• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Real Cowboys Have No Fear

lilly

Council Member
Thanks Craig, I thought it so cute and such a hoot! I remember my son going out like that once.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Thanks Craig, I thought it so cute and such a hoot! I remember my son going out like that once.
Seems most animals aren't overly concerned with the young of other animals...unless of course, they desire to eat them. The mere size difference is humorous...and the apparent, captured in time, blasé attitude of both really makes the pic.

gabriel

Governor
theyre not too bad. our next door neighbour has one and i can approach it. i have heard that worst tempered bull of all is the jersey!

Patrick

Council Member
theyre not too bad. our next door neighbour has one and i can approach it. i have heard that worst tempered bull of all is the jersey!
When I was in the army, I had an OIC who was into bull-riding. I have never understood that. You're on an enraged and dangerous animal that you will never ride to a standstill. It's going to throw you off, eventually. It's just a matter of how long you can stay on. And when you finally fall off...that animal is still angry, and you're pretty much on your own.

RedCloud

Mayor
When I was in the army, I had an OIC who was into bull-riding. I have never understood that. You're on an enraged and dangerous animal that you will never ride to a standstill. It's going to throw you off, eventually. It's just a matter of how long you can stay on. And when you finally fall off...that animal is still angry, and you're pretty much on your own.
Pat, that's the reason that Rodeo events have the clowns to divert the bull. I think the clowns are in more danger than the riders.

Friday13

Governor
If some idiot pulled a leather strap TIGHT around YOUR genitalia, you'd be enraged, too. It's a cruel sport.