance things out. Lindsey Graham has proved himself to be more about retaining power than doing what is best for America. He needs to go.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
Just so you know, when you speak for other people without asking them you lack credibility.
Like you are doing now and previously? :)

He voiced an opinion. You can agree with it or not. Personally, I think the Democrats were more afraid of Hillary than Obama. It was kinda silly to put a naif in charge. The huge number of mistakes Obama made in his first 2-3 years was detrimental to the nation. He finally grew into the job, but why not put someone in there who is ready on Day One? No, Trump isn't the answer either. I'm not sure who is. Maybe in another year.