• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Re-heat your prepared take out food in an oven or microwave

Don't get take out. Cook food.
You're preaching to the choir. I've eaten out at fast food maybe 10 times in 20 years while traveling on the road. And restaurants maybe once or twice every year. In High School I saw in health class a film on hepatitis. Scarred (and scared) me straight. ha ha

Now how about a good one advice wise? :0)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Here's some good advice...……..calm the hell down

no one needs 36 packs of toilet paper

Here's some good advice...……..calm the hell down

no one needs 36 packs of toilet paper
I've said so a number of times but I don't run out to try and catch the flu either so avoiding the Wuhan is also sensible.

When people are scared being able to do something gives a sense of empowerment that calms them down, right?

@ObamacareForever
@Dawg

Anyone who has been forced to play Russian roulette and its been their turn has removed as many of the bullets from the cylinder as possible. And on YOUR turn you certainly don't add more.

1) Don't trim your noise hairs deep. Just flush.
2) When you get home/safe-space spit hygienically and then blow your nose.
3) STOP eating sugar if you get sick but certainly before couldn't hurt either. It is an inflammatory.
4) When taking off a mask use a hand sanitizer before and after you take it off especially if you're re-using it.
5) Keep hydrated but not obsessively. It will wash viruses into the stomach and acid bath but don't dilute the acid.

@ObamacareForever
@Dawg

Anyone who has been forced to play Russian roulette and its been their turn has removed as many of the bullets from the cylinder as possible. And on YOUR turn you certainly don't add more.

1) Don't trim your noise hairs deep. Just flush.
2) When you get home/safe-space spit hygienically and then blow your nose.
3) STOP eating sugar if you get sick but certainly before couldn't hurt either. It is an inflammatory.
4) When taking off a mask use a hand sanitizer before and after you take it off especially if you're re-using it.
5) Keep hydrated but not obsessively. It will wash viruses into the stomach and acid bath but don't dilute the acid.
I heard the only way to cure it is to have sex with a rabbi.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I've said so a number of times but I don't run out to try and catch the flu either so avoiding the Wuhan is also sensible.

When people are scared being able to do something gives a sense of empowerment that calms them down, right?
if I needed to be calmed down, toilet paper wouldn't do it...…………….a case of .40's would

if I needed to be calmed down, toilet paper wouldn't do it...…………….a case of .40's would
.40's are overrated. 9's are good and you can go with defensive rounds. Besides you really want an HK MP5 and if not then an AR pistol. Nothing like rough and tumble double taps with a low-kick, easy hit the side of a barn door, characteristics.

And don't squeeze the Charmin.

1585442133928.png

Show some common sense people and share some Wuhan virus prevention ideas.
Probably safer to eat NON takeout food. Stuff from your pantry, freezer, etc.

No matter how long I microwave the big big mac I got at the drive though, theres still exponentially more risk from simply handling the bag than there is from tkongva package out of freezer or pantry.

Keep your eye on the trajectory:

May the hoax be with you.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
I am not sure it will prevent any type of virus but it's something I have done for years.
I use Listerine mouth wash at least twice a day. Lately I switched to Zero(no alcohol). It is not as strong as the alcohol based. The alcohol based would probably be more beneficial. I will probably switch back only for that reason(more powerful).

We should all use some type of disinfectant on our phones, key pads, etc.

Others would include, refrigerator handles, door knobs, light switches, TV remotes, all items we use/touch on an ongoing basis should be cleaned.
Stay safe as possible, PJ fans.
:)

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
ResidentEvil your advice on all of us wearing masks for protection seems to be catching on. I couldn't find your original post with home made patterns . But I did agree with your comment, a few days ago.

ResidentEvil your advice on all of us wearing masks for protection seems to be catching on. I couldn't find your original post with home made patterns . But I did agree with your comment, a few days ago.

The sooner we all start wearing at least surgical masks the sooner this comes to an end with the fewest deaths possible. Thanks for making me feel better about being heard about how the Asians are getting this right. :0)