• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Read the whole thing and see who is hurting Kavanaugh most..His accuser or his Presidunce?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
As PERFECT as a 13 yr old's body, you sick old woman?
evidently at 13 you were an over weight pig...………..still are...……..Julie going to throw you out of the "sisterhood" for shaming a sister that doesn't even post to your miserable lard ass?

I've heard boy's use to tell you, you had a beautiful body and would you hold it against them and you did all the boys that said that...……..like Ford, prove I'm lying___________

lonely women make great lovers and you damn sure Lonely...……..

https://twitter.com/BlueRobotDesign/status/1043193521455263745

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
5h5 hours ago

I have no doubt that, if the attack on Dr. Ford was as bad as she says, charges would have been immediately filed with local Law Enforcement Authorities by either her or her loving parents. I ask that she bring those filings forward so that we can learn date, time, and place!

6:14 AM - 21 Sep 2018

41,963 replies 16,311 retweets 59,807 likes

NOW READ THE RESPONSES. Kavanaugh, if innocent, should ask for an FBI investigation of both himself and his accuser. He's been holed up with the GROPER IN CHIEF for a few days, preparing for whatever. The accuser...in the meantime is getting slimed by the president and all his followers.
Last night 75 women plus showed and stood up on a stage at a hotel in DC for a news conference they set up. Woman after woman (friends and colleagues) stood at the podium and extolled the virtues of Kavanaugh as a man.

I don't think you could get 75 women to do that for you or anybody you know personally. I don't think Dr. Ford could either. I can't.

At worst a "stumbling drunk 17 year old groped" a girl at a summer party. Bad behavior indeed that could and should have been appropriately punished at the time. Fact is Kavanaugh might not remember the incident because he was drunk or even more likely, as time goes by, because he didn't do it and maybe it was Ford who has drunken memories. Even if the allegations are true, Kavanaugh is fit to be a Justice on the Supreme Court.