• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Ratings back - yes or no

Do you want ratings back in situ?

• Total voters

Spamature

President
What is the point in bringing back a larger variety of negative ratings if you will not count them ?

It's is you can reply to what is essentially an icon based personal attack. At the very least let posters wear them as a badge of honor by maintaining a running total of the times their detractors were too stumped to muster up an actual reply.

The Thrill Snowflakes Get When The Sage Finally Recognizes Their Existence

Since you refuse to answer my question, I'll answer it myself. I'll use OLD for "There you go again, same-old same-old" and use READ for people I usually have on Ignore.
What old ratings? Probably the ones we had before they were taken and are since returned - or those we had before, before, before.

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
We now have an icon for "old". I assume it is supposed to mean old news?
That would be the right use for it, I'd think.
The one most likely to be misused is "dumb." Maybe we should start using "funny" only for things that we think are actually "ha ha" funny and use "dumb" instead of using "funny" sarcastically.

Last edited:

LeilaniMP

Empress
That would be the right use for it, I'd think.
The one most likely to be misused in "dumb." Maybe we should start using "funny" only for things that we think are actually "ha ha" funny and use "dumb" instead of using "funny" sarcastically.
Good idea

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
Looking through several threads while waiting for the kids to arrive, it looks like 'dumb' is being used instead of 'disagree.' Don't know how many will see this but we all ought to keep in mind that they don't mean the same thing.

Yeah...I know...overly optimistic.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
And just like that, they're gone again.
What happened now???????
I ask yesterday or was it the day before if Rule 15 was being enforced after getting first three pages of my alerts rated dislike by now_what and was banned recently for rating abuse and needed to know if I returned three pages of dislikes in a row if rule would be applied...…...

Must be my fault...…...after 3 damn pages of dislikes in alerts, if it is...….it is what it is...……...

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
What is the point in bringing back a larger variety of negative ratings if you will not count them ?

It's is you can reply to what is essentially an icon based personal attack. At the very least let posters wear them as a badge of honor by maintaining a running total of the times their detractors were too stumped to muster up an actual reply.
"It's is you can reply" and that why spelling rating was removed......

Jen

Senator
And just like that, they're gone again.
What happened now???????
Oh Lordy............

I have comments about this but I'm just going to not write what I'm thinking. It would be insulting to a lot of people, and frankly, why even bother....

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Oh Lordy............

I have comments about this but I'm just going to not write what I'm thinking. It would be insulting to a lot of people, and frankly, why even bother....
I ask of rule 15 and now can see my alerts, if asking was wrong, blast away...……...

Jen

Senator
I ask of rule 15 and now can see my alerts, if asking was wrong, blast away...……...
You had every right to ask about rule 15. My remarks would have been about how wishy washy SW is over the whole thing. 'nuff said there.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You had every right to ask about rule 15. My remarks would have been about how wishy washy SW is over the whole thing. 'nuff said there.
Ratings don't bother me, but, 3 damn pages in a row I wanted to know if I could play his grade school childish game without getting banned again...…..since he damn sure wasn't being banned.

No wonder Topix had to close.

Jen

Senator
Ratings don't bother me, but, 3 damn pages in a row I wanted to know if I could play his grade school childish game without getting banned again...…..since he damn sure wasn't being banned.

No wonder Topix had to close.
It has become obvious here lately why Topix had to close. :mad: