• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

RE may be correct and the time has came to Divorce PJ

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
hell, it's about the same as a man living with a woman or a woman living with a man, at breakfast all is fine as frogs hair, but, before supper they hate each other and continue for years doing the same thing over and over living in misery just for the kids.

Well, I have no kids in PJ and after tonight with the bullshit that went down, yeah, it's time for the DIVORCE, actually long over-due. Time to find something NEW and celebrate Independence Day from SOS......i.e. PJ

;-) No lawyer needed this time!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Why are you still here, I thought you were leaving?
Appears thinking may be your biggest problem. I still sleep with my ex, so why leave?
I was sure your not a noobie and now you prove that to be true.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
hell, it's about the same as a man living with a woman or a woman living with a man, at breakfast all is fine as frogs hair, but, before supper they hate each other and continue for years doing the same thing over and over living in misery just for the kids.

Well, I have no kids in PJ and after tonight with the bullshit that went down, yeah, it's time for the DIVORCE, actually long over-due. Time to find something NEW and celebrate Independence Day from SOS......i.e. PJ

;-) No lawyer needed this time!

so what shit went down?

some ratings came and went. bunch of people shit the bed. now theyre back. everything is as it should be.

Ok....

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
that's it? k?

you TP'd about some bullshit going down.... causing you to leave

>?
I must have been having a Phil moment, you think members can't have the same? Yes, K, why throw more shit on the same fire, it's not going to change anything and I don't want to fvck some shit up.

Nice. You wouldn't want to be here anyway once I get to the old ways.

Everybody will be shrieking and moaning a d voting and all that noise.

#jen and qt will tell ya.

I'll fvck some shit up and you'll all be thinking your in a fifties Catholic school.

PhilFish, Yesterday at 2:05 PM Report
#21 + Quote Reply

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I must have been having a Phil moment, you think members can't have the same? Yes, K, why throw more shit on the same fire, it's not going to change anything and I don't want to fvck some shit up.

Nice. You wouldn't want to be here anyway once I get to the old ways.

Everybody will be shrieking and moaning a d voting and all that noise.

#jen and qt will tell ya.

I'll fvck some shit up and you'll all be thinking your in a fifties Catholic school.

PhilFish, Yesterday at 2:05 PM Report
#21 + Quote Reply

whatever works.. it's good to know some of the folk you've been exchanging posts and discussions with for so many years are so quick to heap shit on ya...

ya know how that goes..

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
whatever works.. it's good to know some of the folk you've been exchanging posts and discussions with for so many years are so quick to heap shit on ya...

ya know how that goes..
No ONE has heaped any shit on me, read the damn replies to my post of asking SW if Rule #15 was still enforced before I return NW's 3 damn pages of dislikes in my alerts. I was recently banned for rating abuse and I damn sure didn't give 3 damn pages of dislikes, not even 1/4, so there's the rest of the K. I can't make the same threats you make.

Post the one's you claim heaped shit______________

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
No ONE has heaped any shit on me, read the damn replies to my post of asking SW if Rule #15 was still enforced before I return NW's 3 damn pages of dislikes in my alerts. I was recently banned for rating abuse and I damn sure didn't give 3 damn pages of dislikes, not even 1/4, so there's the rest of the K. I can't make the same threats you make.

Post the one's you claim heaped shit______________

it says..

Don't abuse the ratings.
*A determination of ratings abuse and penalties for ratings abuse are at the discretion of the moderators and/or administrator.

at the discretion.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
it says..

Don't abuse the ratings.
*A determination of ratings abuse and penalties for ratings abuse are at the discretion of the moderators and/or administrator.

at the discretion.
3 solid pages in alerts of dislikes and no replies was what? I ask if rule #15 was enforced and it's turned into Iran nuking Israel.
Look the shit is over, how toxic do we need make it?

Presently there's like maybe a dozen active posters and I've noticed the number falling below that daily and IMO that isn't going to feed the bulldog forever.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
3 solid pages in alerts of dislikes and no replies was what? I ask if rule #15 was enforced and it's turned into Iran nuking Israel.
Look the shit is over, how toxic do we need make it?

Presently there's like maybe a dozen active posters and I've noticed the number falling below that daily and IMO that isn't going to feed the bulldog forever.
seems to me that some posters are hell-bent on making a toxic. Don't ask me why.

meanwhile I would think it's in all of our best interests to not scare away the few new posters that we have

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
seems to me that some posters are hell-bent on making a toxic. Don't ask me why.

meanwhile I would think it's in all of our best interests to not scare away the few new posters that we have
Yep, and they haven't been in PJ for years.