• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Reading the Trayvon Martin recent thread made me wonder what his murderer has been up to lately.

FakeName

Governor
*sigh* I don't know if you're just being obtuse or an idiot. I can never tell with democrats. MTSL45 was referring to a book exposing a hoax. He wasn't talking about Trayvon nor was he talking about Zimmerman, and Zimmerman was not involved with the event.

It's like talking about a porche and some idiot says, "speaking of door handles" and goes into a lengthy diatribe about how they're made. :)

But I get it, you're a leftie, Nina's a leftie, and mindlessly defending everything that lefties do is what lefties do. :)
What hoax?

He claims it was a hoax involving the incident when Zimmerman shot Treyvon.

The entire conversation in the that thread was about Zimmerman shooting Treyvon.

Yet you say Zimmerman wasn't involved.

Totally amazing.

Colorforms

Senator
What hoax?

He claims it was a hoax involving the incident when Zimmerman shot Treyvon.

The entire conversation in the that thread was about Zimmerman shooting Treyvon.

Yet you say Zimmerman wasn't involved.

Totally amazing.
You obviously didn't read the OP that you linked too. I won't explain it again, but I will suggest that maybe you should sue the school system you were supposedly educated in. :)

FakeName

Governor
You obviously didn't read the OP that you linked too. I won't explain it again, but I will suggest that maybe you should sue the school system you were supposedly educated in. :)
You are grasping at straws.

Some advice: when you are in a hole just stop digging

reason10

Governor
Hahaha, Zimmerman got his ass beat. The kid beat him down, that’s why he needed his gun. He lived through it, but everyone in the world knows he can’t fight now. : )
Witnesses said he was sucker punched from behind, by an animal almost half his age. This creature then tried to crack his skull. The gun saved Z's life. And the thing is, Zimmerman didn't mean to kill this animal. There was a struggle for the gun, just like when that gorilla Michael Brown tried to take a police officer's gun.

On the other hand, perhaps had Martin not been a punk thug and faced Zimmerman in a straight up fight, he would have merely got his ass kicked, spent a night in jail and lived to sell drugs, kill people and maybe commit a few rapes. Z was almost twice the punk's size.

Things worked out for the better. That animal is room temperature and his future victims are safe.

I started to saw we need a few more brave heroes like Zimmerman to help thin out the herd of violent criminals. I don't think he had intended to be one of those heroes, though. He was just on neighborhood watch and that animal was casing a house for a future burglary.

It all worked out in the end. Martin got what was coming to him.

Dino

Russian Asset
Remember a few things. We “followed the case” as well and watched the whole trial. NOBODY was at the scene of the shooting when it happened except the killer and the victim. And we know that Zimmerman made damn sure that he would be the only witness. I didn’t watch it alone BTW and I trust the judgement of the person watched over someone who automatically takes the word of a lying, abusing bragging POS who wants to be known as George Zimmerman, the tough guy who couldn’t get into the police force that killed. 17 year old unarmed kid. Hope it makes you proud.
You didn’t follow the case well, what else explains not knowing simple facts and not following the evidence or testimony. You seem to think it’s important what I think of Zimmerman’s testimony and if I found it credible when the jury heard it and has already rendered a verdict.
And I am proud. Proud in this case the correct verdict was adjudicated.

Dino

Russian Asset
It’s so funny how all cons side with Zimmerman, since they are supposed to. So predictable.
We “sided” with the legitimate side of the law? Yeah, that’s a real kneeslapper there.
It’s even more funny a properly adjudicated case is NOT agreed upon by the anti-gun, anti-police left.
I mean many Democrats agree with the verdict but then there’s you slim sliver of radical anarchists who disagree with facts, self-defense law and gun use of any kind.
Deplorable!

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Witnesses said he was sucker punched from behind, by an animal almost half his age. This creature then tried to crack his skull. The gun saved Z's life. And the thing is, Zimmerman didn't mean to kill this animal. There was a struggle for the gun, just like when that gorilla Michael Brown tried to take a police officer's gun.

On the other hand, perhaps had Martin not been a punk thug and faced Zimmerman in a straight up fight, he would have merely got his ass kicked, spent a night in jail and lived to sell drugs, kill people and maybe commit a few rapes. Z was almost twice the punk's size.

Things worked out for the better. That animal is room temperature and his future victims are safe.

I started to saw we need a few more brave heroes like Zimmerman to help thin out the herd of violent criminals. I don't think he had intended to be one of those heroes, though. He was just on neighborhood watch and that animal was casing a house for a future burglary.

It all worked out in the end. Martin got what was coming to him.
LOL, Zimmerman couldn’t take Trayvon in any way shape or form, unlike shooting him like a p****. I think you know that. Zimmy’s screams when he was taking his beating were so pathetic, hahahaha.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
We “sided” with the legitimate side of the law? Yeah, that’s a real kneeslapper there.
It’s even more funny a properly adjudicated case is NOT agreed upon by the anti-gun, anti-police left.
I mean many Democrats agree with the verdict but then there’s you slim sliver of radical anarchists who disagree with facts, self-defense law and gun use of any kind.
Deplorable!
Quote where I disagreed with the verdict? I’ll wait.

The verdict was correct, but NOT because Zimmerman was in the right. He could have been, but we will never know. There wasn’t enough to convict him.

This was a scumbag piece of trash killing another one, IMHO. Not enough to convict.

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican
Do you have a credible link for any of that bullsh*t or are you just spewing your right wing crap. How the hell do you know what he was doing. His school record showed no such thing.
Google it for yourself. It shows.

Dino

Russian Asset
Quote where I disagreed with the verdict? I’ll wait.

The verdict was correct, but NOT because Zimmerman was in the right. He could have been, but we will never know. There wasn’t enough to convict him.

This was a scumbag piece of trash killing another one, IMHO. Not enough to convict.
Feel free to quote where I “sided with Zimmerman” like “all cons” rather than just agreeing that due to the degree of the over-charge by the prosecution a Murder 2 conviction was rendered impossible.