• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Ratings Icons

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Nobody does that. Ohhhhh, maybe Lefties get together and decide what they will all do.
Oh really? Then how did you all happen to post that redhead picture that took us all to the top to discuss with the adm?? It wasn't planned, yet you all had the picture and used it at the same time? LOL Or the ridiculing of Bo over something that was nobody's business?
It's sickening when people who are old enough to be grandparents act like 2 yr olds.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I agree, we just know he'd never agree to it and why. I can come up with all kinds of fun ones we all would use, often. There are many comments that don't merit replies....Lol!
Do you think of taunting others as FUN?? How old are you...13?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I would settle for this one:

Last I heard, @SW48 doesn't know how to add the really good ones like most forums have.
Which forums have ratings that put people down...that ridicule? Not the ones I've seen. AND if you like them forums and rating people with childish banter...then why aren't you and MP there instead of here?

Caroljo

Senator
Which forums have ratings that put people down...that ridicule? Not the ones I've seen. AND if you like them forums and rating people with childish banter...then why aren't you and MP there instead of here?
Many. Haven't been around much, have you?

Jen

Senator
Political Hotwire for one. There is a whole section of emojis under the heading of "mocking". Another heading is "angry".
Examples:

Most people on forums take those things in fun. Political Jack Leftists get all butthurt.

I understand.
It's stupid, but I understand.

Jen

Senator
Oh really? Then how did you all happen to post that redhead picture that took us all to the top to discuss with the adm?? It wasn't planned, yet you all had the picture and used it at the same time? LOL Or the ridiculing of Bo over something that was nobody's business?
It's sickening when people who are old enough to be grandparents act like 2 yr olds.
I didn't post any redhead picture and I didn't have a discussion with the admin about it.
I didn't ridicule Bo or see anything about that.

Maybe you're making stuff up?
I wouldn't be surprised.

Jen

Senator
But those who slither through the posts and rate them at the rate of 4 or 5 or more per minute, can't take the time to actually enter the conversation. It's the NA NA NA NA playground tactics they like. Little do they realize that we don't want or need their acceptance, praise or whatever. That's what our dear Leader has a problem with. he BRAGS on himself and wants praise from everyone but taunts everyone else.
I really don't get what you are talking about, but it seems you have a fertile imagination. Carry on.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I really don't get what you are talking about, but it seems you have a fertile imagination. Carry on.
It doesn't take a fertile imagination to know the reason you and your pals here want more ratings that are only for insulting others. Why not just read/reply to the posts instead of underhandedly "RATE" them when none of you are that great of posters yourselves. Who are you to judge?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I didn't post any redhead picture and I didn't have a discussion with the admin about it.
I didn't ridicule Bo or see anything about that.

Maybe you're making stuff up?
I wouldn't be surprised.
No...you weren't in on that...but the ones who were know who they are...and they plan their attacks. And you know damn good and well it wasn't 'made up'. They were hoisted by their own petard (OR IGNORANCE). Mean Girls usually get over that crap by the time they graduate from High School. WTH is wrong with you guys that you NEED a way to taunt others? I'd think that with the Dislike and Disagree ratings that would be enough for all of you to let us know who the attention seekers are.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Political Hotwire for one. There is a whole section of emojis under the heading of "mocking". Another heading is "angry".
Examples:

Most people on forums take those things in fun. Political Jack Leftists get all butthurt.

I understand.
It's stupid, but I understand.
I've been there. I don't see gangs there ganging up on others. And Jen...I have heard how well you were accepted there. Did you use the wiggle ass emoticon to show your maturity? Maybe the STFU....or did you just say how much you hate "Lefty"?

Status
Not open for further replies.