• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Read the whole thing and see who is hurting Kavanaugh most..His accuser or his Presidunce?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
https://twitter.com/BlueRobotDesign/status/1043193521455263745

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
5h5 hours ago

I have no doubt that, if the attack on Dr. Ford was as bad as she says, charges would have been immediately filed with local Law Enforcement Authorities by either her or her loving parents. I ask that she bring those filings forward so that we can learn date, time, and place!

6:14 AM - 21 Sep 2018

41,963 replies 16,311 retweets 59,807 likes

NOW READ THE RESPONSES. Kavanaugh, if innocent, should ask for an FBI investigation of both himself and his accuser. He's been holed up with the GROPER IN CHIEF for a few days, preparing for whatever. The accuser...in the meantime is getting slimed by the president and all his followers.

Donald J. Trump
5h5 hours ago

I have no doubt that, if the attack on Dr. Ford was as bad as she says, charges would have been immediately filed with local Law Enforcement Authorities by either her or her loving parents. I ask that she bring those filings forward so that we can learn date, time, and place!

NOW READ THE RESPONSES. Kavanaugh, if innocent, should ask for an FBI investigation of both himself and his accuser. He's been holed up with the GROPER IN CHIEF for a few days, preparing for whatever. The accuser...in the meantime is getting slimed by the president and all his followers.
If you're innocent of the allegations against you (serial child rape, as you know), you should ask for an FBI investigation. Have you? If not, why?

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk

Donald J. Trump
5h5 hours ago

Idiots like you ran Trumps campaign, and wont stop now

justoffal

Senator

Donald J. Trump
5h5 hours ago

https://thinkprogress.org/mcconnell-says-kavanaugh-will-be-on-the-supreme-court-in-the-very-near-future-20fb94bca200/

UPNYA2

Mayor

Donald J. Trump
5h5 hours ago

Do you have any earthly idea exactly how insane your post like this make you out to be?
(Rhetorical question, don't feel compelled to answer, if you DID you would have ceased to do so LONG ago.)

"Kavanaugh, if innocent, should ask for an FBI investigation of both himself and his accuser."

Try this, just for sh its and giggles, substitute the li bby labeled "evil" 'ol Kavanaugh with someone else. Anyone. Someone not even known to you or I.
Lets just call him Mr. Bob Washington.
Now lets say someone else, again a nobody/anybody but still not known to you or I.
Lets just call him Mr. Whitmore.

You read that a Mr. Whitmore notified the law enforcement folks and told them that he just remembered that last year he was at a party with Mr. Bob Washington where Mr. Bob tried to sell him some crack.

Are you also of the opinion that Mr. Washington, if innocent, should ask for a police investigation of both himself and his accuser, and that if he does not it means he is guilty?

I don't believe you are, I believe you oppose any local gang banger being assumed to be guilty of dealing drugs, possessing illegal weapons, receiving stolen goods, etc. if someone just says they are and he doesn't try to prove he is innocent by requesting that officials search his home, car, interview his friends, family, neighbors, schoolmates etc.

So what is different here? REALLY?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
If you're innocent of the allegations against you (serial child rape, as you know), you should ask for an FBI investigation. Have you? If not, why?
Nope...never have nor ever will be accused. Are you asking for yourself? I'm sure if you called your local police they would be of help.

EatTheRich

President
Do you have any earthly idea exactly how insane your post like this make you out to be?
(Rhetorical question, don't feel compelled to answer, if you DID you would have ceased to do so LONG ago.)

"Kavanaugh, if innocent, should ask for an FBI investigation of both himself and his accuser."

Try this, just for sh its and giggles, substitute the li bby labeled "evil" 'ol Kavanaugh with someone else. Anyone. Someone not even known to you or I.
Lets just call him Mr. Bob Washington.
Now lets say someone else, again a nobody/anybody but still not known to you or I.
Lets just call him Mr. Whitmore.

You read that a Mr. Whitmore notified the law enforcement folks and told them that he just remembered that last year he was at a party with Mr. Bob Washington where Mr. Bob tried to sell him some crack.

Are you also of the opinion that Mr. Washington, if innocent, should ask for a police investigation of both himself and his accuser, and that if he does not it means he is guilty?

I don't believe you are, I believe you oppose any local gang banger being assumed to be guilty of dealing drugs, possessing illegal weapons, receiving stolen goods, etc. if someone just says they are and he doesn't try to prove he is innocent by requesting that officials search his home, car, interview his friends, family, neighbors, schoolmates etc.

So what is different here? REALLY?
The difference: Mr. Washington has not been nominated for a position on the Supreme Court, and Mr. Whitmore doesn’t have evidence.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!

Donald J. Trump
5h5 hours ago

The president just tweeted what I have tried to explain to you.
If it happened and she thought he was going to killer why didn't she go to the police or her parents?
What is wrong with you?

EatTheRich

President
So these evil acts are ONLY relevant when they are alleged to involve Republican nominees to the SC?
No. It is only reasonable to get the FBI involved when they involve people who will be making decisions at the highest levels of government.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member

Donald J. Trump
5h5 hours ago

Damn, the responses have been cut off. And I know they had to be good.
I would say that Trump making the usual Republican claim.....essentially saying the woman is lying...or it "wasn't so bad"...only hurts Kavanaugh and the Republicans. Ha Ha.

It is a delight watching Trump screw Republicans.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Damn, the responses have been cut off. And I know they had to be good.
I would say that Trump making the usual Republican claim.....essentially saying the woman is lying...or it "wasn't so bad"...only hurts Kavanaugh and the Republicans. Ha Ha.

It is a delight watching Trump screw Republicans.
Some of them are here but I do think the others were cut off. I also think part of Trump's tweets about her were deleted. Such a PIG!! Funny thing is, I bet he sits up half the night reading the responses.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1043126336473055235